There should be a duplicates section when viewing your cards

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2
8:58 PM Nov 30 2010 2010
Luckytime
Featured Large Artist
Luckytime did something funny.Luckytime impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Luckytime has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. Luckytime won a Large Art of the Month contest!Luckytime won a Signature of the Week contest!

There should be a duplicates section when viewing your cards
What reason is there NOT to have one? This way you won't have to scroll through your (or someone else's) entire card collection just to look for duplicates. I, for one, think this addition would boost incentive to trade among AiB users since most of them are too lazy to look for dupes manually, lol. Who agrees?
Visit my art thread!
10:28 PM Nov 30 2010 2010
Hells
The Very Best
Hells rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.

yea this would be nice for trade or recycle
3:07 AM Dec 1 2010 2010
CPT Speed

i think so tooicon_smile
10:19 AM Dec 1 2010 2010
Taggi
Almost Famous

good idea =)

4:06 PM Dec 1 2010 2010
Nives
War is Over
Nives rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.

agree nice idea
7:39 PM Dec 1 2010 2010
Dark Lord X
Virgo

me2 i wana duplicate so i can trade or recycle tats awesome idea luckylime
2:15 AM Dec 2 2010 2010
E.Nigma
The Grand Funk Master of all Get Out.
E.Nigma has provided valuable testing services for the website.E.Nigma doth crush dreams.E.Nigma is Mewtwo.E.Nigma is Dr. Cain's only mistake.E.Nigma keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.E.Nigma has referred new users to the site.E.Nigma wrote an exemplary guide.E.Nigma wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!E.Nigma made significant contributions to all areas of the website!E.Nigma did something funny.E.Nigma impressed a staff member by doing something smart.E.Nigma helped a member with a problem.E.Nigma gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.E.Nigma contributed to the Stadium community.

Quote (originally posted by luckylime):
I, for one, think this addition would boost incentive to trade among AiB users BENEFIT ME since most of them are I AM too lazy to look for dupes manually, lol.
4:54 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
Luckytime
Featured Large Artist
Luckytime did something funny.Luckytime impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Luckytime has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. Luckytime won a Large Art of the Month contest!Luckytime won a Signature of the Week contest!

Oh ok, I see. Everyone! Apparently I'm a selfish lazy prick and TELB isn't an assumptive *******. IT'S K!
Last edited by Luckytime, 4:58 PM on Dec 02, 2010
4:58 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
Harvest
Gemini

Quote (originally posted by luckylime):
Oh ok, I see. Everyone! Apparently I'm a selfish lazy prick and TELB isn't an assumptive *******. IT'S K!

Lol'd.
4:59 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
Luckytime
Featured Large Artist

Why do mods have to be so mean? :[
6:15 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
hotdogturtle
Grandmaster
hotdogturtle is a moderator in the Stadium section!hotdogturtle has provided valuable testing services for the website.hotdogturtle is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.hotdogturtle did something funny.hotdogturtle impressed a staff member by doing something smart.hotdogturtle helped a member with a problem.hotdogturtle has referred new users to the site.hotdogturtle wrote an exemplary guide.hotdogturtle wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!hotdogturtle keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.hotdogturtle won a Custom Texture Contest! hotdogturtle defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!hotdogturtle won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!hotdogturtle contributed to the Stadium community.hotdogturtle has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

I feel like this would further increase the annoying "here's my link, trading all dupes" type of trading. We want to have people make intelligent choices and think about their trades, not encourage them to be lazy. It's already bad enough as it is.
2:26 AM Dec 3 2010 2010
Decoy
Sand Crab
Decoy is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Decoy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Decoy helped a member with a problem.

i suggested this to enigma already. he doesn't like the idea
11:52 AM Dec 3 2010 2010
Foodies
Marth is Magic~
Foodies is a not-so-rabid Marth fangirl.Foodies has provided valuable testing services for the website.Foodies slays dragons and cuts fruit.Foodies will eat you.Foodies is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Foodies made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Foodies did something funny.Foodies impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Foodies helped a member with a problem.Foodies has referred new users to the site.Foodies wrote an exemplary guide.Foodies wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Foodies helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Foodies keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Foodies is a not-so-rabid Marth fangirl.Foodies won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!Foodies defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Foodies overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!Foodies won a Large Art of the Month contest!Foodies gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.Foodies won a Signature of the Week contest!Foodies contributed to the Stadium community.

There should be an arrow going to the left on the first page of a section so we can look through cards a tiny bit faster icon_razz
3:06 PM Dec 3 2010 2010
Defcon the Perpetually Sassy
Spread the Love
Defcon the Perpetually Sassy did something funny.Defcon the Perpetually Sassy participated in the Karaoke Contest!

I actually like this idea. So clearly it's not just him who's a lazy prick. And we're probably not the only ones.
8:02 PM Dec 3 2010 2010
Luckytime
Featured Large Artist

Well if he doesn't like he doesn't like it. If anything, I agree with Foodies though.
11:16 PM Dec 3 2010 2010
Mariobro.Luis
People Know Me

That a smart idea
12:55 PM Dec 5 2010 2010
77slasher
Friendly

I agree!
5:23 PM Dec 5 2010 2010
Ivy73
Smart
Ivy73 rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Ivy73 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

This is an awesome idea. Wonder why TELB disapproves of it?
10:09 AM Dec 7 2010 2010
Primal Dialga
Tons of Damage
Primal Dialga rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.

this is a bad idea. It'll make people be more picky and make even more people complete dupe traders, since they don't have to scroll through their whole collection fo find them.
4:20 PM Dec 7 2010 2010
Luckytime
Featured Large Artist

@ Megatron, so what you're saying is, it's more important to avoid inciting a certain behavior that you personally disapprove of, than to give the community another option on what trading method they prefer?

If that's the case then have fun in elitist hell.
Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss