Newbie Werewolf I

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5
8:56 PM Jun 11 2011 2011
Riddle McGriddle
Rookie
Riddle McGriddle has provided valuable testing services for the website.Riddle McGriddle wrote an exemplary guide.Riddle McGriddle did something funny.Riddle McGriddle impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Riddle McGriddle helped a member with a problem.Riddle McGriddle keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Riddle McGriddle won a Signature of the Week contest!

Newbie Werewolf I
Gonna just run a simple game, no flavor or anything. A curt story for the sake of having one. Probably 13 players (cause 13 players is the best size). Newbies get priority though I'll have a couple of good players capable of teaching you what to look for sign up as well. Just post in the topic if you plan to /in the game. 

DISCLAIMER: This game is strongly recommended for newbie players. It's got a lot of roles at their simplest, there's no flavors, or anything. If you're an experienced player, there will be a more complex game coming shortly.

1. Soup
2. Miles
3. Joey
4. Inaro
5. Fanny
6. Tannerd
7. Stridez
8. Soren9
9. Gcube
10. pwii
11. jarvitz
12. SBoxer

Subs:
1. Midnite

[12:53:28 PM] Volke Aeno: Eklipse likes Magical boys better.
Last edited by Riddle McGriddle, 12:37 PM on Jun 13, 2011
8:58 PM Jun 11 2011 2011
Soupa
Hanging Chad

/in to ic

ryker mad
9:03 PM Jun 11 2011 2011
Shinarouji
Let's Make a Contract
Shinarouji would like you to make a contract with them.Shinarouji rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Shinarouji wrote an exemplary guide.Shinarouji did something funny.Shinarouji impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Shinarouji helped a member with a problem.Shinarouji has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Yeah huh
9:08 PM Jun 11 2011 2011
Dooms
Great-Grandmaster
Dooms is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

I WANNA /IN

please? c:
9:12 PM Jun 11 2011 2011
Riddle McGriddle
Rookie
Riddle McGriddle has provided valuable testing services for the website.Riddle McGriddle wrote an exemplary guide.Riddle McGriddle did something funny.Riddle McGriddle impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Riddle McGriddle helped a member with a problem.Riddle McGriddle keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Riddle McGriddle won a Signature of the Week contest!

Joey's newbie enough. ;|

Leaving it completely blank other than filling a spot for Soup because I asked him to join. Inaro and Soup as my "mentor" types might not be bad, Ryker seems like he'd be completely overwhelming.

9:14 PM Jun 11 2011 2011
Miles of SmashWiki
Smash PhD
Miles of SmashWiki watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Miles of SmashWiki did something funny.Miles of SmashWiki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Miles of SmashWiki helped a member with a problem.Miles of SmashWiki keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Sure why not
9:15 PM Jun 11 2011 2011
Soupa
Hanging Chad

yo riddle washed, you should get one of the mods to change my name to Soupamario. <:
9:18 PM Jun 11 2011 2011
Riddle McGriddle
Rookie

See that guy with a silver badge who posted just above you?

He can do that.

9:50 PM Jun 11 2011 2011
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

somg FOUND IT

/in

Quote (originally posted by Detective Dizzy):
You Americans get so much done when PSN is down.

Quote (originally posted by Volke Aeno):
Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.
They don't pay you 7 figure wages of power at the entry level jobs.

Anyway, [Unreadable Name of Frog] eats Unknown Hedgehog. The end.
I wish.

You made 4 random chance typos at once.

10:10 PM Jun 11 2011 2011
TehLuvdiscGuy
Smartypants
TehLuvdiscGuy rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.TehLuvdiscGuy did something funny.TehLuvdiscGuy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.TehLuvdiscGuy helped a member with a problem.

Count me in if you'd like another vet.
10:39 PM Jun 11 2011 2011
GorditoBoy69

Hi there I have never played this type of game. I'd like to know if there is an available spot open for me? Is that okay with everybody?
10:40 PM Jun 11 2011 2011
Riddle McGriddle
Rookie

gorfdammit

10:41 PM Jun 11 2011 2011
Shinarouji
Let's Make a Contract
Shinarouji would like you to make a contract with them.Shinarouji rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Shinarouji wrote an exemplary guide.Shinarouji did something funny.Shinarouji impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Shinarouji helped a member with a problem.Shinarouji has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Quote (originally posted by TehLuvdiscGuy):
Count me in if you'd like another vet.

Your skill level is still equal to that of who the game's aimed at though.
10:42 PM Jun 11 2011 2011
GorditoBoy69

Is that a yes? Because I am very interested in this particular style of "finding the liar". Oh boy just saying it makes my tongue tingle!
10:56 PM Jun 11 2011 2011
Dooms
Great-Grandmaster
Dooms is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Gord you can't be an SE because Ran has MVP and you don't D:!

:172:

.... ;_____________;
10:57 PM Jun 11 2011 2011
Shinarouji
Let's Make a Contract

Quote (originally posted by Dooms):
:172:

looooooooooooooool
11:04 PM Jun 11 2011 2011
GorditoBoy69

Who is Ran? What does SE stand for? And you guys have MVP for these werewolf games?

OH BOY OH BOY I really am looking forward to diving into this sort of game play <3!
11:08 PM Jun 11 2011 2011
Soupa
Hanging Chad

i'd say you look cute when you act like a retard but that would be an insult.
11:08 PM Jun 11 2011 2011
Sprite McFlight
Honorably Discharged
Sprite McFlight comes from the sunny shores of Isle Delfino.Sprite McFlight keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Sprite McFlight wrote an exemplary guide.Sprite McFlight did something funny.Sprite McFlight impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Sprite McFlight helped a member with a problem.

There will be a different game for non-new players tomorrow/tonight/next week/eventually!

and then maybe the hosting signup thread will kick off. yay.

Quote (originally posted by GorditoBoy69):
MVP
The concept frightens me and I think it turns people into heartless, bloodthirsty drones.
Last edited by Sprite McFlight, 11:09 PM on Jun 11, 2011
11:09 PM Jun 11 2011 2011
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens has referred new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped a member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won a Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won a Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens contributed to the Stadium community.

I haven't played in months and I wasn't even good when I was playing CAN I JOIN.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Quick Jump
rss