Watermelon Kirby's Questionably Melony Shop - I'M BACK AND STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE. requests still closed

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 4 · 12 13 14 15 16 · 18
9:38 PM Mar 18 2012 2012
Magnatoon
Certified BAMF
Magnatoon is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Magnatoon would like you to make a contract with them.Magnatoon watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Magnatoon did something funny.Magnatoon impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Magnatoon helped a member with a problem.Magnatoon keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Magnatoon has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

this guy doing anything please.

also might I add that you excel at many different styles it's just crazy
10:59 PM Mar 18 2012 2012
Maraphy
Featured Sig Maker
Maraphy did something funny.Maraphy won a Signature of the Week contest!

Hey hey hey can I please please please request something?

As you already know, I love that last pic you did with the Dirk-ish kid in the TWEWY-ish background; the style just looks really cool and it has awesome colors and composition.

Can I get a cool picture, with those awesome elements and style, (not the same exact composition though) of my bard character? http://maraphy.deviantart.com/gallery/34469732#/d4tb3f8 It'd be cool if you had him playing something and then doing a cool composition with the notes or something

(Below his waist: Those striped trousers are just shorts. The rest of his legs are covered by white socks. He's got ankle-high boots on)

Thank you! I hope that was all understandable lol

w00t, Illustrator! ~maraphy.deviantart.com

~maraphy.deviantart.com

"This Thorn bush is now rendered harmless" ~Meta Knight
10:59 PM Mar 18 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Fire Emblem's Makalov doing anything.

Quote (originally posted by Detective Dizzy):
You Americans get so much done when PSN is down.

Quote (originally posted by Volke Aeno):
Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.
They don't pay you 7 figure wages of power at the entry level jobs.

Anyway, [Unreadable Name of Frog] eats Unknown Hedgehog. The end.
I wish.

You made 4 random chance typos at once.

11:51 PM Mar 18 2012 2012
Revenant
Certified BAMF
Revenant is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Revenant is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Revenant would like you to make a contract with them.Revenant King of sandwichesRevenant did something funny.Revenant impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Revenant keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Revenant won a Signature of the Week contest!

I just realized what your signature is.

So cool.
6:22 PM Mar 19 2012 2012
Dr. Watermelon Kirby
MS Pictomancer
Dr. Watermelon Kirby is the site's one and only MS Paint Qwest artist!Dr. Watermelon Kirby keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Dr. Watermelon Kirby did something funny.Dr. Watermelon Kirby impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Dr. Watermelon Kirby helped a member with a problem.Dr. Watermelon Kirby won a Signature of the Week contest!

Hey guys, I-
WOAH TIME FOR A DISAPPOINTING CONFIRMATION POST
I BET YOU WERE EXPECTING ME TO POST UP SOME FINISHED REQUESTS!

I'm just confirming that I got these requests. I got them. They'll probably take a while tbh, so your patience is appreciated.

To Maraphy: is it alright if I keep your request slightly simplified? It won't be stick figures or anything, just maybe a less elaborate background. Also, can I switch up the costume a bit to make him look more modern?
9:17 PM Mar 19 2012 2012
Maraphy
Featured Sig Maker
Maraphy did something funny.Maraphy won a Signature of the Week contest!

Quote (originally posted by Eyebrow Bear):

To Maraphy: is it alright if I keep your request slightly simplified? It won't be stick figures or anything, just maybe a less elaborate background. Also, can I switch up the costume a bit to make him look more modern?

Yeah that's fine. He's wearing a hoodie vest though, which is already pretty modern : P

Here's a couple more pics for reference: http://www.tumblr.com/photo/1280/marraphy/19603635987/1/tumblr_m15sw75GyJ1qlhrqq

w00t, Illustrator! ~maraphy.deviantart.com

~maraphy.deviantart.com

"This Thorn bush is now rendered harmless" ~Meta Knight
11:29 PM Mar 22 2012 2012
Dr. Watermelon Kirby
MS Pictomancer
Dr. Watermelon Kirby is the site's one and only MS Paint Qwest artist!Dr. Watermelon Kirby keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Dr. Watermelon Kirby did something funny.Dr. Watermelon Kirby impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Dr. Watermelon Kirby helped a member with a problem.Dr. Watermelon Kirby won a Signature of the Week contest!

sssssssssSWAG
12:16 AM Mar 23 2012 2012
Miles of SmashWiki
Smash PhD
Miles of SmashWiki watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Miles of SmashWiki did something funny.Miles of SmashWiki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Miles of SmashWiki helped a member with a problem.Miles of SmashWiki keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

THANK YOU!!!

But no really, this is awesome.

~Swag~
8:51 AM Mar 23 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Swaaaaaaaaag

Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.

I wish.

4:52 PM Mar 24 2012 2012
Dr. Watermelon Kirby
MS Pictomancer

bwuuuOOOOOOH
7:08 PM Mar 24 2012 2012
Magnatoon
Certified BAMF
Magnatoon is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Magnatoon would like you to make a contract with them.Magnatoon watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Magnatoon did something funny.Magnatoon impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Magnatoon helped a member with a problem.Magnatoon keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Magnatoon has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Amazing! Thank you so much.
9:16 AM Mar 25 2012 2012
Groose
Happy Flight
Groose rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Groose watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Groose has referred new users to the site.Groose did something funny.Groose impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Groose helped a member with a problem.

Oh boy...

Make a picture of this guy being epic, with his cannons and such.
2:54 PM Mar 27 2012 2012
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens has referred new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped a member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won a Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won a Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens contributed to the Stadium community.

Draw everything.

And don't be smart and draw the word "everything." I want you to draw

everything.
2:55 PM Mar 27 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender

Quote (originally posted by Mittens McKittens):
Draw everything.

And don't be smart and draw the word "everything." I want you to draw

everything.

he can loophole out of this by being dumb and drawing the word everything.

I wish.

2:59 PM Mar 27 2012 2012
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens has referred new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped a member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won a Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won a Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens contributed to the Stadium community.

That

no.
3:10 PM Mar 27 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender

Too be fair he would has just done something like drawing a single box and claiming that everything was inside.

I wish.

3:58 PM Mar 27 2012 2012
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless

WE'LL SEE.
4:20 PM Mar 27 2012 2012
Groose
Happy Flight
Groose rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Groose watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Groose has referred new users to the site.Groose did something funny.Groose impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Groose helped a member with a problem.

Everything is a unicorn that is in my sonic fanfiction.  Its awesome that its getting awareness now.
6:48 PM Mar 27 2012 2012
Dr. Watermelon Kirby
MS Pictomancer

Quote (originally posted by Fandangox):
Too be fair he would has just done something like drawing a single box and claiming that everything was inside.

The Little Prince!
8:05 PM Mar 27 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender

Quote (originally posted by Eyebrow Bear):
The Little Prince!

This is why you are the man.

I wish.

Page: 1 4 · 12 13 14 15 16 · 18

Quick Jump
rss