**** brawl im going back to melee

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
7:40 PM Jan 29 2010 2010
tHeLeGeCy21

**** brawl im going back to melee
k im tired of brawl i want melee again !! however ther is 1 problem no 1 around here will ply me so any advise guys im rele rusty so i cant just go to tournys help plz
12:47 PM Jan 30 2010 2010
Doromac
Welcome to Earth
Doromac is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Doromac would like you to make a contract with them.Doromac keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Doromac did something funny.Doromac impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Doromac helped a member with a problem.Doromac won a Signature of the Week contest!

Don't troll. Either of you. The only advice I can give to you is practice your advance techs. You should go to tournaments.
2:24 PM Jan 30 2010 2010
Nessy
Loch Ness Monster
Nessy has been spotted off the coast of Loch Ness!Nessy rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Nessy is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Nessy did something funny.Nessy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Nessy helped a member with a problem.Nessy has referred new users to the site.Nessy won a Signature of the Week contest!

Imma be nice and just delete your comments.

Anyways, Just practice the different techs and skills. I say still goto tourneys, if you don't get far in the tourney just go for friendlies. It's good practice.
3:23 PM Jan 31 2010 2010
Zjiin
Shark
Zjiin is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Zjiin did something funny.Zjiin has referred new users to the site.Zjiin wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

I'm going to do one better and just close this thread. If you are looking for specific help, then you should go into the specific character forums and ask there, since there is no general advice past "practice more and play more people"
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss