Which big event are you looking forward to the most in August?

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
MLG Raleigh (259)

SuperCon (117)

Apex (747)

All of the above (591)

I'm not interested in tournaments (685)

1:37 PM Aug 3 2010 2010
Enrish
NARUTARD OVERLOAD!!!!!
Enrish rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Enrish had to change his pants after watching the new Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 character roster. He may cease to exist when the game releases. NARUTARD OVERLOAD!Enrish is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Enrish made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Enrish did something funny.Enrish impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Enrish helped a member with a problem.Enrish has referred new users to the site.Enrish wrote an exemplary guide.Enrish keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Enrish contributed to the Stadium community.

Vote here!
1:44 PM Aug 3 2010 2010
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra
Sage
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Just going to bet now MLG isnt going to get as much as the others icon_razz
3:40 PM Aug 3 2010 2010
EazyDI
Baller

Apex FOSHO!
5:52 PM Aug 3 2010 2010
vVv Sumer
Everybody Likes Me
vVv Sumer rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.vVv Sumer is known to be liked by all.vVv Sumer rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.vVv Sumer is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.vVv Sumer did something funny.vVv Sumer impressed a staff member by doing something smart.vVv Sumer helped a member with a problem.vVv Sumer keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.vVv Sumer has referred new users to the site.vVv Sumer wrote an exemplary guide.vVv Sumer won a Custom Texture Contest! vVv Sumer defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!vVv Sumer overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!

All of them should be pretty cool. o.o
8:10 PM Aug 3 2010 2010
t0mmy
Veteran
t0mmy is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.t0mmy did something funny.t0mmy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.t0mmy helped a member with a problem.t0mmy has referred new users to the site.t0mmy wrote an exemplary guide.t0mmy wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!t0mmy has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

I was hoping I could attend all of them.
Turns out I won't be able to make it to any of them, blarggghhh....

This is the summer of east coast.
8:15 PM Aug 3 2010 2010
Carls493
Veteran
Carls493 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Carls493 helped a member with a problem.Carls493 won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

I wanna see how they turn out.
1:33 AM Aug 4 2010 2010
Izumi-kun
Let's Make a Contract
Izumi-kun has provided valuable testing services for the website.Izumi-kun would like you to make a contract with them.Izumi-kun is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Izumi-kun did something funny.Izumi-kun impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Izumi-kun helped a member with a problem.Izumi-kun keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Izumi-kun has referred new users to the site.Izumi-kun gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.

my birthday.... but I guess Apex is cool too
2:20 AM Aug 4 2010 2010
Ozz
Baller
Ozz is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Im really surprised people are not voting for Apex. What other tournament in august is bringing players from japan and europe?
5:07 AM Aug 4 2010 2010
pulse131
Defender

car registration -.-
Burnt Walrus Fetus: Best. Vid. Ever. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZUHfbatQQw
Enigma: A Crew Combo Vid by pulse. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJLKT3wH2Og
Blue Elf!! A Link Combo Video by pulse. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtRh7rx684k
12:28 AM Aug 5 2010 2010
TheRealBobMan
TheRealBobMan is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.TheRealBobMan did something funny.TheRealBobMan impressed a staff member by doing something smart.TheRealBobMan helped a member with a problem.TheRealBobMan wrote an exemplary guide.TheRealBobMan wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

The release of Metroid: Other M.

What is all this other crap you speak of?
1:22 PM Aug 5 2010 2010
SnakeFudo
People Know Me

I don't know any of these tournamnets or anything, and if none of them are in michigan, then I am not intrested
1:31 PM Aug 5 2010 2010
Brazil
Ladder Pro

all of the above their all fun to watch icon_biggrin
12:55 AM Aug 6 2010 2010
The Fallen Angel
Hanging Chad
The Fallen Angel is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

Quote:
The release of Metroid: Other M.

What is all this other crap you speak of?

EDIT: ^ ya, pretty much this.

the release of metroid other M

lol.....

:S why do i stil even come here.....i stopped taking competitive "brawl" seriously over a year and a half ago, started to pay more attention to melee.

:S so why the hell do i still even bother going to a brawl site.......
always the pit mains...

that got no sense o' humor

2:10 AM Aug 6 2010 2010
TheRealBobMan
TheRealBobMan is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.TheRealBobMan did something funny.TheRealBobMan impressed a staff member by doing something smart.TheRealBobMan helped a member with a problem.TheRealBobMan wrote an exemplary guide.TheRealBobMan wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

Cause some people here still play Melee, and it's a Smash community, even if it's aimed mostly toward Brawl.
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss