SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
1:54 PM May 3 2010 2010
GameClucks
Honorably Discharged
GameClucks passed a Tournament Host Certification test.GameClucks keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.GameClucks has referred new users to the site.GameClucks wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!GameClucks did something funny.

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Thursday 8pm - Midnight
Brennans Pub in Venice Beach area (Washington and Lincoln) for Turtle Racing
Over 21 Required.
This is GC Guys old hangout from his SoCal Days. Turtle Racing is pretty sweet! Its also been called the "Dumbest Sport in America" by the LA Times I believe, so really what else do you need to know??

Friday  4pm - 6pm
If you have TVs and such to drop off at the Venue, this is the time to do it.
We would like to get as much set up on Friday as possible.

Saturday
9am - Doors Open
10am - We kick EVERYONE out to get Registration going
11am - Bracket Drawing is Started
12pm - Brawl 2v2 Starts.
12pm - GCTV Event Opening Show with GC Guy, Sumo (WCL) and special guests
12:45pm - Halo3 FFA Starts
1pm - TvC 1v1 Starts
3pm - Brawl 1v1 Pools Start, Brawl 2v2 should be done
4pm - Halo3 4v4 Starts
6pm - SSF4 Starts
7pm - Brawl 1v1 Bracket Starts
10pm'ish - We are done

Sunday
10am - Doors Open for Registration
11am - Bracket Drawing
12pm - Melee 2v2 Bracket 
12pm - GCTV Day 2 Show
12:45 - MW2 FFA Starts
3pm - Melee 1v1 Starts
4pm - MW2 4v4 Starts
7:30pm - GCTV Closing Show
8pm'ish - We are done (I hope)

The above schedule is approximate, but we will try to hold to this.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
www.GameClucks.com ** www.TourneyPlay.net
Lynnwood, WA
The PNW Home of SSBB/SSBM and Halo3
Last edited by GameClucks, 8:19 PM on May 07, 2010
7:03 PM May 3 2010 2010
mikeHAZE
Welcome to Earth
mikeHAZE passed a Tournament Host Certification test.mikeHAZE tried to blow up nealdt's car.mikeHAZE is the guy who made Rise and SHINE!mikeHAZE is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.mikeHAZE did something funny.mikeHAZE impressed a staff member by doing something smart.mikeHAZE helped a member with a problem.mikeHAZE has referred new users to the site.mikeHAZE wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

will brawl warm ups be going on after we register?

as in, we register, then are able to go in the venue and warm up?
9:11 PM May 3 2010 2010
super beans
The Very Best
super beans is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

so when brawl 2vs2 is done can people still play frinedlies after that till 1vs1 starts @ 7 pm? or will that space be for other games?
9:17 PM May 3 2010 2010
GameClucks
Honorably Discharged
GameClucks passed a Tournament Host Certification test.GameClucks keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.GameClucks has referred new users to the site.GameClucks wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!GameClucks did something funny.

You will likely get to play friendlies from 10am - Noon and between Brackets, though I dont think we will have a lot of time between 2v2 and 1v1.

I am hoping we have enough stations to use like 15 for Tournament and 5ish for Friendlies all day.

SO BRING SET UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:40 AM May 4 2010 2010
Ponyboy
Novice
Ponyboy is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Ponyboy did something funny.

If I get there at say.. 2pm, and I'm pre-registered, I'll be okay for Brawl singles, right?
4:23 PM May 4 2010 2010
GameClucks
Honorably Discharged

You would be OK
3:00 AM May 5 2010 2010
GooseMainsDiddy

If I want to bring a friend, would he have to pay venue? He isn't entering.
9:52 PM May 5 2010 2010
mikeHAZE
Welcome to Earth
mikeHAZE passed a Tournament Host Certification test.mikeHAZE tried to blow up nealdt's car.mikeHAZE is the guy who made Rise and SHINE!mikeHAZE is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.mikeHAZE did something funny.mikeHAZE impressed a staff member by doing something smart.mikeHAZE helped a member with a problem.mikeHAZE has referred new users to the site.mikeHAZE wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

they would have to pay the $10 spectator fee
12:42 PM May 6 2010 2010
GameClucks
Honorably Discharged

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

SSF4 is now on Saturday at 6pm.

Some equipment issues came up and we had to move it.
Sorry for this last min change, but nothing we could do about it.
1:45 PM May 6 2010 2010
Race
Host
Race is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

posted the change on SRK last night, so we should be good
1:50 PM May 6 2010 2010
GameClucks
Honorably Discharged

Sweet! Thanks.
Alex let me announce TP5 at Wed Night Fights right after you left and we talked to 15ish gamers as well. So SSF4 could end up being HUGE
10:09 PM May 6 2010 2010
HugS
Famous
HugS rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.HugS is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.HugS did something funny.HugS impressed a staff member by doing something smart.HugS helped a member with a problem.HugS wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

How will we know if the Melee 2v2 bracket is starting on Saturday if most melee people are only planning to show on Sunday?
12:58 PM May 7 2010 2010
GameClucks
Honorably Discharged

HugS - I agree, which is why I would rather just knock all Melee out on Sunday as orig planned. Will work on that today and post tonight on all forums.
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss