MLG: Interview with DEHF

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2
Posted at 11:46 AM May 31 2010 2010
Rich Brown
Better Than You
MLG: Interview with DEHF
MLG: Columbus is coming up this week! To kick off MLG week, we sat down with DEHF, the nation's top Falco, and got some of his thoughts regarding the upcoming national event.

Rich: The first question is a simple one: Why Falco?

DEHF: He was my Melee character to start with, plus I tried other characters and Falco just seemed to click with me.

Rich: You’re widely considered one of the top 10 players in the nation. This also puts a target on your back and gives everyone extra incentive to beat you. How do you handle the pressure of being such a high level player?

DEHF: You get used to it. Eventually, the pressure becomes a driving factor into what makes you play better.

Rich: How do you feel about your performance at MLG: Orlando?

DEHF: I feel I could've placed higher; hopefully I do so in Columbus.

Rich: Tell me a little about your Orlando experience. What stood out in your mind from the trip?

DEHF: I think that was one of the most fun trips I had going to a tournament.

Rich: What made the tournament fun for you?

DEHF: Hanging out with smashers like Dekar, Arturito Burrito, HRNut, GDX, and everyone else staying there.

Rich: What’s your mindset going into MLG: Columbus? What goals do you have in mind?

DEHF: My mindset is to play like it were any other tournament. My only goal for the tournament is to win.

Rich: For a lot of players, this will be their first MLG event. What advice do you have for the first time players?

DEHF: Don't take it too seriously; going to an MLG for the first time can be very overwhelming and can make you nervous. As long as you remember that it's just like any other tournament you should be fine.

Rich: Is there anyone in particular you’re looking forward to playing?

DEHF: I'd like to play Ally again, I really enjoy playing against him.

Rich: What do you think the top 8 will look like? Do you feel any upsets happening, much like how Chaz, Esam, and Biglou came out of nowhere to take very high placings?

DEHF: I think that an Olimar player named Rich Brown and Shugo will do well.

Rich: Last question: Falco’s jab is stupid.

DEHF: That's not a question.

Rich: I know, it's a FACT. Hehe. Thanks for your time DEHF, and good luck at Columbus!

DEHF: No problem, see you at Columbus!

Get the latest MLG updates on AllieD's twitter. AllieD will be constantly giving bracket updates throughout MLG weekend!
11:47 AM May 31 2010 2010
Rich Brown
Better Than You
Rich Brown is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Rich Brown did something funny.Rich Brown helped a member with a problem.Rich Brown wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Rich Brown has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Larry Lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
11:49 AM May 31 2010 2010
Slither2Hunter
Taurus
Slither2Hunter is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Slither2Hunter helped a member with a problem.

bump
11:49 AM May 31 2010 2010
.Flare
Rookie
.Flare helped a member with a problem.

lol falcos jab 2pro
12:37 PM May 31 2010 2010
Jihad
Baller
Jihad rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.

lol cool interview
12:42 PM May 31 2010 2010
Havok
Friendly
Havok is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Havok did something funny.Havok wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

coo coo!
12:52 PM May 31 2010 2010
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra
Sage
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Man of few words
You need no words when you rape
12:53 PM May 31 2010 2010
Churro
Helpful
Churro has provided valuable testing services for the website.Churro rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Churro is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Churro did something funny.Churro wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

good stuff.
1:18 PM May 31 2010 2010
vVv Sumer
Everybody Likes Me
vVv Sumer rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.vVv Sumer is known to be liked by all.vVv Sumer rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.vVv Sumer is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.vVv Sumer did something funny.vVv Sumer impressed a staff member by doing something smart.vVv Sumer helped a member with a problem.vVv Sumer keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.vVv Sumer has referred new users to the site.vVv Sumer wrote an exemplary guide.vVv Sumer won a Custom Texture Contest! vVv Sumer defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!vVv Sumer overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!

Nice interview. ^^
1:41 PM May 31 2010 2010
AlphaZealot
Gets Around
AlphaZealot has provided valuable testing services for the website.AlphaZealot is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.AlphaZealot did something funny.AlphaZealot impressed a staff member by doing something smart.AlphaZealot has referred new users to the site.AlphaZealot wrote an exemplary guide.AlphaZealot wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

The last set of MLG passes for Columbus are going on sale at 7:00PM ET. Be Ready.

Go here: https://secure.mlgpro.com/store/product.php?pid=118
1:42 PM May 31 2010 2010
mikeHAZE
Welcome to Earth
mikeHAZE passed a Tournament Host Certification test.mikeHAZE tried to blow up nealdt's car.mikeHAZE is the guy who made Rise and SHINE!mikeHAZE is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.mikeHAZE did something funny.mikeHAZE impressed a staff member by doing something smart.mikeHAZE helped a member with a problem.mikeHAZE has referred new users to the site.mikeHAZE wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

dehfiniately a great read
2:04 PM May 31 2010 2010
Count
Spread the Love
Count is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Count impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Shugoooooooooo
2:07 PM May 31 2010 2010
juiceAllied
Baller

rich brown rapes. so does DEHF
5:59 PM May 31 2010 2010
Sam_The_Freshest

Larrya win at Columbus hopefully.
5:59 PM May 31 2010 2010
Sam_The_Freshest

*Larry
8:44 PM May 31 2010 2010
AlphaZealot
Gets Around
AlphaZealot has provided valuable testing services for the website.AlphaZealot is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.AlphaZealot did something funny.AlphaZealot impressed a staff member by doing something smart.AlphaZealot has referred new users to the site.AlphaZealot wrote an exemplary guide.AlphaZealot wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

Registration closes in 15 minutes. Go here:
https://secure.mlgpro.com/store/product.php?pid=118
8:50 PM May 31 2010 2010
OoAZIELoO
Pretty Good
OoAZIELoO did something funny.

Falco's jab is stupid.
9:00 PM May 31 2010 2010
DTL.
Advocate
DTL. has referred new users to the site.

I really like how Rich Brown speaks and hope to meet him someday. Rich, if you read this and are going to Supercon, hit my *** up.
11:52 PM May 31 2010 2010
seigehyland
Too Good
seigehyland is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

good luck larry...
1:17 AM Jun 1 2010 2010
Masky
The Very Best
Masky is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

wait WHAT? this is presented to give the impression that the interview is conducted by MLG but it definitely is not
Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss