Smash Trivia Feedback thread - !!!

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2
5:38 PM Sep 9 2010 2010
Miles of SmashWiki
Smash PhD
Miles of SmashWiki watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Miles of SmashWiki did something funny.Miles of SmashWiki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Miles of SmashWiki helped a member with a problem.Miles of SmashWiki keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Smash Trivia Feedback thread
What are we doing well?  What needs improvement?  Which host is your favorite?

Feedback here, please.

Srsbsns is always lurking (ﺒ_ﺒ)
Quote (originally posted by nealdt):
You'll always be first in my heart, Miles.
5:40 PM Sep 9 2010 2010
-JJ-
Paparazzi
-JJ- is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

idk, the questions are too hard, and idk
lol bt cool idea for the trivia thiing tho!

oh and i doubt i will remember to come back here to read ur responses so ppl who wanna yell at me, too bad.. lol
TiK Tok on the Clock
5:43 PM Sep 9 2010 2010
Zeffen
I Know Where You Live
Zeffen rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Zeffen impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

LESS HACKING QUESTIONS
5:46 PM Sep 9 2010 2010
makkaveli313
Host
makkaveli313 did something funny.

Yeah sewanz right, we need alot less hacking questions =]
5:46 PM Sep 9 2010 2010
Luckytime
Featured Large Artist
Luckytime did something funny.Luckytime impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Luckytime has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. Luckytime won a Large Art of the Month contest!Luckytime won a Signature of the Week contest!

Oh sweet I'm actually on when I get this message but its not trivia -__-
5:49 PM Sep 9 2010 2010
Shadow the Hedgehog1
Quicksilver
Shadow the Hedgehog1 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

2 things come to my mind:

Extending the trivia by 30 minutes
Allow use of youtube (Only youtube) for answers (Idk if that's allowed. I've only been to one trivia)

Other than that, I think you guys are fine =)
5:50 PM Sep 9 2010 2010
Rayquaza07
Smash PhD
Rayquaza07 cheated on the Ladder. Don't bother playing this person.
"Pumpkin Eater"Rayquaza07 rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Rayquaza07 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Rayquaza07 helped a member with a problem.

do more of the trivia things and less questions on hax cuz i and many other people lack them
5:52 PM Sep 9 2010 2010
Ayoub
Unstoppable
Ayoub has referred new users to the site.Ayoub wrote an exemplary guide.Ayoub did something funny.Ayoub impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Ayoub helped a member with a problem.Ayoub participated in the Karaoke Contest!Ayoub contributed to the Stadium community.

Sumer the best. <3
6:04 PM Sep 9 2010 2010
Ch33bDragonite
Dreamland's Star Warrior
Ch33bDragonite rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Ch33bDragonite will eat you.Ch33bDragonite wrote an exemplary guide.Ch33bDragonite did something funny.Ch33bDragonite impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Ch33bDragonite helped a member with a problem.Ch33bDragonite won a Custom Texture Contest!

Quote (originally posted by ZeWan):
LESS HACKING QUESTIONS

Yes less, but those questions shouldn't be very rare than most of them. That should also apply to some questions that are most involved on a series universe like if it was mostly about Pokémon than Smash itself... even if Pikachu is in Smash. 

Favourite host is Sumer. o.o
6:43 PM Sep 9 2010 2010
Miles of SmashWiki
Smash PhD
Miles of SmashWiki watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Miles of SmashWiki did something funny.Miles of SmashWiki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Miles of SmashWiki helped a member with a problem.Miles of SmashWiki keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

lol I guess my questions do lean towards the obscure. Maybe that's why you guys prefer Sumer. :/
6:43 PM Sep 9 2010 2010
ShadowYoshi
Smash PhD
ShadowYoshi did something funny.

more smash bros-centered questions, please.
i like all the hosts...
6:52 PM Sep 9 2010 2010
JKB
Smartypants
JKB rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.

more of a heads up before the events...
7:33 PM Sep 9 2010 2010
vVv Sumer
Everybody Likes Me
vVv Sumer rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.vVv Sumer is known to be liked by all.vVv Sumer rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.vVv Sumer is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.vVv Sumer did something funny.vVv Sumer impressed a staff member by doing something smart.vVv Sumer helped a member with a problem.vVv Sumer keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.vVv Sumer has referred new users to the site.vVv Sumer wrote an exemplary guide.vVv Sumer won a Custom Texture Contest! vVv Sumer defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!vVv Sumer overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!

Thanks guys. ^^; I'll try and co-host one soon. College. x.x
8:13 PM Sep 9 2010 2010
Tarextherex
Smash PhD
Tarextherex helped a member with a problem.Tarextherex has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

I thought this was for a new event that smash trivia people might like, lol.

Anyway yeah we need a S+badge. Also btw even though I got all the badges, I'll try contributing as well by posting question suggestions for the next event if I have the time/If I'm not too lazy.
9:03 PM Sep 9 2010 2010
Luckytime
Featured Large Artist
Luckytime did something funny.Luckytime impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Luckytime has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. Luckytime won a Large Art of the Month contest!Luckytime won a Signature of the Week contest!

Quote (originally posted by JKB):
more of a heads up before the events...

This please, like a day would be optimal. TY.
Visit my art thread!
11:23 PM Sep 9 2010 2010
DuhToph
Sand Crab
DuhToph is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.DuhToph has referred new users to the site.

Yeah I suggested a longer period of heads up like last week or something it'd be great if we see it.
11:50 AM Sep 10 2010 2010
TM Mango
TM Mango has provided valuable testing services for the website.TM Mango is not the Mango you're looking for.TM Mango keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.TM Mango has referred new users to the site.TM Mango did something funny.TM Mango impressed a staff member by doing something smart.TM Mango helped a member with a problem.

How giving various points for different questions? Like having one of Miles' famous questions be worth 2 points and such.
2:17 PM Sep 10 2010 2010
Shuckle
Spread the Love

Not giving a 30 minute notice before you actually start.
12:38 PM Sep 11 2010 2010
FrankTech
Host

Earlier notification for Trivia events. 30 minutes is to short of time for most of us.

I like the questions like, "what game is this from?" or "How much is this?"

"How many frames of animation is Icy Mountain in Melee?.......... @_@ <----Guess City.
10:23 PM Sep 12 2010 2010
Yoshinendo
The Scarlet Devil
Yoshinendo is a super moderator for the site.Yoshinendo has provided valuable testing services for the website.Yoshinendo rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Yoshinendo rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Yoshinendo slays dragons and cuts fruit.Yoshinendo is infatuated with Touhou's Remilia ScarletYoshinendo has referred new users to the site.Yoshinendo did something funny.Yoshinendo impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Yoshinendo helped a member with a problem.Yoshinendo keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Yoshinendo contributed to the Stadium community.

Frequent trivia........other than that less hacking question
Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss