A warlock punch set up

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
12:57 PM May 22 2010 2010
Pyro Squirrel Lord
Chuck Norris Got Nothin'
Pyro Squirrel Lord gladly meets new members. Heart!Pyro Squirrel Lord did something funny.Pyro Squirrel Lord helped a member with a problem.

A warlock punch set up
I've found that D'throw to Warlock punch actually works sometimes
And for some of the biggest characters(Bowser, Dedede, Donkey Kong, another Ganon),
at 0 percent the opponent, even with out DI towards you, can land right range of it.
But you have to condition/bai the opponenet into DI'ing towards you for the smallers characters.
I know I know, this isn't going to be very useful, but hey, it's something new you can try.
Ganon needs everything he can get.
Last edited by Pyro Squirrel Lord, 1:38 PM on May 22, 2010
12:59 PM May 22 2010 2010
Dumbfire
Sage
Dumbfire impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Dumbfire helped a member with a problem.

.. Ofcourse, its actuatlly not alot, but this might sound really fun =3
'm really gonna try this as a suprise once lolol.
If that hits that would be so retardedly fun xD
3:34 PM May 22 2010 2010
Faketime
Honorary palaver-er-er-er-er...
Faketime is a moderator.Faketime rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Faketime keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Faketime wrote an exemplary guide.Faketime did something funny.Faketime impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Faketime helped a member with a problem.Faketime contributed to the Stadium community.

Like all Warlock Punch attempts it's all in teh mindgames @~@
Made by Lawliel
4:43 PM May 22 2010 2010
Dumbfire
Sage
Dumbfire impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Dumbfire helped a member with a problem.

Gehh knockback is mostly way too much and any DI away from Ganon will make it mis anyway..
What Faketime said.
11:13 AM May 26 2010 2010
-GoV-
TSFP: Future Perfect
-GoV- has provided valuable testing services for the website.-GoV- is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.-GoV- is a Mapmaker Legend.-GoV- rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.-GoV- is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.-GoV- did something funny.-GoV- impressed a staff member by doing something smart.-GoV- helped a member with a problem.-GoV- has referred new users to the site.-GoV- wrote an exemplary guide.-GoV- wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!-GoV- keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.-GoV- participated in the Karaoke Contest!-GoV- won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!-GoV- has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.-GoV- spent way too much time obtaining the maximum score of 999,999,999 points in Brawl's All Star mode.-GoV- holds or held a world record score in one of Smash's Stadium modes.-GoV- contributed to the Stadium community.-GoV- holds or held a world-record combined total score in Brawl or Melee's Multi-Man modes.

Fake has obviously the best Warlock Punch mindgames.
I've been hit alot by his Warlock Punches =P

6:37 PM May 26 2010 2010
Slashio
Just... Don't
Slashio rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.

Quote (originally posted by -Sаturos-):
Fake has obviously the best Warlock Punch mindgames.
I've been hit alot by his Warlock Punches =P

Me too, but I thought that was just me being stupid. icon_biggrin
Quote (originally posted by Vermanubis):
We main Ganon because he has a mighty phallus of mythic proportions that could swallow the little Vienna sausage Marth has that he calls a penis.
3:56 AM May 27 2010 2010
Dumbfire
Sage

Or missed rests and shieldbreaks.
HYESZ.
11:12 PM Jun 2 2010 2010
S1-14
Lord of the Rings
S1-14 rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.S1-14 has referred new users to the site.

Ganon is still a virgin guys. WHY ELSE WOULD HE CAPTURE ZELDA OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
Think about it.
6:17 AM Jun 3 2010 2010
Slashio
Just... Don't
Slashio rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.

Quote (originally posted by S1-14):
Ganon is still a virgin guys. WHY ELSE WOULD HE CAPTURE ZELDA OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
Think about it.

Oh you.
Quote (originally posted by Vermanubis):
We main Ganon because he has a mighty phallus of mythic proportions that could swallow the little Vienna sausage Marth has that he calls a penis.
5:44 PM Jun 22 2010 2010
Rayquaza07
Smash PhD
Rayquaza07 cheated on the Ladder. Don't bother playing this person.
"Pumpkin Eater"Rayquaza07 rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Rayquaza07 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Rayquaza07 helped a member with a problem.

lol
7:27 PM Jun 23 2010 2010
-GoV-
TSFP: Future Perfect
-GoV- has provided valuable testing services for the website.-GoV- is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.-GoV- is a Mapmaker Legend.-GoV- rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.-GoV- is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.-GoV- did something funny.-GoV- impressed a staff member by doing something smart.-GoV- helped a member with a problem.-GoV- has referred new users to the site.-GoV- wrote an exemplary guide.-GoV- wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!-GoV- keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.-GoV- participated in the Karaoke Contest!-GoV- won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!-GoV- has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.-GoV- spent way too much time obtaining the maximum score of 999,999,999 points in Brawl's All Star mode.-GoV- holds or held a world record score in one of Smash's Stadium modes.-GoV- contributed to the Stadium community.-GoV- holds or held a world-record combined total score in Brawl or Melee's Multi-Man modes.

Think about it.

MADNESS I SAY!
He's a gentleman for not raping her everytime he captures her! :3
Or maybe he did rape her everytime and that's what kept the Zelda bloodline going. XD

3:39 PM Nov 24 2010 2010
ChaoticWorldOfCHAO
Friendly

Think about it.

Umm yeah, I highly doubt that. For him to be the only Gerudo male of his tribe at the time it's likely that the rest of the Gerudo gals got desparate... If they didn't then he did!
Ganondorf a Gentlemen? Maybe. But let's not forget how this is a man who has allowed greed to take over him. Ganondorf will do whatever it takes to get what he wants! And there isn't really anyone that can stop him!(ignoring Link, lol)

Is Ganondorf a virgin? Probably not! But if he was then I doubt he'd even care!
3:41 PM Jun 23 2011 2011
nintendowifi
I Voted

bro thanks 4 the idea. I actualy pulled it off. I was at the edge of final destination i did a d-throw on him then neutral b he tried to hit me and missed lol. Easiest mindgame ever!
~Luc~D (wiimote user)
9:13 AM Jul 21 2011 2011
Rothgar

Ganon Punch is all about the Mind Games. FACT. Try using a single hop approach when you are about one dodge roll distance away from your opponent. Why? You have 4 good options you can switch from quickly. Regular Punch, Reverse Punch, Forward air, and Down Air. While you jump and start the punch in mid air, (if they dont just run a way in terror) they might just run/roll behind you and punish you... until they realize its a reverse punch. They just got mindgamed. Mix it with regular Ganon Punches to catch them trying to out think you, and reward them with a purple haze pimp smack. Also use that single hop forward air if they try to meet you in the air. That manly fist penetrates everything. If they try to rush in for an Up smash or DACUS beneath you like Fox, Falco, C.Falcon, Link. Down air curb stomp that fool. Even if your opponent beats you sometimes with this technique, it doesnt matter because Ganondorf eats damage like a fat kid eats cake.
Just Playing the Game
----------
RTHGR
BR13
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss