Pokemafia II - Game Over, who da winner?!

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 · 11 16
10:31 PM May 8 2011 2011
Sprite McFlight
Honorably Discharged
Sprite McFlight comes from the sunny shores of Isle Delfino.Sprite McFlight keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Sprite McFlight wrote an exemplary guide.Sprite McFlight did something funny.Sprite McFlight impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Sprite McFlight helped a member with a problem.

Pokemafia II - Game Over, who da winner?!
DA RULEZ
1. Play to your win condition!
2. Claim whatever you want (just don't post your role PMs)!
3. Day Phase = 10 rl days; Twilight Phase = 1-2 rl days; Night Phase = 2 rl days
4. Don't talk about it outside the thread unless I SAY you can!
5. Don't do things that you think would make me mad.
6. Basically see rules used in my past games.

ABOUT DA GAME
1. There is a pattern to Pokemon that are the roles in this game.
2. There MIGHT be a pattern to Anti-Town-aligned Pokemon. If there is, I've given them fakeclaims.
3. There might be Third- or Neutral- aligned players, and there are definitely Anti-Town- aligned ones.
4. Day, Twilight, and Night actions are all applicable.
5. You can't use two actions in one Phase. Even if you have two different abilities.

Living
01. Mood4
04. Ryker
05. Riddle

Dead
09. Desmo: Chatot, Town Chatterbox, was lynched D1.
02. Beta: Alomola, Third Soaker, was killed N1.
07. Tizoc: Stunfisk, Town ??? , was lynched D2.
08. Skell: Durant, Town Wall, was killed N2.
10. Who: Audino, Town Doctor, was lynched D3.
11. Nidolo: Solrock, Town Sleeper, was killed N3
06. Drugs: Spiritomb, Saboteur Goon, was lynched D4.
03. Shina:
Last edited by Sprite McFlight, 6:29 PM on Jun 08, 2011
11:09 PM May 8 2011 2011
Riddle McGriddle
Rookie
Riddle McGriddle has provided valuable testing services for the website.Riddle McGriddle wrote an exemplary guide.Riddle McGriddle did something funny.Riddle McGriddle impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Riddle McGriddle helped a member with a problem.Riddle McGriddle keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Riddle McGriddle won a Signature of the Week contest!

Quote:
3. Day Phase = 10 rl days; Twilight Phase = 1-2 rl days; Night Phase = 2 rl days
Sprite

[12:53:28 PM] Volke Aeno: Eklipse likes Magical boys better.
12:20 AM May 9 2011 2011
Sprite McFlight
Honorably Discharged
Sprite McFlight comes from the sunny shores of Isle Delfino.Sprite McFlight keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Sprite McFlight wrote an exemplary guide.Sprite McFlight did something funny.Sprite McFlight impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Sprite McFlight helped a member with a problem.

Roles are out!

Here's a sample PM:

Quote:
Welcome to the game, Sprite! You are Seviper, Town Super-Killer.

+ Poison Fang - At Night, choose one player. You'll attempt to kill him. If he survives the kill by protection, then he'll die at the end of the next Day Phase instead.

You win when all non-Town players are eliminated.
1:01 AM May 9 2011 2011
Riddle McGriddle
Rookie
Riddle McGriddle has provided valuable testing services for the website.Riddle McGriddle wrote an exemplary guide.Riddle McGriddle did something funny.Riddle McGriddle impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Riddle McGriddle helped a member with a problem.Riddle McGriddle keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Riddle McGriddle won a Signature of the Week contest!

/confirm

[12:53:28 PM] Volke Aeno: Eklipse likes Magical boys better.
1:26 AM May 9 2011 2011
WH0
Staff Burner
WH0 did something funny.

Oh right, I'm confirming too.
2:19 AM May 9 2011 2011
Desmond
Scavenger

/confirm
8:33 AM May 9 2011 2011
Ryker
Duke Nukem
Ryker has balls of steel.Ryker rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Ryker is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Ryker did something funny.Ryker impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Ryker helped a member with a problem.Ryker wrote an exemplary guide.Ryker keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

I've got my role, but, for the love of god, change the phase length to seven days. No one can play 10 day phases when they stagnate and are punctuated by a 2 day (probably) unnecessary Twilight. It WILL be inactive toward the end and it WILL be a pain in the *** because no one will want to act earlier than a 24 hours before deadline. Meaning I have to sit and wait for days.
9:24 AM May 9 2011 2011
nidolord
War is Over

I got my role.
9:24 AM May 9 2011 2011
Skell
War is Over
Skell rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Skell helped a member with a problem.

confirming.
10:34 AM May 9 2011 2011
Sprite McFlight
Honorably Discharged

We'll see how well this deadline runs first.
11:42 AM May 9 2011 2011
Ryker
Duke Nukem
Ryker has balls of steel.Ryker rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Ryker is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Ryker did something funny.Ryker impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Ryker helped a member with a problem.Ryker wrote an exemplary guide.Ryker keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Make allowances to change the deadline in case of severe inactivity and I'd appreciate it a lot.
12:09 PM May 9 2011 2011
Sprite McFlight
Honorably Discharged

I mean I usually change things as I go along anyway.

So yeah, they might be changed.
12:46 PM May 9 2011 2011
Betagold
The Very Best
Betagold rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Betagold impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Confirming. Gonna be a lot of fun.
4:59 PM May 9 2011 2011
Shinarouji
Let's Make a Contract
Shinarouji would like you to make a contract with them.Shinarouji rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Shinarouji wrote an exemplary guide.Shinarouji did something funny.Shinarouji impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Shinarouji helped a member with a problem.Shinarouji has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Yeah huh.
11:12 PM May 9 2011 2011
Mood4food77
Baller
Mood4food77 is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Mood4food77 did something funny.Mood4food77 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

sorry, i just got home today, but i got your message
11:30 PM May 9 2011 2011
Drugs!
Cheesehead
Drugs! rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Drugs! did something funny.Drugs! helped a member with a problem.

confirming
Quote (originally posted by Riddle):
Drugs, you make me smile and want to punch **** simultaneously

1:29 AM May 10 2011 2011
Sprite McFlight
Honorably Discharged

Day 1, go!

If Tizoc doesn't get here by tomorrow we'll find him a sub.
3:01 AM May 10 2011 2011
Desmond
Scavenger

Quote (originally posted by Riddle HIVpositive):
Sprite
I'm willing to trust this.  Sprite
8:29 AM May 10 2011 2011
Ryker
Duke Nukem

Random vote stage is not happening. There is no reason to waste time. Instead, we lynch the weakest player in the game so they they can't make it to LyLo. Screw RVS, project discussion toward a goal. I think it's Mood4food due to his lack of experience.

Any further RVS votes are scum tells and will be treated as such.
11:34 AM May 10 2011 2011
Betagold
The Very Best
Betagold rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Betagold impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Wow, a vote from Ryker that isn't me? Astounding.

As for what you've said, Ryker, I don't agree with just lynching the "weakest player". This helps if weaker players are scum, but if the stronger players are scum, then they get to sit pretty while the weakest players get lynched off. However, I do agree with your stance on random voting. Stupid phase.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 · 11 16

Quick Jump
rss