Official Beachball and Badge Suggestions - New!

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 · 11 26
8:45 PM Sep 8 2009 2009
LadyMartel
Forever Fastidious
LadyMartel positively represents All is Brawl and actively brings new users to the site.LadyMartel made tremendous contributions to All is Brawl's artwork.LadyMartel made significant contributions to all areas of All is Brawl!LadyMartel did something funny.LadyMartel helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.LadyMartel won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

Official Beachball and Badge Suggestions
Since the old suggestion thread looks slightly cluttered and ignored, why don't we have a fresh start here?

Post your beachball and badge suggestions in this thread with an image, when possible. Make them funny, witty, and creative, but remember: Please only make suggestions that are somewhat practical and possible. Also, do not ask for custom badges.

(I will try to maintain a running list of suggestions, but I make no promises)
8:55 PM Sep 8 2009 2009
Miles of SmashWiki
Smash PhD
Miles of SmashWiki watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Miles of SmashWiki did something funny.Miles of SmashWiki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Miles of SmashWiki helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Miles of SmashWiki keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

I'd point out that those new doubles badges are lacking their artwork, so they show up as text in one's badge box.

EDIT: Some unique badges have the same problem, even your own Forever Fastidious badge, LadyMartel.  Is this a glitch on my part, or is some data missing?
Last edited by Miles of SmashWiki, 9:01 PM on Sep 08, 2009
8:56 PM Sep 8 2009 2009
Super Sonicbowling
Bug Squasher
Super Sonicbowling has provided valuable testing services for the All is Brawl website.Super Sonicbowling rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Super Sonicbowling impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Super Sonicbowling helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.

Ball name: Domo ball

Description: On nom nom nom

By Monocle Cat! Thanks alot Mono. icon_smile By SG16! thanks!

This is my signature.
9:00 PM Sep 8 2009 2009
Miles of SmashWiki
Smash PhD
Miles of SmashWiki watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Miles of SmashWiki did something funny.Miles of SmashWiki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Miles of SmashWiki helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Miles of SmashWiki keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

I've been pushing for the Intense Ball for a while now. Description: As tough as it gets.

Srsbsns is always lurking (ﺒ_ﺒ)
Quote (originally posted by nealdt):
You'll always be first in my heart, Miles.
9:31 AM Sep 9 2009 2009
Black Mother
Black Mother rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Black Mother positively represents All is Brawl and actively brings new users to the site.Black Mother has written an exemplary guide on the All is Brawl forum.Black Mother did something funny.Black Mother impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Black Mother helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Black Mother keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Black Mother defeated the AiB Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Black Mother overcame every obstacle and bested the AiB Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!Black Mother won a Texture of the Week Contest! Black Mother won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

staff shooter

Merit: Has defeated an AllisBrawl staff member in The Conduit.
Title: Staff Shooter
Type: Miscellaneous, level 1
Point value: 200

staff ???

Merit: Has defeated an AllisBrawl staff member in an online Pokemon battle.
Title: Staff ???
Type: Miscellaneour, level 1

What do you guys think of these? Images could be edited/changed if you guys want something changed in them.

-Krystal-: You know what wouldve made an interesting starter?
hamek: You know what would've made an interesting SHUT THE **** UP.

[8:00:01 PM | Edited 8:00:13 PM] MangoVape: jarv demodded 740 just to get skychu
2:57 PM Sep 9 2009 2009
MHizzle
MHizzle rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.MHizzle helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.MHizzle won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

Quote (originally posted by ALbO ArBaN):

staff ???

What do you guys think of these? Images could be edited/changed if you guys want something changed in them.

How does Staff Master sound?
4:41 PM Sep 9 2009 2009
Black Mother
Black Mother rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Black Mother positively represents All is Brawl and actively brings new users to the site.Black Mother has written an exemplary guide on the All is Brawl forum.Black Mother did something funny.Black Mother impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Black Mother helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Black Mother keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Black Mother defeated the AiB Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Black Mother overcame every obstacle and bested the AiB Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!Black Mother won a Texture of the Week Contest! Black Mother won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

I kind of like that one. I was looking for a word that kind of originates with Pokemon...For example...Staff Shooter, Staff Burner. Yeah I kind of like that one though. :/
6:31 PM Sep 9 2009 2009
LadyMartel
Forever Fastidious
LadyMartel positively represents All is Brawl and actively brings new users to the site.LadyMartel made tremendous contributions to All is Brawl's artwork.LadyMartel made significant contributions to all areas of All is Brawl!LadyMartel did something funny.LadyMartel helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.LadyMartel won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

Quote (originally posted by Miles of SmashWiki):
I'd point out that those new doubles badges are lacking their artwork, so they show up as text in one's badge box.

EDIT: Some unique badges have the same problem, even your own Forever Fastidious badge, LadyMartel.  Is this a glitch on my part, or is some data missing?

They are indeed lacking artwork. We just haven't gotten around do adding/making the graphics yet. It's not a glitch. Thanks for bringing it up though. (In my case, I like my badge as text better because I like the word fastidious.)
10:21 PM Sep 9 2009 2009
Enrish
NARUTARD OVERLOAD!!!!!
Enrish teaches Invinciboy (Daniel-son) the ways of his craft.Enrish rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Enrish had to change his pants after watching the new Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 character roster. He may cease to exist when the game releases. NARUTARD OVERLOAD!Enrish did something funny.Enrish impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Enrish helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Enrish positively represents All is Brawl and actively brings new users to the site.Enrish has written an exemplary guide on the All is Brawl forum.Enrish keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Enrish teaches Invinciboy (Daniel-son) the ways of his craft.Enrish is a member of the evil league of evil. The fly in your soup. The pebble in your shoe. The demon in your bed. The peel on which you slip. A pin in every hip. The fear that keeps you awake. And your tears are all the pay I'll ever need.Enrish is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Enrish regularly contributes to the All is Brawl Stadium community.

