Favorite AiB April Fools prank?

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3
Classic gaming sprites as avatars (460)

We're all Admirals, literally (270)

Trading Cards: Fox only, no items, Final Destination (144)

All is Pokemon, FINALLY!!1 (264)

Mod CP: Toonblade abuse (234)

Mod CP: mod ladder and gimmicks (91)

Zork Hugs everywhere! (44)

I MISSED IT :( (332)

1:34 PM Apr 2 2011 2011
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Vote here!
1:38 PM Apr 2 2011 2011
Renzi
I'm Stupid

Toonblade abuse
1:39 PM Apr 2 2011 2011
Zorai
Feeling Lonely?
Zorai is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TROLL BADGE, LOL.
1:43 PM Apr 2 2011 2011
Eki
Spread the Love
Eki did something funny.Eki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Eki helped a member with a problem.

I liked the ability to give people badges, so I guess that's "mod ladder and gimmicks", then.

I did not expect it to actually WORK!

I really enjoyed all of the pranks (missed the cards and the zork hugs ones though!), good work!
kolasås ㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛
1:44 PM Apr 2 2011 2011
Black Star - Pavel
Veteran
Black Star - Pavel did something funny.Black Star - Pavel impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Black Star - Pavel helped a member with a problem.Black Star - Pavel won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!Black Star - Pavel contributed to the Stadium community.

The Zork video thong was genous.
1:45 PM Apr 2 2011 2011
Zorai
Feeling Lonely?
"Troll"

Quote (originally posted by Black Star - Pavel):
The Zork video thong was genous.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
1:46 PM Apr 2 2011 2011
AfroTwist BananaPie
Better Than You
AfroTwist BananaPie did something funny.

Really liked the avi thing, but... LOLTOONBLADE
1:51 PM Apr 2 2011 2011
Mustard GaW
When in doubt, go with C

had trouble deciding between all is pokemon and toonblade tracker. They were all good though XD
1:51 PM Apr 2 2011 2011
heytallman
Videographer
heytallman is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.heytallman did something funny.heytallman impressed a staff member by doing something smart.heytallman helped a member with a problem.heytallman participated in the Karaoke Contest!heytallman has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

When I noticed the Pokemon logo in the top corner, I nearly crapped my pants. Then when it led me to Serebii, I had a good laugh. And then I cried, because it wasn't actually AiP.
1:59 PM Apr 2 2011 2011
Black Star - Pavel
Veteran
Black Star - Pavel did something funny.Black Star - Pavel impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Black Star - Pavel helped a member with a problem.Black Star - Pavel won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!Black Star - Pavel contributed to the Stadium community.

You are kidding me, only first option of the poll gives you a badge, jum.
2:00 PM Apr 2 2011 2011
AfroTwist BananaPie
Better Than You

Did I just miss out on a badge because I think Toonblade is funny?
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens has referred new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped a member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won a Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won a Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens contributed to the Stadium community.

The badge is for the avatar challenge.

Don't worry about it.
Last edited by Mittens McKittens, 2:01 PM on Apr 02, 2011
Zorai
Feeling Lonely?
"Troll"

Quote (originally posted by AfroTwist VanillaPie):
Did I just miss out on a badge because I think Toonblade is funny?

No, you missed out on a badge because you didn't see Neal's blog.
2:04 PM Apr 2 2011 2011
ShadowYoshi
Smash PhD
ShadowYoshi did something funny.

i dunno. it was all awesome.
2:06 PM Apr 2 2011 2011
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Uhhh yeah the badge has nothing to do with this poll.
2:22 PM Apr 2 2011 2011
Toonblade
War is Over
Toonblade helped a member with a problem.

I loved being tracked.
2:27 PM Apr 2 2011 2011
Eki
Spread the Love
Eki did something funny.Eki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Eki helped a member with a problem.

By the way, which parts of the control panel did work? The badge system obviously did, but did the banning and cheating requests actually do anything? (Like the requests actually being saved somewhere...)
kolasås ㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛㋛
2:31 PM Apr 2 2011 2011
AfroTwist BananaPie
Better Than You

HAHAHA JUST KIDDING
3:00 PM Apr 2 2011 2011
ook
Cheesehead
ook rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.ook rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.ook is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.ook did something funny.ook impressed a staff member by doing something smart.ook helped a member with a problem.ook has referred new users to the site.

I thought the trading cards was clever icon_razz
3:08 PM Apr 2 2011 2011
nealdt
Bonafide

All the control panel did was send messages with ban/badge/ladder requests to an alt of mine. I only have a troll badge because I saw the GS thread and decided to play another prank icon_wink.
Page: 1 2 3

Quick Jump
rss