Nyoro~n (New gallery :3 the old one got bandwidth'd)

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2
3:27 AM Aug 6 2010 2010
Nyoron
Sand Crab

Nyoro~n (New gallery :3 the old one got bandwidth'd)
UPDATED STUFF AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS THREAD! icon_biggrin

*Just a little note, you cant use signatures by other people unless you ask :O.

O2UCt.gifO2UCt.gifO2UCt.gifO2UCt.gifO2UCt.gif[url=http://drag
Last edited by Nyoron, 12:18 PM on Jul 24, 2011
6:31 PM Aug 6 2010 2010
Revenant
Certified BAMF
Revenant is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Revenant is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Revenant would like you to make a contract with them.Revenant King of sandwichesRevenant did something funny.Revenant impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Revenant keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Revenant won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

+1 Awesome
7:54 PM Aug 6 2010 2010
Nyoron
Sand Crab

tyty <3
10:20 PM Aug 27 2010 2010
ColdDegree
War is Over

i like you have a very distinct style icon_biggrin
10:30 PM Aug 27 2010 2010
Doromac
Welcome to Earth
Doromac is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Doromac would like you to make a contract with them.Doromac keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Doromac did something funny.Doromac impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Doromac helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Doromac won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

Quote (originally posted by ColdDegree):
i like you have a very distinct style icon_biggrin
Not really. I guess you can say that for here, but not really elsewhere, like actual gfx sites.
9:39 PM Aug 28 2010 2010
ColdDegree
War is Over

Quote (originally posted by Doromac):
Not really. I guess you can say that for here, but not really elsewhere, like actual gfx sites.

well im speaking about here like you said
8:21 PM Aug 29 2010 2010
Hichez
Signature Artist
Hichez impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Hichez helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Hichez won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

You do have a style but I don't see diversity. They are all 3D renders with the abstarct C4D. They are good but not unique amongst one another. Try to venture out. I doubt you will be pleased with your first couple tries but give it some time.
12:55 PM Sep 10 2010 2010
lordunicorn3

not gonna like, I came a bit at the 10th one
yeah, they are a bit repetitive, but still amazing
4:07 PM Sep 20 2010 2010
coldsteel1212
Just... Don't

Quote (originally posted by Hichez):
You do have a style but I don't see diversity. They are all 3D renders with the abstarct C4D. They are good but not unique amongst one another. Try to venture out. I doubt you will be pleased with your first couple tries but give it some time.

Agreed. There are pretty awesome, that's for sure. But its very repetitive. Kind of like, i don't know, "one-trick pony"? I'm sure you are multi-talented but it'd be pretty awesome to see another style you produce.
12:02 AM Sep 25 2010 2010
Nyoron
Sand Crab

what, you dont think I didnt come from a popular graphics forum? I come from several and spread my works all over icon_razz no one has my distinct c4d style (but a few people are idea ripping me icon_sad and I released my psds too, so that gonna be harder to keep up Dicon_smile and yeah, I dont really post my other attempts, just the good ones

///EDITED OUT OLD SIGGY
Last edited by Nyoron, 12:17 PM on Jul 24, 2011
1:04 PM Sep 25 2010 2010
coldsteel1212
Just... Don't

Quote (originally posted by Nyoron):

I like this one a lot. And please don't feel insulted, I enjoyed your work a lot. Just wanna see some more of your stuff in a different light. Sorry if I came on a bit harsh. icon_sad
5:08 PM Sep 25 2010 2010
Nyoron
Sand Crab

Its ok icon_smile

8:44 PM Sep 25 2010 2010
Revenant
Certified BAMF
Revenant is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Revenant is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Revenant would like you to make a contract with them.Revenant King of sandwichesRevenant did something funny.Revenant impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Revenant keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Revenant won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

Do you follow Amanda, Nyo?

Also you should pass me your C4D collection icon_biggrin
8:56 PM Sep 25 2010 2010
Nyoron
Sand Crab

Quote (originally posted by Revenant):
Do you follow Amanda, Nyo?

Also you should pass me your C4D collection icon_biggrin

Amanda icon_biggrin yeah I know her, I talk to her usually, but not all the time. :O

She left demented ninjas (she's looking for a current team). icon_sad So I dont really get to see her works too often unless she releases them or asks for feedback on msn. icon_neutral

Yeah hold on, lemme see if I can make a pack, I cant include all of them since some of them are premium, but the ones that arent are really good. icon_smile

I hunt for alot of c4ds. icon_smile

9:03 PM Sep 25 2010 2010
Revenant
Certified BAMF

Quote (originally posted by Nyoron):
Amanda icon_biggrin yeah I know her, I talk to her usually, but not all the time. :O

She left demented ninjas (she's looking for a current team). icon_sad So I dont really get to see her works too often unless she releases them or asks for feedback on msn. icon_neutral

Yeah hold on, lemme see if I can make a pack, I cant include all of them since some of them are premium, but the ones that arent are really good. icon_smile

I hunt for alot of c4ds. icon_smile
Premium? icon_surprised

That reminds me. I forgot about those GFX teams. TTR invited me a while back. But I was far too concerned with school to keep improving on my GFX.
9:54 PM Sep 25 2010 2010
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens positively represents All is Brawl and actively brings new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won an All is Brawl Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens regularly contributes to the All is Brawl Stadium community.

How long have you been making tags?

Also, make anything but tags (I know you have a drawing thread, I mean LPs, prints and such).

I "used" to do tags, but I've stopped months ago. Seeing this here, on AiB, sorta makes me want to get back to work.

A pack of what you use would be much appreciated.

catface~ :3

edit: you should also teach me how to do lighting like you do.
12:35 AM Oct 2 2010 2010
Nyoron
Sand Crab

I can talk to you people more if you have skype or msn

skpe: wheatdog2 (it has screenshare, its so convenient! icon_biggrin)
msn: [email protected] (if you have teamviewer, its even easier to teach, and its free, so add me on msn if you dont have skype icon_biggrin)

Ill also share resources :3

Quote (originally posted by Revenant):
Premium? icon_surprised

That reminds me. I forgot about those GFX teams. TTR invited me a while back. But I was far too concerned with school to keep improving on my GFX.

Well if you're still interested, go to the thread and apply there, get to know some people and if some offer you help, pm one of the members on how you can improve :0

Quote (originally posted by Mittens McKittens):
How long have you been making tags?

Also, make anything but tags (I know you have a drawing thread, I mean LPs, prints and such).

I "used" to do tags, but I've stopped months ago. Seeing this here, on AiB, sorta makes me want to get back to work.

A pack of what you use would be much appreciated.

catface~ :3

edit: you should also teach me how to do lighting like you do.

:3 I posted my info up there, it would be so much easier icon_biggrin

andnandnandnandnandn icon_smile I cant make LPs since I dont have a tablet, and I'm not into those abstract artwork made in illustrator or 3d stuff icon_sad so no lps till I get a tablet icon_razz, and yeah 7-10 months I've been tagging, I got alot of help from people. icon_smile

8:41 PM Dec 1 2010 2010
Mike_Tha_Hero
Record Setter

Quote (originally posted by Doromac):

Sounds like a hater. icon_biggrin
8:52 PM Dec 1 2010 2010
Doromac
Welcome to Earth
Doromac is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Doromac would like you to make a contract with them.Doromac keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Doromac did something funny.Doromac impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Doromac helped an All is Brawl member with a problem.Doromac won an All is Brawl Signature of the Week contest!

Quote (originally posted by Mike_Tha_Hero):
Sounds like a hater. icon_biggrin
Quack?
12:23 PM Jul 24 2011 2011
Nyoron
Sand Crab

lalalalalala some old stuff I havent posted

Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss