Most annoying TCG related messages Enigma gets on an almost dail

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
Most annoying TCG related messages in Enigma's in box on any given day!?
Make a new poll! I'm too lazy to trade and earn my cards. (109)

Booster packs cost too much. Please lower the prices so that we pretty much get all of our points back and take no loss. (58)

I forged X and Y but I didn't get Z. I DEMAND FREE CARDS. (27)

OMG Admiral Pit won't trade me his cards and he's just a big meany head and I hate him, I hate him, I hate him, WAHHHHHHHHH!!!! (127)

When is the next series coming out? It's been 2 whole days since the last 300 cards were released. CLEARLY we need ANOTHER set! (99)

PLEASE gimme your totally awesome X card. I'll give you my crappy X card for it cuz u have 2 (57)

Can we get a lazy button that finds cards and trades so I can click it 12 times and complete my set? (25)

I'll give you a beach ball for your _____ card! Even though beach balls have no relevance to trading cards! (10)

OMG I beat this guy in Brawl. He said that he would give me X card if I beat him but he lied! (25)

Message from Sandbag: (insert pretty much anything here) (113)

2:24 AM Aug 9 2011 2011
E.Nigma
The Grand Funk Master of all Get Out.
E.Nigma has provided valuable testing services for the website.E.Nigma doth crush dreams.E.Nigma is Mewtwo.E.Nigma is Dr. Cain's only mistake.E.Nigma keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.E.Nigma has referred new users to the site.E.Nigma wrote an exemplary guide.E.Nigma wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!E.Nigma made significant contributions to all areas of the website!E.Nigma did something funny.E.Nigma impressed a staff member by doing something smart.E.Nigma helped a member with a problem.E.Nigma gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.E.Nigma contributed to the Stadium community.

Most annoying TCG related messages Enigma gets on an almost dail
Most annoying TCG related messages Enigma gets on an almost daily basis?

Vote here!

POLL REWARD GIVES 10 ASSORTED COIN CARDS.
2:44 AM Aug 9 2011 2011
person13nebur
Time Trial And Error
person13nebur has provided valuable testing services for the website.person13nebur helped a member with a problem.person13nebur has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. person13nebur contributed to the Stadium community.

LMAO!! Awesome new poll!! xD
2:44 AM Aug 9 2011 2011
hotdogturtle
Grandmaster
hotdogturtle is a moderator in the Stadium section!hotdogturtle has provided valuable testing services for the website.hotdogturtle is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.hotdogturtle did something funny.hotdogturtle impressed a staff member by doing something smart.hotdogturtle helped a member with a problem.hotdogturtle has referred new users to the site.hotdogturtle wrote an exemplary guide.hotdogturtle wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!hotdogturtle keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.hotdogturtle won a Custom Texture Contest! hotdogturtle defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!hotdogturtle won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!hotdogturtle contributed to the Stadium community.hotdogturtle has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

Nothing about asking for series 4 booster packs, so I voted the one about the next series.
2:51 AM Aug 9 2011 2011
Horsy
Tournament Administrator
Horsy is a Tournament Administrator for the site.Horsy has referred new users to the site.Horsy wrote an exemplary guide.Horsy did something funny.Horsy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Horsy helped a member with a problem.Horsy keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Horsy helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Horsy contributed to the Stadium community.

lmfao Sandbag!
2:59 AM Aug 9 2011 2011
dabuz the horrible
Got Lucky
dabuz the horrible is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.dabuz the horrible impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

OMG ADMIRAL PIT! best answer
3:05 AM Aug 9 2011 2011
jarvitz
Staff Slayer
jarvitz is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.jarvitz did something funny.jarvitz impressed a staff member by doing something smart.jarvitz helped a member with a problem.jarvitz keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.jarvitz has referred new users to the site.jarvitz wrote an exemplary guide.jarvitz won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!jarvitz won a Custom Texture Contest! jarvitz participated in the Karaoke Contest!jarvitz defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!jarvitz overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!jarvitz holds or held a world record score in one of Smash's Stadium modes.

xD so true about sandbag.
3:27 AM Aug 9 2011 2011
Will Wright
I Know Where You Live

Beachball lmao.
6:14 AM Aug 9 2011 2011
Sandbag
Stadium Smasher
Sandbag is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

I voted for myself (and sent random message to enigma!)
6:52 AM Aug 9 2011 2011
Midnite
Illusionist
Midnite is a super moderator for the site.Midnite has provided valuable testing services for the website.Midnite rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Midnite is an illusion... or maybe not!Midnite has referred new users to the site.Midnite wrote an exemplary guide.Midnite did something funny.Midnite impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Midnite helped a member with a problem.Midnite keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Midnite defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Midnite overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!Midnite won a Custom Texture Contest! Midnite contributed to the Stadium community.

