TCG FAQ and Help Desk

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 · 3 4 5 6 7
1:33 PM May 29 2011 2011
Axeliatis
Sand Crab
Axeliatis did something funny.

I lost my "Fire Primid" card for some unknown reason,I go to the page that the card is set,but it shows up as a "?".I flip to next page,and then back to the page that has the Fire Primid,and now it shows up as a blank white card(If I click it,the Fire primid pops up.)I am not able to recycle,nor am I able to save it to favorites
10:34 PM May 31 2011 2011
SmashBro
Popular

Well, Why dont u ATLEAST UPDATE US ABOUT S4?
Smash
8:23 PM Jun 14 2011 2011
SmashBro
Popular

When will release s4? or when do you THINK you will release it?
Smash
2:56 PM Jun 24 2011 2011
Zero_Saber
Streaker

I can't forge anything despite the fact that I have enough coins. It says You found the (whatever) recipe, but don't have the 1000 coins needed to use it! I have 3 1000 coins and plenty of 500's and 100's if adding those up works. I just don't get it :/.
5:17 PM Jun 24 2011 2011
zae26
Team Chemistry!
zae26 helped a member with a problem.zae26 won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

I have a question, I forged to get Blue GnW and to get Green Ivysaur but I do not see them any where.
7:25 PM Jun 24 2011 2011
Foodies
Marth is Magic~
Foodies is an administrator for the site.Foodies has provided valuable testing services for the website.Foodies slays dragons and cuts fruit.Foodies will eat you.Foodies is a not-so-rabid Marth fangirl.Foodies is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Foodies made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Foodies did something funny.Foodies impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Foodies helped a member with a problem.Foodies has referred new users to the site.Foodies wrote an exemplary guide.Foodies wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Foodies helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Foodies keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Foodies defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Foodies overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!Foodies won a Large Art of the Month contest!Foodies gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.Foodies won a Signature of the Week contest!Foodies won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!Foodies contributed to the Stadium community.

@SmashBro: Heard it was Sunday...
@Zero_Saber: Are they coins from already recycled cards? (Not "500 coins" included in the recipe)
@zae26: When series 4 is officially released, you should see them.
10:00 PM Jun 24 2011 2011
Zero_Saber
Streaker

Thanks Foodies when I read coins I thought it was the items and like a reward system for those who didn't recycle like mad.
5:28 PM Jun 26 2011 2011
zae26
Team Chemistry!
zae26 helped a member with a problem.zae26 won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

Kk thanx
10:08 PM Jun 30 2011 2011
RawriZard
Baller

For some reason I never got my daily cards. icon_sad
7:54 PM Jul 2 2011 2011
GemN
Cheesehead
GemN rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.

Party Ball Recipe isn't working for me at the moment, and i've already used it several times; however, It has not been used in a couple of days.
11:44 AM Jul 5 2011 2011
-TLK-
Famous
-TLK- is a shameless badge whore. Mods beware.
"Badge Whore"

blue team forge not working for me
2:55 AM Jul 7 2011 2011
Will Wright
I Know Where You Live

Are the Varia suit pieces only obtained through dailys or are there any booster packs I can buy to get them? Also what pack has the best value for my coins?
12:53 PM Jul 7 2011 2011
kirb92
Sage
kirb92 rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.

yea i keep trying to make red capt. falcon, but i put the red alloy and the capt. falcon into the forge, but it says there isnt a recipe for it. I have enough coins, and i tried it with and without the 500 coin card. Anyone know whats up?

2:26 PM Jul 7 2011 2011
Foodies
Marth is Magic~
Foodies is an administrator for the site.Foodies has provided valuable testing services for the website.Foodies slays dragons and cuts fruit.Foodies will eat you.Foodies is a not-so-rabid Marth fangirl.Foodies is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Foodies made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Foodies did something funny.Foodies impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Foodies helped a member with a problem.Foodies has referred new users to the site.Foodies wrote an exemplary guide.Foodies wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Foodies helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Foodies keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Foodies defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Foodies overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!Foodies won a Large Art of the Month contest!Foodies gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.Foodies won a Signature of the Week contest!Foodies won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!Foodies contributed to the Stadium community.

Forges should be working now.
@Oblivion: You can get them from the Item Booster. The pack that has the best value depends on what you want (of course), but I find that the special boosters are generally better since you can get URs.
12:10 AM Jul 28 2011 2011
Amethia
Illusion of an absolute anonymity
Amethia has provided valuable testing services for the website.Amethia seduces the staff into getting undeserved badges. Amethia is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Amethia made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Amethia did something funny.Amethia impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Amethia helped a member with a problem.Amethia keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Amethia has referred new users to the site.Amethia wrote an exemplary guide.Amethia won a Custom Texture Contest! Amethia contributed to the Stadium community.Amethia spent way too much time obtaining the maximum score of 999,999,999 points in Brawl's All Star mode.

Testing site stuff >.>

Finished :3
Last edited by Amethia, 1:28 AM on Jul 28, 2011
7:00 PM Aug 1 2011 2011
Silver300
Staff Slayer

OK!!!

So I forged Green Alloy and Peach so I can get Green Peach(Yes I Paid 500 coins). Usually the small window would show me the new card but NOOOOO!!! It Didnt! So I went "Team Characters", looked and It wasnt there. But Im missing 500 coins, my Green Alloy and Peach!!!
12:47 PM Aug 12 2011 2011
NiteNinja
Virtuoso
NiteNinja is a Tournament Administrator for the site.NiteNinja has provided valuable testing services for the website.NiteNinja has referred new users to the site.NiteNinja wrote an exemplary guide.NiteNinja impressed a staff member by doing something smart.NiteNinja helped a member with a problem.NiteNinja keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.NiteNinja helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.NiteNinja contributed to the Stadium community.

Hey, it wont let me join the card game, it says wait a week but it has been a week
4:27 AM Aug 23 2011 2011
sodaddicted
Best on My Block
sodaddicted is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.sodaddicted did something funny.sodaddicted helped a member with a problem.sodaddicted won a Custom Texture Contest!

Is there ever going to be an S4 booster pack?
4:21 AM Sep 11 2011 2011
samus97
Ballot Stuffer

if anyone has samus double i will trade

how do u get promo cards
7:51 PM Oct 28 2011 2011
Negi

Anyone else having trouble getting into the items cards?
Page: 1 · 3 4 5 6 7

Quick Jump
rss