Brawl Minus Tier List - share who you think

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2
12:59 AM Sep 19 2010 2010
Triforce User

Brawl Minus Tier List
Since brawl minus is a smash bros game of itself thanks to the mods who do you think stands on top of this version of brawl tier list? We all know meta knight and snake is regular (vanilla) brawl top tier fighters but since brawl minus has been out for a while things have defintely changed. If anyone would like we can have a brawl minus (1.6) online tournament to help determine whos on top, but to get things started ill throw out who i think is top tier.

1. Gannondorf (he officially now holds the triforce of power)

2. Link

(yes im being a little byass with my picks xD)
1:13 PM Sep 19 2010 2010
Xyless
Torture Never Felt so Good
Xyless is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Xyless helped a member with a problem.

Top tier:
Pikachu
Wolf

High tier:
Donkey Kong

Bottom tier:
Zelda

Kind of hard for me to really establish characters in my head right now, since I've been working on characters for the last few days.
6:52 AM Sep 20 2010 2010
Vato_break
People Know Me
Vato_break is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Vato_break did something funny.Vato_break impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Vato_break participated in the Karaoke Contest!

Beta, lol.
1:19 PM Sep 21 2010 2010
AKAlex
War is Over
AKAlex helped a member with a problem.

Link
High
Samus
Low
Yoshi
3:25 PM Sep 22 2010 2010
Foot Soldier
Sage
Foot Soldier is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Foot Soldier helped a member with a problem.

Xyless, you are the dumbest Zelda player ever. Either that or I am the BEST ZELDA IN THE WORLD.

Top of my tier list is
Pika
Zelda
MK
8:21 PM Sep 22 2010 2010
Triforce User

yoshi is actually high tier in brawl to me his eggs are vicious

brawl minus that is xD
10:11 PM Sep 22 2010 2010
AKAlex
War is Over
AKAlex helped a member with a problem.

i guess it depends in the user links arrows are beast but can get real anoying and his boomerang too
would you like to brawl(- of course) i registered you if you want to play post the date and time mon-fry after 4
saturday after 11 sunday all day XD
5:08 PM Sep 23 2010 2010
Triforce User

hey AKAlex i totally agree with you when it comes to links arrows it was a excellent idea that nintendo missed out on when it comes to link, and yes ill be glad to play brawl minus with you, let try for saturday night what time you think youll be free?
2:04 PM Sep 28 2010 2010
MonkUnit

Yoshi, snake, Pika, Zelda, Wolf, Wario, Captain Falcon, Lucario, and some others are getting slight changes and/or revamps. Just wanted to let you guys know so that they won't be in the tier list atm.
8:53 PM Sep 29 2010 2010
Sean
Champion
Sean passed a Tournament Host Certification test.Sean really, really likes cats. Really.Sean rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Sean watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Sean is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Sean did something funny.Sean impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Sean has referred new users to the site.Sean wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Sean helped a member with a problem.Sean has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Shieks meh.

Bowser isn't as broken anymore.
9:32 PM Oct 9 2010 2010
sup
Ladder Pro
sup rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.

Pika
Ganon

Almost top
ZSS
Fox
Bowser
Jiggs
Snake
Sonic

Bottom
Peach
Olimar (bc i hate him)

Stupidest change
Sheik (invisible but still has the name above it and not really any better plus zelda is much better)

Thats all i got so far.
10:55 PM Nov 3 2010 2010
blackant
Best on My Block

TOP: pit, fox, luigi, jigglypuff, ike, marth, bowser(yes. that guy), rob, LUCARIO(i think is the most broken)
MID: ganon(put WAY too much work into), link, tl, falco, captin falcon, metaknight, snake, mr.g&w, d3, pikachu, yoshi
LOW: PT, lucas, ness, oli, wario, peach, zelda/sheik, samus/ZSS, kirby, wolf, sonic, mario, donkey, diddy, ice climbers

