Which of these eSports icons are you most familiar with?

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3
SlayerS_`Boxer` (132)

The Ogre twins (86)

Daigo Umehara (376)

Liquid`Jinro (46)

Sanford Kelly (42)

Justin Wong (401)

I'm not familiar with those players. (361)

I'm not interested in eSports. (715)

5:15 PM Feb 12 2011 2011
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Vote here!
5:18 PM Feb 12 2011 2011
vVv Cheese
Best GW in the MW
vVv Cheese will 0-death you. No johns.vVv Cheese passed a Tournament Host Certification test.vVv Cheese has provided valuable testing services for the website.vVv Cheese does nothing but chaingrab. Seriously.vVv Cheese is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.vVv Cheese made significant contributions to all areas of the website!vVv Cheese did something funny.vVv Cheese impressed a staff member by doing something smart.vVv Cheese has referred new users to the site.vVv Cheese wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!vVv Cheese helped a member with a problem.vVv Cheese keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.vVv Cheese contributed to the Stadium community.

But I know them all icon_sad
5:18 PM Feb 12 2011 2011
KMF
Spread the Love

almost firsticon_razz
5:20 PM Feb 12 2011 2011
Kingheart
Kingheart is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

DaIgOoO
5:21 PM Feb 12 2011 2011
Uber
Spread the Love
Uber did something funny.Uber impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Uber helped a member with a problem.Uber won a Signature of the Week contest!Uber defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Uber contributed to the Stadium community.

needs Idra
5:21 PM Feb 12 2011 2011
Miles of SmashWiki
Smash PhD
Miles of SmashWiki watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Miles of SmashWiki did something funny.Miles of SmashWiki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Miles of SmashWiki helped a member with a problem.Miles of SmashWiki keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

I have no idea what the hell this is about.
5:42 PM Feb 12 2011 2011
Decoy
Sand Crab
Decoy is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Decoy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Decoy helped a member with a problem.

whats an eSports?
5:50 PM Feb 12 2011 2011
Gardex
I Won the Game
Gardex rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Gardex did something funny.Gardex impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Gardex helped a member with a problem.Gardex won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!Gardex has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Jinro, Boxer, Daigo and Justin.
In that order
6:13 PM Feb 12 2011 2011
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra
Sage
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

I'm the greatest football fan of all time and what is this?
6:14 PM Feb 12 2011 2011
Toonblade
War is Over
Toonblade helped a member with a problem.

I only know Liquid from what my friend talks about
6:14 PM Feb 12 2011 2011
NJMike
Streaker
NJMike impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Quote (originally posted by Miles of SmashWiki):
I have no idea what the hell this is about.

Yeah wtf are eSports? icon_eh2

Guess I'll vote for I'm not interested in it.

Last edited by NJMike, 10:29 PM on Feb 12, 2011
6:22 PM Feb 12 2011 2011
Stryks
Blogs are my business.
Stryks is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Stryks did something funny.Stryks impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Stryks wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

Videogames aren't sports, don't even bother to try and say they are
6:24 PM Feb 12 2011 2011
HugS
Famous
HugS rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.HugS is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.HugS did something funny.HugS impressed a staff member by doing something smart.HugS helped a member with a problem.HugS wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

I know all of them. icon_sad
6:40 PM Feb 12 2011 2011
Kakuzu
Sage
Kakuzu rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Kakuzu has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Daigo and JWong.
6:43 PM Feb 12 2011 2011
Pizza
Sage
Pizza rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Pizza did something funny.Pizza impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Pizza helped a member with a problem.

I know of Justin Wong and Daigo. I've heard about Jinro before, is he a Starcraft player?
6:46 PM Feb 12 2011 2011
Nessy
Loch Ness Monster
Nessy has been spotted off the coast of Loch Ness!Nessy rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Nessy is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Nessy did something funny.Nessy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Nessy helped a member with a problem.Nessy has referred new users to the site.Nessy won a Signature of the Week contest!

BoxeR and da Jinro!!

Quote (originally posted by Uber):
needs Idra

^This^
7:08 PM Feb 12 2011 2011
-JJ-
Paparazzi
-JJ- is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

who are these people?
TiK Tok on the Clock
7:18 PM Feb 12 2011 2011
Nessy
Loch Ness Monster
Nessy has been spotted off the coast of Loch Ness!Nessy rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Nessy is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Nessy did something funny.Nessy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Nessy helped a member with a problem.Nessy has referred new users to the site.Nessy won a Signature of the Week contest!

Quote (originally posted by -JJ-):
who are these people?

BoxeR + Jinro, pro StarCraft Players
Daigo and Justin, Street Fighter
Others, Don't matter

Quote (originally posted by Stryks):
Videogames aren't sports, don't even bother to try and say they are

Tell Korea that
7:38 PM Feb 12 2011 2011
Toonblade
War is Over
Toonblade helped a member with a problem.

Video Games, as sports, is a good idea, but it's not something that I would follow nearly as much as Football or Ice Hockey, Basketball is more fun to play then watch, Football is more fun to watch then play.

I don't think that I could pinpoint why exactly I think this, but i'll try.

When it comes to sports, the fact that you have somebody "locally" is one of the best additives... The fact it's virtual and not happening, is not as fun.
Now, you can't sit in a restuarant, have hot wings, play sports trivia, and watch the eGames. (Buffalo Wild Wings <3), which is a bit disapointing...
7:53 PM Feb 12 2011 2011
Depster
Unstoppable
Depster impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

How does nobody know who the Ogre twins are? Ogre 2 is the most successful Halo player ever! I've also heard of Daigo, Justin Wong, and Liquid Jinro
Page: 1 2 3

Quick Jump
rss