View full profile
Send a private message

Signature

Never give up!

Recent posts

October 27 at 10:47 AM
Banner contest voting
Close call between 11 and 12...

I'll go with 11 though, Rosalina looks REALLY nice here.
April 18 at 12:45 AM
MOTHER SPECULATION PLEASE READ.
I have a theory About Mother atm... The reason why Lucas or Ness havent been revealed. So, back when Ness was to be replaced by Lucas Sakurai KNEW about Mother 3 (A lot of game developers probably wouldn't due to leak issues, but Sakurai is a big mother fan) So far ALL other franchises  that have 2 reps have at least one character announced, not to mention the Earthbound re-release came out, and still no Ness. At E3 I'm speculating there to be Mother news, due to Sakurai knowing about mother stuff first hand from what I can see. Otherwise he wouldnt have known about Lucas, it's also taken into note Mother is one of his favorite franchises. If we continue to not see anything Mother related, I'm going to assume there's gonna be a third mother character, and they'll be shown at E3 sometime, this is just a theory, but I'm wagering for a Mother 3 localization on the E-Shop, we are getting GBA games now anyways for Wii U.
Leave comments about what you think!
May 28 2012 at 3:50 PM
Should Double MK be Banned in Ladder?
I wouldn't want both to be banned, double mk has kinda got me thinking, the only thing I really want banned is infinite grabs (not in dubs that requires 2 partners) but like Grab release to regrab stuff where you can't escape and all you can do is sit there and take it.

I think chaingrabbing should be aloud but to a certain extent.

ADHD too good.