Quote (originally posted by ALbO ArBaN):

staff ???

This idea has been talked about by staff and from what I hear it's not going to be mad for certain reasons. Sorry =/
10:22 PM Sep 9 2009 2009
Super Sonicbowling
Bug Squasher
Super Sonicbowling has provided valuable testing services for the All is Brawl website.Super Sonicbowling rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Super Sonicbowling impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Super Sonicbowling helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.

And when are the top 3 players in the summer singles ladder going to get beach balls?

By Monocle Cat! Thanks alot Mono. icon_smile By SG16! thanks!

This is my signature.
12:07 AM Sep 10 2009 2009
LadyMartel
Forever Fastidious

Quote (originally posted by Super Sonicbowling):
And when are the top 3 players in the summer singles ladder going to get beach balls?

(Could you link me to a post of where these beachballs were promised?)

Have the top three players in summer singles ladder been asked to submit beachball images?
10:11 AM Sep 10 2009 2009
Enrish
NARUTARD OVERLOAD!!!!!
Enrish teaches Invinciboy (Daniel-son) the ways of his craft.Enrish rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Enrish had to change his pants after watching the new Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 character roster. He may cease to exist when the game releases. NARUTARD OVERLOAD!Enrish did something funny.Enrish impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Enrish helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Enrish positively represents All is Brawl and actively brings new users to the site.Enrish has written an exemplary guide on the All is Brawl forum.Enrish keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Enrish teaches Invinciboy (Daniel-son) the ways of his craft.Enrish is a member of the evil league of evil. The fly in your soup. The pebble in your shoe. The demon in your bed. The peel on which you slip. A pin in every hip. The fear that keeps you awake. And your tears are all the pay I'll ever need.Enrish is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Enrish regularly contributes to the All is Brawl Stadium community.

I think you mean Summer Singles, there was no Summer Singles. They were asked to submit their image. I know dabuz gave his image to Neal already. Samboner hasn't come up with an image yet and I forget the other person.
4:07 PM Sep 10 2009 2009
Shinarouji
Let's Make a Contract
Shinarouji would like you to make a contract with them.Shinarouji rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Shinarouji has written an exemplary guide on the All is Brawl forum.Shinarouji did something funny.Shinarouji impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Shinarouji helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Shinarouji has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Quote (originally posted by Super Sonicbowling):
Ball name: Domo ball

Description: On nom nom nom

Quote (originally posted by Miles of SmashWiki):
I've been pushing for the Intense Ball for a while now. Description: As tough as it gets.

Knowing how to get them would help.
5:02 PM Sep 10 2009 2009
Enrish
NARUTARD OVERLOAD!!!!!

They're beach balls not badges, you get them by people passing them to you.
7:18 PM Sep 10 2009 2009
Shinarouji
Let's Make a Contract
Shinarouji would like you to make a contract with them.Shinarouji rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Shinarouji has written an exemplary guide on the All is Brawl forum.Shinarouji did something funny.Shinarouji impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Shinarouji helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Shinarouji has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Don't mind me; I've been an idiot all week.
11:30 PM Sep 10 2009 2009
Faketime
Unstoppable
Faketime rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Faketime has written an exemplary guide on the All is Brawl forum.Faketime did something funny.Faketime impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Faketime helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Faketime keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Not so much a suggestion for a badges as the badges in general...but would it be possible to make it so that the badge's descriptions say what color you'll be allowed to change your name to should you earn said badge?
Made by Lawliel
7:51 PM Sep 13 2009 2009
Tornado Watch
Groupie

"Good sport" badge. Description : "Received an overall average of 4.75 from opponents on the AIB ladder!" *This is counted at the end of the season, and you must have played 50 games or more in order for the system to count you*
Title : "Polite"

"Sir Postalot" badge. Description : "Has made over a thousand posts on the All is Brawl forums!" *Perhaps there could be more and more badges as you post more?*
Title : "Active"

"Good Idea" badge. Description : "A badge or beachball idea from this user was accepted!"
Title : "Creative"
10:08 PM Sep 13 2009 2009
Miles of SmashWiki
Smash PhD

Quote (originally posted by Tornado Watch):
"Good sport" badge. Description : "Received an overall average of 4.75 from opponents on the AIB ladder!" *This is counted at the end of the season, and you must have played 50 games or more in order for the system to count you*
Title : "Polite"

Definitely yes.

"Sir Postalot" badge. Description : "Has made over a thousand posts on the All is Brawl forums!" *Perhaps there could be more and more badges as you post more?*

Seems like people would spam social and silliness forums for this.

"Good Idea" badge. Description : "A badge or beachball idea from this user was accepted!"
Title : "Creative"

Suggestive Badge perhaps?

Srsbsns is always lurking (ﺒ_ﺒ)
Quote (originally posted by nealdt):
You'll always be first in my heart, Miles.
12:38 AM Sep 14 2009 2009
LadyMartel
Forever Fastidious

For the beachball badge idea: The reward is having your idea made into a beachball. No further reward is needed. icon_smile
1:54 PM Sep 14 2009 2009
Enrish
NARUTARD OVERLOAD!!!!!

Title : "Polite

It's a decent idea but I'm afraid people may just start giving everyone 4s or below if this badge is made.

Without a doubt you're asking for spam on forums with this badge.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 · 11 26

Quick Jump
rss