Name:The Melon!!!!!
Location: Duryea - State College, Pennsylvania, United States
Birthday: November 16, 1991
View full profile
Send a private message

Recent posts

June 13 2011 at 6:17 PM
AiB Karaoke Contest!
so i prolly wont be able to get my original recording done, we won't be able to use my friend's equipment again until later on this week, and we couldn't get the screams done because we had about 25 mins of time to do it at first icon_sad, so if I end up doing anything it'll prolly either be out of my webcam (which equals crap quality) or doing a random whitechapel cover with a different friend on a video camera for the lolz. If i can't do either, oh well.
June 8 2011 at 5:17 PM
AiB Karaoke Contest!
Quote (originally posted by Xephr):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kyWqd0bTok

Hey melon, I used my shure sm58 doing this song. Its an amazing mic, hopefully u can get ur hands on it.

yep, i'm happy. that'll sound nice for what i'm going for, even tho i'm doing a much heavier song. also very nicely done with the cover, i'm a big dallas green fan (tho i prefer his voice in alexisonfire's stuff compared to city and colour). Your voice suits the song rather well, i was really impressed!
June 7 2011 at 11:16 PM
AiB Karaoke Contest!
Good news! I might be able to get a hold of my friend's sm58 mic for this! Hooray for quality!

Hopefully I'll be able to get the entry to you guys in time, I was finally able to select a song that won't particularly make me seem like i suck so bad with clean vox :/.