All Brawl files (NTSC)

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
3:31 PM Dec 7 2009 2009
E.Nigma
The Grand Funk Master of all Get Out.
E.Nigma has provided valuable testing services for the website.E.Nigma doth crush dreams.E.Nigma is Mewtwo.E.Nigma is Dr. Cain's only mistake.E.Nigma keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.E.Nigma has referred new users to the site.E.Nigma wrote an exemplary guide.E.Nigma wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!E.Nigma made significant contributions to all areas of the website!E.Nigma did something funny.E.Nigma impressed a staff member by doing something smart.E.Nigma helped a member with a problem.E.Nigma gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.E.Nigma contributed to the Stadium community.

All Brawl files (NTSC)
Credit goes to Illinialex24 for this topic.
=============================================
Read the Disclaimer

Disclaimer: I (Illinialex24) will not be posting certain files that cannot be currently used, and those that are not useful enough so I would essentially be solely fringing upon Nintendo's privacy. You must legally own Brawl to download these files, that means having bought the NTSC disc from your local store or online, and you must currently have that disc. Any downloading of these files other than this disc is illegal.

Notice: I am only doing this to aid people who own the game to create new custom files that are useful in texture and music hacks. If anyone from Nintendo, Hal Laboratories, or any company that was involved in the creation of Brawl, I will gladly remove the files they wish removed. I have chosen only to have the Data Partition, and none of the VC games or the Update partition because neither of those aid the creation of new files, and only promote copyright infringement.

Note: A few files need to be compressed for me to upload them since I have a 100 mb limit on Mediafire. In this case, I have 7-zipped them and you need to decompress it. The file in question should be where the .7z file takes its place.

Hey guys, you probably know me for the trolling I do and the help I give (oftentimes done at the same time) and I decided to extend my Brawl .pac thread to a whole new extent: essentially giving you every file possible of a double layered Brawl DVD (I'm upload the stuff as we speak). Anyway, this will serve many purposes.

First of all, everything inside partition 1 has the Brawl data, so if you treat Partition 1 as the pf folder, you can find the directory for any file you want to replace.

Second, its the ultimate archive of the files and it would be almost impossible to reconstruct this and make your own ISO so its not worth the hassle, so essentially I have made an archive of anything anyone would ever need. Enjoy it because no one will ever have to ask for a file again once this is completed (its gonna take a lot of work but it should be worth it).

Anyway, since it would take hours (days actually) to download all the files and you'd have to find a way to rebuild a partition, its the worlds most impractical way of piracy so its pretty safe to keep it uploaded on reasons of easier access and a complete waste of time trying to steal games like this.

I am also not uploading 2 files because of their sheer size (maybe more) and they are called dummy1.dat and dummy2.dat so it is an incomplete partition, meaning you couldn't even reconstruct the game if you wished. Now that pleasantries are over, heres the stuff you need:

Brawl ISO Files
(The original, Unedited versions of the files that are on the disc)

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4vhNdf69qaSZ0N0MnBjOXFYMU0#
Last edited by hotdogturtle, 10:08 PM on Sep 30, 2014
5:03 PM Dec 7 2009 2009
Game Master Minamimoto
The Very Best
Game Master Minamimoto wrote an exemplary guide.Game Master Minamimoto did something funny.Game Master Minamimoto impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Game Master Minamimoto helped a member with a problem.Game Master Minamimoto won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

Um... actually that only applies if you live in Canada... otherwise you have to make the backup yourself.
Edit: I am stupid... that's not an actual ISO... please disregard this post.

Some kind of black magic?
5:14 PM Dec 7 2009 2009
E.Nigma
E.Nigma has provided valuable testing services for the website.E.Nigma doth crush dreams.E.Nigma is Mewtwo.E.Nigma is Dr. Cain's only mistake.E.Nigma keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.E.Nigma has referred new users to the site.E.Nigma wrote an exemplary guide.E.Nigma wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!E.Nigma made significant contributions to all areas of the website!E.Nigma did something funny.E.Nigma impressed a staff member by doing something smart.E.Nigma helped a member with a problem.E.Nigma gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.E.Nigma contributed to the Stadium community.

lol yeah, this isnt the ISO - its all the individual files ripped out of the iso. its all the texture files, movesets, all the .pac files available on the disc in their original format for you to download and modify for customization
6:33 PM Dec 7 2009 2009
Black Mother
Black Mother rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Black Mother has referred new users to the site.Black Mother wrote an exemplary guide.Black Mother did something funny.Black Mother impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Black Mother helped a member with a problem.Black Mother keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Black Mother won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!Black Mother won a Custom Texture Contest! Black Mother defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Black Mother overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!

Oh. I thought they were all textures. I was about to download everything lol.
6:51 PM Dec 7 2009 2009
frequentpasture
Friendly
frequentpasture Submitted false scores to the Stadium.
"Had a wife and couldn't keep her."frequentpasture has referred new users to the site.frequentpasture did something funny.frequentpasture impressed a staff member by doing something smart.frequentpasture helped a member with a problem.

Quote (originally posted by ThePresentsLieStolen):
lol yeah, this isnt the ISO - its all the individual files ripped out of the iso. its all the texture files, movesets, all the .pac files available on the disc in their original format for you to download and modify for customization

Thanks for clarifying. This will come in handy.
7:43 AM Jul 27 2010 2010
RareSpark
Baller

Is there anyway to download this all at once, I don't want to pay to "upgrade" just to download this.
2:05 PM Jul 27 2010 2010
E.Nigma

no
the idea of this archive isn't for you to download the entire thing but to pick and choose the things that you wish to use/modify and download them individually.

quit being lazy.

if you want a series of blank folders for your stuff, get off your butt, and make them. Copying pasting and renaming folders for your riivolution stuff takes maybe 20 minutes.
10:08 AM Jul 28 2010 2010
Midnite
Illusionist
Midnite is a super moderator for the site.Midnite has provided valuable testing services for the website.Midnite rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Midnite is an illusion... or maybe not!Midnite has referred new users to the site.Midnite wrote an exemplary guide.Midnite did something funny.Midnite impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Midnite helped a member with a problem.Midnite keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Midnite defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Midnite overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!Midnite won a Custom Texture Contest! Midnite contributed to the Stadium community.

Well, you could download them all at once, though that'll require shelling out some money for Mediafire Pro. >.>

Not to mention how much space all the files together will take up.

4:53 PM Nov 20 2010 2010
numonezeldafan
Spread the Love

Thankyou so much man... for some reason my ZSS pac files werent loading, so i dled your ZSS files you uploaded and used the file patch code to fix it!!! icon_biggrin

Brawl FC: 5112-3154-4938 (Bran); Team Reloaded (Brad)
5:09 PM Sep 28 2011 2011
bjnido

Hey just wondering I wasn't able to find the melee stages in the folders, can you tell me where they're at or how I can get them?
1:41 PM Jul 9 2013 2013
NetSky
Staff Slayer

The mediafire folder been down for a while, someone re-upload it!

nvm here's a working one https://www.dropbox.com/s/p01chjw1j1k4zuz
11:33 PM Jul 26 2013 2013
E.Nigma

updated icon_smile
11:01 PM Sep 29 2014
Broly9990

Now the Dropbox File is down. can we get another new upload?
10:07 PM Sep 30 2014
hotdogturtle
Grandmaster
hotdogturtle is a moderator in the Stadium section!hotdogturtle has provided valuable testing services for the website.hotdogturtle is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.hotdogturtle did something funny.hotdogturtle impressed a staff member by doing something smart.hotdogturtle helped a member with a problem.hotdogturtle has referred new users to the site.hotdogturtle wrote an exemplary guide.hotdogturtle wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!hotdogturtle keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.hotdogturtle won a Custom Texture Contest! hotdogturtle defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!hotdogturtle won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!hotdogturtle contributed to the Stadium community.hotdogturtle has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4vhNdf69qaSZ0N0MnBjOXFYMU0#
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss