AiB 2011 Smash Election: Results

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4
Posted at 6:21 PM Jul 6 2011 2011
vVv Sumer
Everybody Likes Me
AiB 2011 Smash Election: Results
Greetings everyone, it's been a long road since I announced the 2011 Smash Election back in late April, and I'm pleased to announce that we have our winners for the election chosen. It was a very tight race, and really did come down to the last competition, but the ticket that managed to come out on top to win the election is Vermanubis and dmbrandon!

I would like to congratulate these two on their hard work this election, and for being the new AiB President and Vice President of course. I had a lot of fun hosting this election and I hope everyone who participated had fun as well. I hope you all look forward to having a new President/Vice President, and also look forward to having another Smash Election in the future (If we end up having another).

Thanks again to everyone who participated in this from the candidates to supporters, and I hope you enjoyed the final AiB 2011 Smash Election Update.
6:22 PM Jul 6 2011 2011
SGOlympian
Fortification Unit
SGOlympian is a super moderator for the site.SGOlympian has provided valuable testing services for the website.SGOlympian rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.SGOlympian watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.SGOlympian is and forever will be Sandbag.  Loves to practice masochism and algolagnia.SGOlympian keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.SGOlympian helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.SGOlympian has referred new users to the site.SGOlympian did something funny.SGOlympian impressed a staff member by doing something smart.SGOlympian helped a member with a problem.SGOlympian contributed to the Stadium community.SGOlympian has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.SGOlympian spent way too much time obtaining the maximum score of 999,999,999 points in Brawl's All Star mode.SGOlympian holds or held a world record score in one of Smash's Stadium modes.SGOlympian has a combined score of 130,000 feet (39,624 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 90,000 feet (27,432 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.SGOlympian has won a Stadium Gaming Olympics tournament.

Congrats.
Youtube
Twitch
Twitter
6:23 PM Jul 6 2011 2011
Invinciboy
Kill It With Fire!
Invinciboy is a programmer for the site.Invinciboy has provided valuable testing services for the website.Invinciboy wants to pour gasoline on Kirby and set it ablaze!Invinciboy has referred new users to the site.Invinciboy wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Invinciboy made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Invinciboy did something funny.Invinciboy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Invinciboy helped a member with a problem.Invinciboy keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Invinciboy participated in the Karaoke Contest!Invinciboy has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

*insert presidential fanfare here*
6:23 PM Jul 6 2011 2011
hotdogturtle
Grandmaster
hotdogturtle is a moderator in the Stadium section!hotdogturtle has provided valuable testing services for the website.hotdogturtle is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.hotdogturtle did something funny.hotdogturtle impressed a staff member by doing something smart.hotdogturtle helped a member with a problem.hotdogturtle has referred new users to the site.hotdogturtle wrote an exemplary guide.hotdogturtle wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!hotdogturtle keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.hotdogturtle won a Custom Texture Contest! hotdogturtle defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!hotdogturtle won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!hotdogturtle contributed to the Stadium community.hotdogturtle has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

Not my (vice)president.
6:24 PM Jul 6 2011 2011
-Sol-
Sand Crab

hm, congrats to them. =o
6:25 PM Jul 6 2011 2011
lordhelmet
Addicted to Wifi
lordhelmet is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

Who would have guessed?
6:25 PM Jul 6 2011 2011
jarvitz
Staff Slayer
jarvitz is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.jarvitz did something funny.jarvitz impressed a staff member by doing something smart.jarvitz helped a member with a problem.jarvitz keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.jarvitz has referred new users to the site.jarvitz wrote an exemplary guide.jarvitz won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!jarvitz won a Custom Texture Contest! jarvitz participated in the Karaoke Contest!jarvitz defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!jarvitz overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!jarvitz holds or held a world record score in one of Smash's Stadium modes.

nice. we cant get final point scores can we??
6:26 PM Jul 6 2011 2011
Nairo
I Know Where You Live
Nairo is a site ladder referee.Nairo has provided valuable testing services for the website.Nairo is a fan of Watanabe's Cowboy Bebop.Nairo is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Nairo did something funny.Nairo helped a member with a problem.Nairo gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.

MY LORDS VERM AND DM ALL DAY
6:28 PM Jul 6 2011 2011
Luuburd
Don't ask me what color I want
Luuburd is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Nairo The Booty Warrior wrote at 3:26 PM on Jul 6, 2011 : MY LORDS VERM AND DM ALL DAY
6:28 PM Jul 6 2011 2011
Zano
Let's Make a Contract
Zano is a Tournament Administrator for the site.Zano would like you to make a contract with them.Zano rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Zano keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Zano has referred new users to the site.Zano did something funny.Zano helped a member with a problem.Zano gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.Zano contributed to the Stadium community.

never woulda guessed
6:33 PM Jul 6 2011 2011
Carls493
Veteran
Carls493 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Carls493 helped a member with a problem.Carls493 won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

Where is the president, right now? I may want to discuss his terms with him.

GGs, everyone. I had fun.
6:35 PM Jul 6 2011 2011
vVv Sumer
Everybody Likes Me
vVv Sumer rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.vVv Sumer is known to be liked by all.vVv Sumer rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.vVv Sumer is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.vVv Sumer did something funny.vVv Sumer impressed a staff member by doing something smart.vVv Sumer helped a member with a problem.vVv Sumer keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.vVv Sumer has referred new users to the site.vVv Sumer wrote an exemplary guide.vVv Sumer won a Custom Texture Contest! vVv Sumer defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!vVv Sumer overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!

Final Points:

1. Vermanubis/Diem - 350
2. Carls/Pavel - 320
3. Bloodynite/Zano - 160
3. AfroTwist VanillaPie/GardoTwist ChocolatePie - 160
4. Meek/Salem - 100
5. Eggz/BoJ - 60
5. Ivy73/HavocReaper48 - 60
6. Raffi/Sak - 40

Also, President and Vice President will get there badges as soon as I talk to Neal.
dmbrandon
Not my Vice-President
dmbrandon passed a Tournament Host Certification test.dmbrandon rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.dmbrandon rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.dmbrandon is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.dmbrandon did something funny.dmbrandon impressed a staff member by doing something smart.dmbrandon wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

Hey hotdogturtle: Stay Free.
Dr. Robotnik
The Best Team Money Can Buy
Dr. Robotnik rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Dr. Robotnik is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Dr. Robotnik impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

oh look, another Gnw main for president.
6:36 PM Jul 6 2011 2011
Raffi-X
S-Class
Raffi-X has provided valuable testing services for the website.Raffi-X wrote an exemplary guide.Raffi-X did something funny.Raffi-X helped a member with a problem.Raffi-X keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Raffi-X participated in the Karaoke Contest!Raffi-X has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. Raffi-X gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.Raffi-X won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

wat evs
6:37 PM Jul 6 2011 2011
Zano
Let's Make a Contract
Zano is a Tournament Administrator for the site.Zano would like you to make a contract with them.Zano rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Zano keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Zano has referred new users to the site.Zano did something funny.Zano helped a member with a problem.Zano gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.Zano contributed to the Stadium community.

Dr. Robotnik wrote at 5:35 PM on Jul 6, 2011 :

wut
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra
Sage
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

We can now move on with our lives thank goodness.
dmbrandon
Not my Vice-President
dmbrandon passed a Tournament Host Certification test.dmbrandon rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.dmbrandon rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.dmbrandon is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.dmbrandon did something funny.dmbrandon impressed a staff member by doing something smart.dmbrandon wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

Dr. Robotnik wrote at 6:35 PM on Jul 6, 2011 :

Umm... wat
6:38 PM Jul 6 2011 2011
Punishment Divine
Unstoppable
Punishment Divine is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

rape
6:41 PM Jul 6 2011 2011
Weegee
NDJ Hype
Weegee did something funny.

Wat u mean it was a tight race verm and brandon won by a mile.

Ganondorf for President!
Page: 1 2 3 4

Quick Jump
rss