LOL SANDBAG.

8:06 AM Aug 9 2011 2011
Dokuro
Unyielding
Dokuro has provided valuable testing services for the website.Dokuro rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Dokuro did something funny.Dokuro impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

*Inhales deeply*  Nothing like a fresh new poll to wake up to in the morni- wait, wtf?

ReadingReadingReadingReadingReadinReadingReadingReadingReadingReadinReadingReadingReadingReadingReadinReading
ReadingReadingReadingReadingReadinReadingReadingReadingReadingReadinReadingReadingReadingReadingReading
ReadingReadingReadingReadingReadinReadingReadingReadingReadingReadinReadingReadingReadingReadingReading

My God... I don't know whether to commend Douchebag -er Sandbag for never giving up (he's been uber gay, like Rainbow Road gay for cards for like 20 years now, right?) or to pity him...

You would think that for someone so balls deep The System, that he and Admiral would rule this site... >.>

Guess not. Anywhosits, I voted for Sandbag. icon_smile
12:20 PM Aug 9 2011 2011
OrangeFox
I Know Where You Live
OrangeFox has provided valuable testing services for the website.OrangeFox did something funny.OrangeFox helped a member with a problem.OrangeFox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.OrangeFox gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.OrangeFox contributed to the Stadium community.

My favorite poll so far icon_biggrin
12:31 PM Aug 9 2011 2011
jose90mp
jose90mp did something funny.jose90mp helped a member with a problem.

I think the answer is all of the above.
12:33 PM Aug 9 2011 2011
Midnite
Illusionist
Midnite is a super moderator for the site.Midnite has provided valuable testing services for the website.Midnite rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Midnite is an illusion... or maybe not!Midnite has referred new users to the site.Midnite wrote an exemplary guide.Midnite did something funny.Midnite impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Midnite helped a member with a problem.Midnite keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Midnite defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Midnite overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!Midnite won a Custom Texture Contest! Midnite contributed to the Stadium community.

Quote (originally posted by jose90mp):

We have a winner!

11:04 PM Aug 9 2011 2011
Dokuro
Unyielding
Dokuro has provided valuable testing services for the website.Dokuro rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Dokuro did something funny.Dokuro impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Quote (originally posted by jose90mp):

Best answer so far icon_smile
12:31 AM Aug 10 2011 2011
Sandbag
Stadium Smasher
"Troll"

If there was a poll choice that said "Series 5!!!" on it, it would EASILY be #1
5:34 PM Aug 10 2011 2011
fang70
Famous

Quote (originally posted by Edward Nigma):
Most annoying TCG related messages Enigma gets on an almost daily basis?

Vote here!

POLL REWARD GIVES 10 ASSORTED COIN CARDS.

cheaper cards
ITS OVER 9000!¡!¡!
10:45 PM Aug 11 2011 2011
Sandbag
Stadium Smasher
"Troll"

Okay, This is NOT acceptible

I will NOT allow this to happen

I WILL be #1 in the polls again!!!

VOTE SANDBAG!!!!!!
1:14 PM Aug 13 2011 2011
Hylian Goddess
Spread the Love
Hylian Goddess impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Lol!!! Ahahaha xD
2:22 AM Mar 25 2012 2012
Tony.1
Friendly

XD LOL
Tony.1
6:34 AM Mar 25 2012 2012
Sandbag
Stadium Smasher
"Troll"

I am disgraced by my failure to outvote admiral pit.

I swear I will not tolerate this failure.

I will be more OBNOXIOUS

I will be more ANNOYING

I will become the BIGGEST TROLL OF ALL.......

Who am I joking? i cant out-troll Admiral Pit

gg's man.
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss