SOTW #40 - Freestyle

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2
10:20 PM Nov 10 2009 2009
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens positively represents All is Brawl and actively brings new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won an All is Brawl Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens regularly contributes to the All is Brawl Stadium community.

SOTW #40 - Freestyle
Requirements: 

• Theme: Freestyle. Anything goes!

• No animated signatures.

• Your signature must be made by you and specifically for this SOTW. 

• Must not contain anything inappropriate or offensive. If you do not follow the rules, you will be disqualified.   

• PM your entries to me with the title "SOTW #40: Freestyle" or I won't see it. Or I'll just ignore it. 

Guidelines:   

• Dimensions must be equal to or less than 400 x 200    

• Put some effort into your sig, don't just throw some things together and call it a sig. 

No entries after the Deadline: Friday, November 20th @ 11:59pm CST (12:59 EST, 9:59 PST)

Prizes: 

• 1st Place Badge  

• Finalist Badge  

• Participant Badge  

Last edited by Mittens McKittens, 4:17 PM on Nov 17, 2009
10:38 PM Nov 10 2009 2009
Riddle McGriddle
Rookie
Riddle McGriddle has provided valuable testing services for the All is Brawl website.Riddle McGriddle has written an exemplary guide on the All is Brawl forum.Riddle McGriddle did something funny.Riddle McGriddle impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Riddle McGriddle helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Riddle McGriddle keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Riddle McGriddle won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

You are laaaaaazzzzzyyyyy.

But alright. I'll enter again. Maybe I'll break my record and get second for once.

[12:53:28 PM] Volke Aeno: Eklipse likes Magical boys better.
10:44 PM Nov 10 2009 2009
Nyoron
Sand Crab

i wanna make one too icon_sad
10:51 PM Nov 10 2009 2009
Dr. Watermelon Kirby
MS Pictomancer
Dr. Watermelon Kirby is AiB's one and only MS Paint Qwest artist!Dr. Watermelon Kirby keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Dr. Watermelon Kirby did something funny.Dr. Watermelon Kirby impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Dr. Watermelon Kirby helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Dr. Watermelon Kirby won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

Quote (originally posted by Demon Kirby):
  • Put some effort into your sig, don't just throw some Halloween things together and call it a sig. 

copy pasta
10:57 PM Nov 10 2009 2009
Riddle McGriddle
Rookie
Riddle McGriddle has provided valuable testing services for the All is Brawl website.Riddle McGriddle has written an exemplary guide on the All is Brawl forum.Riddle McGriddle did something funny.Riddle McGriddle impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Riddle McGriddle helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Riddle McGriddle keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Riddle McGriddle won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

Better question was why was that rule not better-enforced. C'mon Revvy.

[12:53:28 PM] Volke Aeno: Eklipse likes Magical boys better.
11:14 PM Nov 10 2009 2009
Doromac
Welcome to Earth
Doromac is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Doromac would like you to make a contract with them.Doromac keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Doromac did something funny.Doromac impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Doromac helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Doromac won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

OM NOM. NOM NOM NOM. NOMMY NY NOM NOM!!!@#@!@!#$$!@%^#!#

Will do this.
10:06 AM Nov 11 2009 2009
Grapes
Almost Famous
Grapes won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

:] I got one already done. *sends*
12:15 AM Nov 12 2009 2009
Revenant
Certified BAMF
Revenant is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Revenant is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Revenant would like you to make a contract with them.Revenant King of sandwichesRevenant did something funny.Revenant impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Revenant keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Revenant won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

Quote (originally posted by Riddle):
Better question was why was that rule not better-enforced. C'mon Revvy.
Well there were a lot of first timers, didn't want to put them down.
12:37 PM Nov 12 2009 2009
heytallman
Videographer
heytallman did something funny.heytallman impressed a staff member by doing something smart.heytallman helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.heytallman is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.heytallman participated in the Karaoke Contest!heytallman has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Still new to this, but I think that since this one is freestyle, I'll do one.
1:54 PM Nov 12 2009 2009
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes
Kawaii Desu Otter did something funny.Kawaii Desu Otter impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Kawaii Desu Otter helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Kawaii Desu Otter keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Kawaii Desu Otter won an All is Brawl Large Art of the Month contest!Kawaii Desu Otter won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

Now to decide on a render...
9:10 PM Nov 13 2009 2009
Hichez
Signature Artist
Hichez impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Hichez helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Hichez won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

im havning the hardest time choosing a render
3:20 PM Nov 14 2009 2009
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens positively represents All is Brawl and actively brings new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won an All is Brawl Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens regularly contributes to the All is Brawl Stadium community.

Use a stock.
4:31 PM Nov 14 2009 2009
Hichez
Signature Artist
Hichez impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Hichez helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Hichez won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

I found something. ITS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8:59 PM Nov 14 2009 2009
Jansen Friedh
Who Dat?
Jansen Friedh rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.

I've just entered, haha you guys have no chance icon_razz
5:27 PM Nov 15 2009 2009
heytallman
Videographer
heytallman did something funny.heytallman impressed a staff member by doing something smart.heytallman helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.heytallman is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.heytallman participated in the Karaoke Contest!heytallman has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

just submitted mine.....I'll lose. But at least nobody's gonna insult the crap outta me this time, or so I hope.
4:07 PM Nov 16 2009 2009
Doromac
Welcome to Earth
Doromac is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Doromac would like you to make a contract with them.Doromac keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Doromac did something funny.Doromac impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Doromac helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Doromac won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

I entered.
Just for fun as usual.
1:30 AM Nov 17 2009 2009
WiR Doogi
Green Team
WiR Doogi is an All is Brawl super moderator.WiR Doogi rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.WiR Doogi loves the color green when it comes to playing teams.WiR Doogi positively represents All is Brawl and actively brings new users to the site.WiR Doogi has written an exemplary guide on the All is Brawl forum.WiR Doogi did something funny.WiR Doogi impressed a staff member by doing something smart.WiR Doogi helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.WiR Doogi keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.WiR Doogi is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.WiR Doogi is a member of the evil league of evil. The fly in your soup. The pebble in your shoe. The demon in your bed. The peel on which you slip. A pin in every hip. The fear that keeps you awake. And your tears are all the pay I'll ever need.WiR Doogi wrote a blog entry that was featured on the All is Brawl front page!WiR Doogi gathered a group of friends and took down AiB's finest Staff

Sent... I put a ton of effort into this one... hope you like it.
1:49 PM Nov 17 2009 2009
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes
Kawaii Desu Otter did something funny.Kawaii Desu Otter impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Kawaii Desu Otter helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Kawaii Desu Otter keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Kawaii Desu Otter won an All is Brawl Large Art of the Month contest!Kawaii Desu Otter won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

Entered. I'm actually somewhat pleased with how this one came out. Lol.
4:16 PM Nov 17 2009 2009
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless

decided to shorten the deadline to the 20th.
3:52 PM Nov 19 2009 2009
sodaddicted
Best on My Block
sodaddicted did something funny.sodaddicted helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.sodaddicted is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.sodaddicted won a Texture of the Week Contest!

I hope mine does a lot better this time. I finally learned how to make sigs halfway decent since my last entry icon_smile.
Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss