Brawl Low Tier Singles
tio tournament organizer
Add a Video
Upload a Stage
Secret 'Stache of Gold
March 10, 2008
View full profile
Send a private message
Find all posts by NightTide
Find all topics created by NightTide
September 16 2011 at 12:50 AM
Tokyo Game Show 2011
- Apparently the add-on circle pad isn't as awkward as initially thought. But with no games to play it with, I'm still sadface.
- Mario Tennis for 3DS sounds pretty cool. CAMELOT MAKE IT PLEASE (pfft)
- The most (and only) thing about Kingdom Hearts 3D that interested me was that Neku Sakuraba is going to be in it? WTF? :
- Fire Emblem for 3DS YESSS
- Final Fantasy X gets an HD remake, what is this I dont even
- Tales of Innocence R for Vita. Goddammit Namco why
- Sony is apparently prepared to provide an external battery to the Vita, for those willing to buy it. Introducing VitaSupport?
July 12 2011 at 5:44 PM
Sonic was more, hmm, floaty when he was in the air in the older games. He does seem heavier, and the rolling momentum issue is also something I'm keeping my eye on.
A not-too-obvious difference is also Sonic's overall size in comparison to the stage. Is it me, or does it feel like Sonic shrank? When he jumps, that little ball he curls up into just seems like it's a lot smaller than in the original games. It feels like I gotta put in a lot more effort to get to a certain ledge; before, all the platforms seemed more accessible. Maybe it's just me *shrugs*
July 9 2011 at 12:15 AM
It added a clip of Endless Mine from Sonic 3, starting at :15.
It's like... actually frighteningly in sync to the lyrics that play on the new City Escape at 1:10.
copyright © 2005-2013 allisnetworks |
design by dcarter