Large Art of the Month #6 - Enter this mofokn contest.

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
10:42 PM Feb 16 2011 2011
Poog
Torque Hero
Poog will Torque your face off. Literally.Poog has referred new users to the site.Poog did something funny.Poog impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Poog helped a member with a problem.Poog won a Signature of the Week contest!

Time out for all of you. See, this is why I can't leave you kids alone.
11:12 PM Feb 16 2011 2011
Bonnibel
The Sandwich King
Bonnibel is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Bonnibel is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Bonnibel King of sandwichesBonnibel keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Bonnibel did something funny.Bonnibel impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Bonnibel helped a member with a problem.Bonnibel won a Signature of the Week contest!

Time out for Poog.
11:38 PM Feb 16 2011 2011
Poog
Torque Hero
Poog will Torque your face off. Literally.Poog has referred new users to the site.Poog did something funny.Poog impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Poog helped a member with a problem.Poog won a Signature of the Week contest!

I made you. Know your place, worm.
11:56 PM Feb 16 2011 2011
Bonnibel
The Sandwich King
Bonnibel is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Bonnibel is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Bonnibel King of sandwichesBonnibel keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Bonnibel did something funny.Bonnibel impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Bonnibel helped a member with a problem.Bonnibel won a Signature of the Week contest!

You took no part in my creation or development.
I crawled out of the failure of April 2008.
12:15 AM Feb 17 2011 2011
Poog
Torque Hero

*April 2009.
8:52 AM Feb 17 2011 2011
Bonnibel
The Sandwich King

http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Wonder+Twin.ai
1:33 PM Feb 17 2011 2011
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes
Kawaii Desu Otter did something funny.Kawaii Desu Otter impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Kawaii Desu Otter helped a member with a problem.Kawaii Desu Otter keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Kawaii Desu Otter won a Large Art of the Month contest!Kawaii Desu Otter won a Signature of the Week contest!

our art contest is being hosted by a criminal.
2:41 PM Feb 17 2011 2011
Bonnibel
The Sandwich King

Oh well~~
12:18 PM Feb 18 2011 2011
Bonnibel
The Sandwich King

Just in case I didn't say it.

Enter this contest.
4:25 PM Feb 18 2011 2011
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes
Kawaii Desu Otter did something funny.Kawaii Desu Otter impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Kawaii Desu Otter helped a member with a problem.Kawaii Desu Otter keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Kawaii Desu Otter won a Large Art of the Month contest!Kawaii Desu Otter won a Signature of the Week contest!

we still have like TWO WEEKS.
1:40 PM Feb 19 2011 2011
Bonnibel
The Sandwich King

And?
5:47 PM Feb 19 2011 2011
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes

and I'm eating a tangerine.
6:14 PM Feb 19 2011 2011
Luckytime
Featured Large Artist
Luckytime did something funny.Luckytime impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Luckytime has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. Luckytime won a Large Art of the Month contest!Luckytime won a Signature of the Week contest!

First I have to enter the banner contest, THEN I'll do this.
6:21 PM Feb 19 2011 2011
Bonnibel
The Sandwich King

This contest is infinitely classier.
9:27 PM Feb 26 2011 2011
zae26
Way Too Good
zae26 helped a member with a problem.

I want to try, I want to try!!!

Can I do more than one cover, because it is apart of a series?
9:36 PM Feb 26 2011 2011
Jansen Friedh
Who Dat?
Jansen Friedh rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.

Quote (originally posted by Eklips):
This contest is infinitely classier.

10:18 PM Feb 26 2011 2011
Player-0
Player-0 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Player-0 helped a member with a problem.Player-0 won a Signature of the Week contest!

how about the winner gets some coins or something. That would motivate me to enter.
2:27 AM Feb 27 2011 2011
Bonnibel
The Sandwich King

You get a badge if you win. I'll also draw you a picture if you like pencil sketches.
3:20 PM Feb 27 2011 2011
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes

Quote (originally posted by zae26):
Can I do more than one cover, because it is apart of a series?

For now, as far as I know, only one entry is allowed.
3:30 PM Feb 27 2011 2011
zae26
Way Too Good
zae26 helped a member with a problem.

I mean use like more than one book cover on one entry?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Quick Jump
rss