Holiday Cookie Competition!

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2
7:09 PM Dec 16 2010 2010
Invinciboy
Kill It With Fire!
Invinciboy has provided valuable testing services for the website.Invinciboy wants to pour gasoline on Kirby and set it ablaze!Invinciboy has referred new users to the site.Invinciboy made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Invinciboy did something funny.Invinciboy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Invinciboy helped a member with a problem.Invinciboy keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Invinciboy participated in the Karaoke Contest!Invinciboy has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Holiday Cookie Competition!
Hello ho ho everyone! It gives me great pleasure to present to you the first ever...

I know, I know...typical for a fat guy to host a food-related contest, right? lol. Anyway, here's how this contest is going to work.

1. Your mission, should you accept it, is to make a cookie dessert item. Festive cookies, character cookies, gingerbread men/houses, etc.
2. Take a picture of the entry WITH YOURSELF IN IT, OR SOMETHING SHOWING ME THAT YOU MADE IT AND DIDN'T USE GOOGLE. Failure to comply to this will result in your submission being ignored.
3. You have until midnight (PST) December 26th to post in this topic, or send a PM.

Badges will be awarded for five finalists and a winner if there's enough participation, so put those thinking caps (or chef hats) on and make something so good that I'd want to go through my computer screen to get it! Good luck, and Happy Holidays!

Last edited by Mystearica, 8:19 PM on Jun 11, 2014
7:54 PM Dec 16 2010 2010
Miles of SmashWiki
Smash PhD
Miles of SmashWiki watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Miles of SmashWiki did something funny.Miles of SmashWiki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Miles of SmashWiki helped a member with a problem.Miles of SmashWiki keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Hype
8:47 PM Dec 16 2010 2010
vVv Sumer
Everybody Likes Me
vVv Sumer rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.vVv Sumer is known to be liked by all.vVv Sumer rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.vVv Sumer is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.vVv Sumer did something funny.vVv Sumer impressed a staff member by doing something smart.vVv Sumer helped a member with a problem.vVv Sumer keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.vVv Sumer has referred new users to the site.vVv Sumer wrote an exemplary guide.vVv Sumer won a Custom Texture Contest! vVv Sumer defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!vVv Sumer overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!

This is gonna be fun. :3
10:00 PM Dec 16 2010 2010
Peterdinosaurous
Peterdinosaurous is a moderator.Peterdinosaurous has provided valuable testing services for the website.Peterdinosaurous wrote an exemplary guide.Peterdinosaurous did something funny.Peterdinosaurous helped a member with a problem.Peterdinosaurous keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Peterdinosaurous participated in the Karaoke Contest!

word up i just finished mine today
10:06 PM Dec 16 2010 2010
Peterdinosaurous
Peterdinosaurous is a moderator.Peterdinosaurous has provided valuable testing services for the website.Peterdinosaurous wrote an exemplary guide.Peterdinosaurous did something funny.Peterdinosaurous helped a member with a problem.Peterdinosaurous keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Peterdinosaurous participated in the Karaoke Contest!

the story...so today was my birthday and i had a few friends over and my mom made me a giant brownie cookie..me remembering the contest asked my friends to help me decorate this monster, so my buddy richie takes my sonic glove and traces sonics face with it. unfortunitly he had to leave after he traced it...me and my buddy justin(we all call him batista due to his last name) helped me with the rest, we used toothpicks for the to outline it, whipped cream for the eyes and applejacks for the iris...the stuff that looks like peanut butter is actually pudding butterscotch to be exact.....need proof, it was uploaded from my phone pics onto facebook :3

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=1703449356217&set=a.1394428990901.176079.1537471528
Last edited by Peterdinosaurous, 11:36 PM on Dec 17, 2010
11:40 PM Dec 18 2010 2010
VickiIcarusChan
Don't ask me what color I want
VickiIcarusChan has referred new users to the site.VickiIcarusChan helped a member with a problem.VickiIcarusChan won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

Hm, nice.
Thank you FireBomb for making the sig (on the left). Thanks, Arban for making the nice sig (on the right).

12:18 AM Dec 19 2010 2010
Invinciboy
Kill It With Fire!
Invinciboy has provided valuable testing services for the website.Invinciboy wants to pour gasoline on Kirby and set it ablaze!Invinciboy has referred new users to the site.Invinciboy made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Invinciboy did something funny.Invinciboy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Invinciboy helped a member with a problem.Invinciboy keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Invinciboy participated in the Karaoke Contest!Invinciboy has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Hmm...

4:31 PM Dec 20 2010 2010
Mk2

i sent mines in
6:15 PM Dec 20 2010 2010
Invinciboy
Kill It With Fire!

Good stuff. We need more entries if badges are going to be made, though.

7:01 PM Dec 20 2010 2010
VickiIcarusChan
VickiIcarusChan has referred new users to the site.VickiIcarusChan helped a member with a problem.VickiIcarusChan won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

I'll try to enter mine pretty soon before the deadline that is. >.>
Thank you FireBomb for making the sig (on the left). Thanks, Arban for making the nice sig (on the right).

9:13 PM Dec 20 2010 2010
Invinciboy
Kill It With Fire!

Okeydokey. Hopefully others will trickle in by then as well.

10:36 PM Dec 20 2010 2010
Raffi-X
Demon Fang!
Raffi-X has provided valuable testing services for the website.Raffi-X did something funny.Raffi-X helped a member with a problem.Raffi-X keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Raffi-X participated in the Karaoke Contest!Raffi-X has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. Raffi-X gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.Raffi-X won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

Lol idk if i should do this
10:55 PM Dec 20 2010 2010
Invinciboy
Kill It With Fire!

It's up to you.

11:26 PM Dec 20 2010 2010
Silly
Silly did something funny.Silly impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Silly helped a member with a problem.

I just entered. Good luck everyone ^_^
3:51 AM Dec 21 2010 2010
Ryan
Om Nom Nom
Ryan did something funny.Ryan impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Ryan helped a member with a problem.Ryan participated in the Karaoke Contest!

http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=96840

There's my entry.
8:18 AM Dec 21 2010 2010
Golden-psyco
Master of Disguise
Golden-psyco rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Golden-psyco rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.

so yeah that's my kirby cake (kudos to mum for my 17th) and sadly at the time i didnt put any notification that it was mine. sowwy
but because i <3 kirby so much i couldnt let him be awake wen he died, allowed him to go to sleep before we culled him

r.i.p kirby cake XD
12:33 PM Dec 21 2010 2010
Invinciboy
Kill It With Fire!

psycho, this is a COOKIE competition. lol. If you can do what you did with cookies, that'd be great.

3:31 PM Dec 21 2010 2010
Peterdinosaurous

omg that kirby is soooooooo epic

yo man my thing was circular, therefore its a brownie cookie...so that makes it a cookie icon_biggrin
7:10 PM Dec 21 2010 2010
Invinciboy
Kill It With Fire!

lolno.

1:00 AM Dec 22 2010 2010
VickiIcarusChan

Lol Vince, I'm sorry I couldn't help, but to laugh at something you and peter said about the Kirby cake that Psycho has. xD Okay, I'll keep my big mouth shut and concentrate on my "holiday cookie project" for now. So...see you later once my cookies will complete soon...hopefully. >.>

Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss