Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
Posted at 4:52 AM on Jul 05, 2011
The Elite FOW
The Very Best
4th of July too good
Of course I had to bring the hype [smile];)[/smile]

Yo, that kids reaction to the fire work he thought was an explosive was to good at the end XD

At the end of the video we basically were just making fun of him for his over reaction to the fire work he THOUGHT he modified to explode, though we knew it wasn't. So we had a good show. Definetly a "you had to of been there" moment [smile]:)[/smile]
Players
4:52 AM Jul 5 2011 2011
The Elite FOW
The Very Best
The Elite FOW has provided valuable testing services for the website.The Elite FOW doesn't care.The Elite FOW watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.The Elite FOW is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.The Elite FOW did something funny.The Elite FOW impressed a staff member by doing something smart.The Elite FOW helped a member with a problem.The Elite FOW has referred new users to the site.The Elite FOW keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.The Elite FOW gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.The Elite FOW spent way too much time obtaining the maximum score of 999,999,999 points in Brawl's All Star mode.

4th of July too good
This post reserved for the video owner.
4:53 AM Jul 5 2011 2011
The Elite FOW
The Very Best
The Elite FOW has provided valuable testing services for the website.The Elite FOW doesn't care.The Elite FOW watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.The Elite FOW is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.The Elite FOW did something funny.The Elite FOW impressed a staff member by doing something smart.The Elite FOW helped a member with a problem.The Elite FOW has referred new users to the site.The Elite FOW keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.The Elite FOW gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.The Elite FOW spent way too much time obtaining the maximum score of 999,999,999 points in Brawl's All Star mode.

skip to 1:40, i know the vid is dark but u can see the important parts
4:55 AM Jul 5 2011 2011
SlayerZ
Sage
SlayerZ has provided valuable testing services for the website.SlayerZ did something funny.SlayerZ helped a member with a problem.SlayerZ gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.

lul
4:57 AM Jul 5 2011 2011
LTP
I Voted
LTP did something funny.LTP helped a member with a problem.

awww yeeee july 4th shenanigans!
4:59 AM Jul 5 2011 2011
Izzy
Torture Never Felt so Good
Izzy is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Izzy did something funny.Izzy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Izzy helped a member with a problem.Izzy has referred new users to the site.Izzy won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

loool
5:04 AM Jul 5 2011 2011
Luuburd
Don't ask me what color I want
Luuburd is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

****ing nuke having little kids these days
5:07 AM Jul 5 2011 2011
RoyR
Almost Famous

My favorite part was the bruno mars refrence
1:36 AM Feb 24 2012 2012
ATARi
Best on My Block

DUDE ARE YOU SERIOUS O-O -stomp then glide tosses- everyone:icon_eh2 firework: O.O YO WTF
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss