lloD

Name:Arjun
Birthday: July 25, 1995
View full profile
Send a private message

Recent posts

September 2 2011 at 8:40 PM
Peach's Best Move
What do you guys think Peach's "best move" is? Because she lacks killing potential, it's generally unwise to waste her "killing moves" for the sole purpose of damage. However, her "damaging moves" are sometimes more situational than her killing moves. If you were to pick one move out of Peach's arsenal and say "This is Peach's overall best move," what would it be and why?

In my opinion, her turnips are her best move because:
~They're can hit the opponent from far away (and therefore you don't need to worry about priority, range, lag, etc)
~They can be thrown around to limit the opponent's mobility
~You can glide toss with them to easily maneuver around the stage
~You can edgeguard without risking getting gimped
~There are chances of getting stitch faces, bombs, etc
~If used often, they really start racking up damage, which is useful for saving your killing moves
~ATs such as bonewalking and freepulling allow more mobility

Choose a move and list reasons why you think its best (you don't have to choose a different move from other people)
August 7 2011 at 3:43 PM
Sakram3nt's Sunday Mid-tier and below doubles
Anyone REALLY good wanna team with me? :D
August 7 2011 at 3:38 PM
Mk ban discussion
The main problem I have against MK is his lack of bad matchups. In Melee, every character, even the top, has matchups that are hard to overcome. In brawl, MK wins/is even in every single matchup, which is honestly unfair for all other characters. Because of this, people are inclined to use him in order to receive that tremendous advantage: no bad matchups.

I'd actually like to temporarily see him banned, but it might not happen considering the fact that so many people main him