Birthday: September 9, 1990
View full profile
Send a private message

Signature

Recent posts

September 19 2011 at 8:41 AM
Help me over-analyze my weaknesses and tips to overcome them
Quote (originally posted by falln):
your problem is probably you don't know the mechanics of the game well enough so you don't know how to properly space against a lot of the characters

get more practice

Except I do and I've been playing competitively since the day the game came out. :/ I'm having the same problems against them as I always have had.
September 19 2011 at 2:07 AM
Help me over-analyze my weaknesses and tips to overcome them
These characters are the characters that I have the hardest time against and I'm looking for what they have in common that gives me such a hard time against them, regardless of who I'm using/the matchup:

Mario, Squirtle, Peach, King Dedede, Wolf, Wario, ROB, and Jigglypuff.

My first thought is that they're all extremely good in the air and have great air counter attacks. Meaning you can't really rush towards them very well because they can easily jump/double jump over you and counter you with a good bair. They can be very ambiguous in the air and I find it hard to read them. I think Wolf and Peach are the two biggest problem characters for me because of this.

What do you think? Why do you think these characters give me the most trouble even if I'm in a good matchup against them?
February 25 2011 at 2:20 AM
What's the worst Up B in the game?
Jiggy's is the worst, Link's is the second worst. However, Jiggy has a ton of jumps and way better recovery than Link's, so we could safely say that Link's has the worst. At least Ganon gets more air on his.