Im a lucas main and i think hes good but the changes thy made to him are to big for me to collaborate with, and thats y i main pit and luigi(in b- of course) and i think i got everyone. just message me if u wanna brawl(regular or minus) and we will see if my tier list changes
1:42 PM Nov 8 2010 2010
sup
Ladder Pro

Zelda and Sheik, and Samus and ZSS should be considered different characters and not just lumped together. IMO ZSS is quite good in b-

Also are these in order or just in a tier?
5:48 PM Nov 22 2010 2010
Haakuu16

_Top_
Ness
Pikachu
R.O.B.
Meta Knight
_High_
Luigi
Game&Watch
Captain Falcon
Lucario
Zero Suit Samus
No one ever gives props to Ness...
12:46 PM Nov 25 2010 2010
blackant
Best on My Block

Quote (originally posted by sup):
Zelda and Sheik, and Samus and ZSS should be considered different characters and not just lumped together. IMO ZSS is quite good in b-

Also are these in order or just in a tier?
for right now they are just in a tier but ill put them in order soon
12:48 PM Nov 25 2010 2010
blackant
Best on My Block

Quote (originally posted by sup):

Stupidest change
Sheik (invisible but still has the name above it and not really any better plus zelda is much better)
if you use the default names (P1, P2, P3, P4) then u will b completely invisible for some time. and i agree, zelda is much better
3:47 PM Nov 28 2010 2010
dmbrandon
Not my Vice-President
dmbrandon passed a Tournament Host Certification test.dmbrandon rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.dmbrandon rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.dmbrandon is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.dmbrandon did something funny.dmbrandon impressed a staff member by doing something smart.dmbrandon wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

Top:
Pikachu
Wolf

High:
Shiek
MK
Ally's Falcon
Luigi
ZSS

Notes:
Zelda is trash, you're all low level players.
10:55 AM Dec 20 2010 2010
blackant
Best on My Block

Quote (originally posted by blackant):
TOP: pit, fox, luigi, jigglypuff, ike, marth, bowser(yes. that guy), rob, LUCARIO(i think is the most broken)
MID: ganon(put WAY too much work into), link, tl, falco, captin falcon, metaknight, snake, mr.g&w, d3, pikachu, yoshi
LOW: PT, lucas, ness, oli, wario, peach, zelda/sheik, samus/ZSS, kirby, wolf, sonic, mario, donkey, diddy, ice climbers

Im a lucas main and i think hes good but the changes thy made to him are to big for me to collaborate with, and thats y i main pit and luigi(in b- of course) and i think i got everyone. just message me if u wanna brawl(regular or minus) and we will see if my tier list changes
ok, it took me a while but heres my tier list in order

Top: Lucario, Marth, Luigi, Fox, Jiggly, Bowser, Falco, Mk, R.O.B., Pika, Ike, Samus 

Mid: Oli, ZSS, CF, Pit, Link, Charizard, Sonic, Snake, TL, Ness, Ivysaur, Zelda, G&W, Wolf

Low: Sheik, Ganon, Diddy, D3, Mario, Donkey, Yoshi, Squirtle, Kirby, Lucas, Peach, Wario, IC

I changed ppl around, dont like it then sue me D_D

Btw, this new&improved tier list is from who ive seen, who ive played, and what strengths and weaknesses the characters have.
Last edited by blackant, 2:27 AM on Jan 09, 2011
1:33 PM Feb 28 2011 2011
sup
Ladder Pro

Mine is:

Top: Pika, ZSS, Fox, Ganon, Snake, MK
Mid: Rob, Sonic, Marth, Jiggly, Bowser, Ivy
Low: Sheik, Wario, Ness, Diddy, IC
11:57 PM Apr 19 2011 2011
MarsThePrince
Ballot Stuffer

Personally, I'd say that
Top: Ganon, Fox, Marth, Captain Falcon, Meta, Snake
High: Zelda, Ike, Falco, Charizard, Squirtle, Rob,
Mid: Lucas, Wolf, Samus, Sonic, All others not mentioned
Low: Ness, ICs, Wario (Fatman), Sheik, Bowser
Personally I like Ness over Lucas, but he's harder to play.
Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss