Novice

best fast food restaurant
example : mc donalds  , kfc
ite?
so go say
3:28 PM Jun 20 2008 2008
Oscular
I Gots Jokes
Oscular is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Oscular did something funny.

in n out k we can close this thread now
Last edited by Oscular, 3:28 PM on Jun 20, 2008
3:32 PM Jun 20 2008 2008
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens has referred new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped a member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won a Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won a Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens contributed to the Stadium community.

McDonald's is a garbage dispenser, not a restaurant.
3:38 PM Jun 20 2008 2008
festizzio
Novice
festizzio is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.festizzio did something funny.

3:42 PM Jun 20 2008 2008
Oscular
I Gots Jokes
Oscular is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Oscular did something funny.

Quote:
u r dum
3:48 PM Jun 20 2008 2008
Grey
Honorably Discharged
Grey has provided valuable testing services for the website.Grey owns a Zune by choice, because iPods are superfluous and iTunes is counter intuitive.Grey rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Grey is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Grey made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Grey did something funny.Grey impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Grey helped a member with a problem.Grey has referred new users to the site.

I like McDonalds better than Wendys now. Ever since Dave died Wendys has gone downhill.

My vote: Taco Bell. Eat like a king on $5 at 3am. What more could you want?
3:51 PM Jun 20 2008 2008
Oscular
I Gots Jokes

Mcdonald's double cheeseburger with mac sauce and lettuce = $1 big mac

and del taco's taco tuesday (3 tacos for $1.09) is gud too
3:57 PM Jun 20 2008 2008
BloodyPuppy
I Gots Jokes
BloodyPuppy is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.BloodyPuppy did something funny.

Taco Bell. Where else can you feed a family of eight for twenty cents?
"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."
-Oscar Wilde

Brawl Mains (That's right mains! Whoosh! Bang! Excitement! Interest!):
Falco, Fox, Ike
Secondaries: Snake, Donkey Kong
I made the switch from maining Snake. So can you! Just believe!

Melee Mains: Mario, Dr. Mario, Link, Falco
I'm a bit of a noob as of now, but I'm working on it.
4:00 PM Jun 20 2008 2008
Forte X
Veteran
Forte X rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Forte X rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Forte X did something funny.

Quote:

Taco Bell. Big Bell Box Meal ftw.
4:00 PM Jun 20 2008 2008
festizzio
Novice
festizzio is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.festizzio did something funny.

Srsly now, either burger king for their chicken fries, or carls jr. for the six dollar burger.
4:01 PM Jun 20 2008 2008
Oscular
I Gots Jokes

im so cheap whenever i go to a fast food restaurant (except in n out) i only get 2-3 dollar menu burgers and drink my friends drink ololololol
4:04 PM Jun 20 2008 2008
Xace-K

I like Burger King.
4:07 PM Jun 20 2008 2008
BloodyPuppy
I Gots Jokes
BloodyPuppy is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.BloodyPuppy did something funny.

Can we stop talking about solid foods? I just had my wisdom teeth removed so I can't eat hard foods...
"If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh. Otherwise, they'll kill you."
-Oscar Wilde

Falco, Fox, Ike

4:08 PM Jun 20 2008 2008
Oscular
I Gots Jokes

Quote (originally posted by BloodyPuppy):
Can we stop talking about solid foods? I just had my wisdom teeth removed so I can't eat hard foods...

u r dum
4:11 PM Jun 20 2008 2008
Jonas
Jonas did something funny.

Disgusting!^
Quote (originally posted by Demon Kirby):

Quote (originally posted by festizzio):

What they said.

The best fastfood restaurant I've been to is this Danish chain called Sunset Boulevard that serve sub sandwiches. Also, their fries are not deep-fried but instead spiced and baked in an oven.
You can't get fat in there, and the food has a fresher taste than McDonald's' burgers.

I think it may be very similar to the american chain Subway, but I don't know. I don't eat at fastfood restaurants very often, as I find the food kinda disgusting.
Last edited by Jonas, 4:20 PM on Jun 20, 2008
4:11 PM Jun 20 2008 2008
BloodyPuppy
I Gots Jokes

Quote (originally posted by Oscular):

You can just go to hell.
-Oscar Wilde

Falco, Fox, Ike

4:18 PM Jun 20 2008 2008
Oscular
I Gots Jokes

Quote (originally posted by Jonas):
What they said.

The best fastfood restaurant I've been to is this Danish chain called Sunset Boulevard that serve sub sandwiches. Also, their fries are not deep-fried but instead spiced and baked in an oven.
You can't get fat in there, and the food has a fresher taste than McDonald's' burgers.

I think it may be very similar to the american chain Subway, but I don't know. I don't eat at fastfood restaurants very often, as I find the food kinda disgusting.

everything tastes fresher than mcdonalds
u r dum
4:20 PM Jun 20 2008 2008
Jonas
Jonas did something funny.

Quote (originally posted by Oscular):
everything tastes fresher than mcdonalds

Touché
4:26 PM Jun 20 2008 2008
Bio Desu
Flowering Gratitude
Bio Desu has provided valuable testing services for the website.Bio Desu has referred new users to the site.Bio Desu did something funny.Bio Desu impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Bio Desu helped a member with a problem.

In and out !!!! XD

bio vote In and out !!! XD
5:03 PM Jun 20 2008 2008
Praxis
Presidentially Peachy
Praxis is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Praxis did something funny.Praxis impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Praxis has referred new users to the site.Praxis wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Praxis was elected the vice president of 2008!

McDonalds is gross. In and Out rocks, and Taco Bell = awesome.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Quick Jump
rss