- Taunting with Pit.

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
12:56 AM Jan 16 2010 2010
VickiIcarusChan
NDJ Hype
VickiIcarusChan has referred new users to the site.VickiIcarusChan helped a member with a problem.VickiIcarusChan won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

Yeah, but whatever. Who cares anyways?
Thank you FireBomb for making the sig (on the left). Thanks, Arban for making the nice sig (on the right).

1:28 AM Jan 16 2010 2010
Stryks
Blogs are my business.
Stryks is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Stryks did something funny.Stryks impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Stryks wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

Lol I know it's nothing to debate about or something I'm just saying
but then again:

1:33 AM Jan 16 2010 2010
VickiIcarusChan
NDJ Hype
VickiIcarusChan has referred new users to the site.VickiIcarusChan helped a member with a problem.VickiIcarusChan won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

Okay, Stryks, what's up with the picture?
Thank you FireBomb for making the sig (on the left). Thanks, Arban for making the nice sig (on the right).

1:36 AM Jan 16 2010 2010
Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit
Veteran
Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit did something funny.Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit contributed to the Stadium community.

Just another of his stupid pictures he posts up to get us off topic sometimes.
1:38 AM Jan 16 2010 2010
VickiIcarusChan
NDJ Hype

Oh no! Seriously?! That sounds wrong, isn't it?

2:42 AM Jan 16 2010 2010
Stryks
Blogs are my business.
Stryks is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Stryks did something funny.Stryks impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Stryks wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

WTF admiral what is your problem? some humor here and there doesn't hurt anyone
She's going 'who cares anyway?' and I say 'no one, but the internet is serious business'

It's a meme, the image is a penguin holding a shotgun, LAUGH
the 'internet is serious business' isn't supposed to be taking seriously admiral, something I think you did ever since you got on the internet.

sense of humor people, seriously.

and if you have a problem with that:
4:58 AM Jan 16 2010 2010
Ayoub
Welcome to Earth
Ayoub has referred new users to the site.Ayoub wrote an exemplary guide.Ayoub did something funny.Ayoub impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Ayoub helped a member with a problem.Ayoub participated in the Karaoke Contest!Ayoub contributed to the Stadium community.

That victory taunt with the bow looks awesome. xD
Stop being yourself, it's annoying.
6:26 AM Jan 16 2010 2010
Veteran
Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit did something funny.Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit contributed to the Stadium community.

U joke too much, and u have some bad humor, that's the problem. Take ur stupid bad jokes and put em somewhere else, and not on these boards, or maybe "You're not ready yet!"
9:06 AM Jan 16 2010 2010
Stryks
Blogs are my business.

Actually I don't joke that often, and you don't have absolutely any sense of humor whatsoever, I have never seen you laugh anywhere, it was just a funny image I put cause of the situation, LET IT BE.

Quote (originally posted by Lumen Sage Admiral Pit):
or maybe "You're not ready yet!"

9:24 AM Jan 16 2010 2010
Veteran

Maybe stop trolling, and ur head wouldn't hurt.
Edit:  How many times have I ever use a quote?  This be the first one I used in such a long time, where u use urs way too much, hince that those last 3 of ur posts has ur stupid random pic trash.
9:39 AM Jan 16 2010 2010
Stryks
Blogs are my business.

9:45 AM Jan 16 2010 2010
Veteran

I prove my point, that u troll too much. First on my profile, then on ur profile, then in the chatrooms, and now on the Pit forums. U troll me everywhere u go, and u wondered y i locked that thread, because of u mostly.
10:12 AM Jan 16 2010 2010
BDD
Super Slugger
BDD has referred new users to the site.BDD wrote an exemplary guide.BDD did something funny.BDD impressed a staff member by doing something smart.BDD helped a member with a problem.BDD contributed to the Stadium community.BDD has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.BDD has a combined score of 130,000 feet (39,624 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 90,000 feet (27,432 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

Just passing through.
Stryks owns though, haha.
10:44 AM Jan 16 2010 2010
VickiIcarusChan
NDJ Hype

Oh, not again...*face palm*

10:48 AM Jan 16 2010 2010
Veteran

We may need to close this before more more of this nonsense continues.
1:42 PM Jan 16 2010 2010
CYVE
People Know Me

haha stryks is way too funny icon_wink , isn´t he?
The best way is, to shoot an arrow before you taunt, so you can hit the enemy while your taunting (Fear <3)
5:32 PM Jan 16 2010 2010
Stryks
Blogs are my business.

Lol I always taunt when they're getting star ko'ed or know that they won't recover, that or I just do an arrow loop, never done both at the same time though icon_razz

And admiral that's what I do, I add imaged to my posts, and the people have spoken, let it be
6:13 PM Jan 16 2010 2010
Veteran

5 stupid times in a row, and yet u aren't denying that u are doing this way too much. There's a time and place for everything, and ur stupid funny business isn't to be around here.
7:42 PM Jan 16 2010 2010
Stryks
Blogs are my business.

Ok ill stop... til we get another page icon_razz
8:09 PM Jan 16 2010 2010
The Fallen Angel
Hanging Chad
The Fallen Angel is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

all I do is loop 3 arrows in the air when they were meteored, when it was a normal kill, i loop one.
Page: 1 2 3 4

Quick Jump
rss