What does your family traditionally serve for Christmas dinner?

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2
Roast turkey or other poultry. (639)

Ham. (464)

Roast beef. (104)

Something vegetarian or vegan. (39)

Something else. (628)

I don't celebrate Christmas. (157)

1:08 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Vote here!
1:10 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
Amaterasu Okami
Celestial Artist
Amaterasu Okami is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Amaterasu Okami rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Amaterasu Okami did something funny.Amaterasu Okami impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Amaterasu Okami helped a member with a problem.Amaterasu Okami gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.

I'm Buddhist, but I still celebrate Christmas. icon_smile
1:10 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
vVv Sumer
Everybody Likes Me
vVv Sumer rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.vVv Sumer is known to be liked by all.vVv Sumer rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.vVv Sumer is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.vVv Sumer did something funny.vVv Sumer impressed a staff member by doing something smart.vVv Sumer helped a member with a problem.vVv Sumer keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.vVv Sumer has referred new users to the site.vVv Sumer wrote an exemplary guide.vVv Sumer won a Custom Texture Contest! vVv Sumer defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!vVv Sumer overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!

I have so many different things I like to eat during Christmas. @.@ So I just put something else. lol
1:11 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
-MAC- Miguel
Spread the Love
-MAC- Miguel is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

I do not celebrate such shenanigan..
1:18 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
Sean
Champion
Sean passed a Tournament Host Certification test.Sean really, really likes cats. Really.Sean rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Sean watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Sean is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Sean did something funny.Sean impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Sean has referred new users to the site.Sean wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Sean helped a member with a problem.Sean has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

My family doesn't do some Christmas dinner stuff. Lol.
1:33 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
Midnite
Illusionist
Midnite is a super moderator for the site.Midnite has provided valuable testing services for the website.Midnite rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Midnite is an illusion... or maybe not!Midnite has referred new users to the site.Midnite wrote an exemplary guide.Midnite did something funny.Midnite impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Midnite helped a member with a problem.Midnite keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Midnite defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Midnite overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!Midnite won a Custom Texture Contest! Midnite contributed to the Stadium community.

Usually ham here.

1:37 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
luigimaster51
Absolutely not!
luigimaster51 has referred new users to the site.luigimaster51 helped a member with a problem.

Ham. and I love ham.
1:40 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
t1mmy
t1mmy passed a Tournament Host Certification test.t1mmy is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.t1mmy keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.t1mmy has referred new users to the site.t1mmy wrote an exemplary guide.t1mmy wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!t1mmy has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

I was first to vote for Vegetarian/Vegan. icon_biggrin
2:50 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
TM Mango
Master of the Arts
TM Mango has provided valuable testing services for the website.TM Mango is not the Mango you're looking for.TM Mango keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.TM Mango has referred new users to the site.TM Mango did something funny.TM Mango impressed a staff member by doing something smart.TM Mango helped a member with a problem.

Again, why no "Everything" option?
3:01 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
jarvitz
Staff Slayer
jarvitz is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.jarvitz did something funny.jarvitz impressed a staff member by doing something smart.jarvitz helped a member with a problem.jarvitz keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.jarvitz has referred new users to the site.jarvitz wrote an exemplary guide.jarvitz won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!jarvitz won a Custom Texture Contest! jarvitz participated in the Karaoke Contest!jarvitz defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!jarvitz overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!jarvitz holds or held a world record score in one of Smash's Stadium modes.

I really hope some sort of card isnt based off this like mlg wa. I voted for I dont celebrate.
3:30 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
Carls493
Veteran
Carls493 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Carls493 helped a member with a problem.Carls493 won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

Tough for me to remember. We don't always have a Christmas dinner.
3:46 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
NJMike
Streaker
NJMike impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Need to have an option "Nothing" because, like Sean said, we don't have any traditional Christmas dinner type stuff. We just celebrate it, do the presents, and that's it. No eating is involved with the holiday.

4:55 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
Harvest
Gemini

We don't serve anything icon_neutral..

We just do presents,take pictures and have a good day.
5:11 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
Berserker Swordsman
Defender
Berserker Swordsman did something funny.Berserker Swordsman helped a member with a problem.

Where's the option for eating people?
5:27 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
Problem2
I Gots Jokes
Problem2 is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Problem2 did something funny.Problem2 wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

Ours is starting to change. We made fried chicken a couple years ago for Christmas, and we're thinking of doing that from now on. icon_razz
5:55 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
MHizzle
MHizzle rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.MHizzle helped a member with a problem.MHizzle won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

Two words:
Quack quack.
AND IT'S DELICIOUS!!!
Chemistry is my destiny.
8:50 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
jr22
The Very Best

ham is goooooooooood
10:17 PM Dec 2 2010 2010
TheRealBobMan
TheRealBobMan is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.TheRealBobMan did something funny.TheRealBobMan impressed a staff member by doing something smart.TheRealBobMan helped a member with a problem.TheRealBobMan wrote an exemplary guide.TheRealBobMan wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

I celebrate Christmas, but we don't exactly have Christmas dinner anymore (same with Thanksgiving). There should be an option for that.
12:13 AM Dec 3 2010 2010
TheBlossomingLily
Tons of Damage
TheBlossomingLily did something funny.

Oh the thought of munchin' on some ham...~
1:59 AM Dec 3 2010 2010
KMF
Spread the Love

At my place there's just a whole bunch of food
Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss