New Promos! (134)

Pokeball (133)

Smash Ball (176)

5000 Coins (100)

New Keepsakes (86)

3:01 AM Oct 28 2011 2011
E.Nigma
The Grand Funk Master of all Get Out.
E.Nigma has provided valuable testing services for the website.E.Nigma doth crush dreams.E.Nigma is Mewtwo.E.Nigma is Dr. Cain's only mistake.E.Nigma keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.E.Nigma has referred new users to the site.E.Nigma wrote an exemplary guide.E.Nigma wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!E.Nigma made significant contributions to all areas of the website!E.Nigma did something funny.E.Nigma impressed a staff member by doing something smart.E.Nigma helped a member with a problem.E.Nigma gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.E.Nigma contributed to the Stadium community.

Halloween Treat?
Halloween Treat?

Vote here!

Poll gives 3 cards from each series, chances are
Common 6/10
Uncommon 3/10
Rare 1/10
Last edited by E.Nigma, 3:11 AM on Oct 28, 2011
3:07 AM Oct 28 2011 2011
Zork
Monster Hunter
Zork rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Zork is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Zork did something funny.Zork impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Zork helped a member with a problem.Zork keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Zork participated in the Karaoke Contest!Zork contributed to the Stadium community.

I voted Smashball first harharhar
3:09 AM Oct 28 2011 2011
Zano
Dead Weight
Zano is a Tournament Administrator for the site.Zano would like you to make a contract with them.Zano rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Zano keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Zano has referred new users to the site.Zano did something funny.Zano helped a member with a problem.Zano contributed to the Stadium community.

f more promos
3:10 AM Oct 28 2011 2011
Black Star - Pavel
Veteran
Black Star - Pavel did something funny.Black Star - Pavel impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Black Star - Pavel helped a member with a problem.Black Star - Pavel won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!Black Star - Pavel contributed to the Stadium community.

Odd, i thought i would get one card of the poll's options, the one that i selected, to be exact.
Last edited by Black Star - Pavel, 3:13 AM on Oct 28, 2011
3:12 AM Oct 28 2011 2011
E.Nigma
E.Nigma has provided valuable testing services for the website.E.Nigma doth crush dreams.E.Nigma is Mewtwo.E.Nigma is Dr. Cain's only mistake.E.Nigma keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.E.Nigma has referred new users to the site.E.Nigma wrote an exemplary guide.E.Nigma wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!E.Nigma made significant contributions to all areas of the website!E.Nigma did something funny.E.Nigma impressed a staff member by doing something smart.E.Nigma helped a member with a problem.E.Nigma gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.E.Nigma contributed to the Stadium community.

I wouldn't give 1 of the cards in the options. that's be stupid. so many cheaters would jump all over that.
3:16 AM Oct 28 2011 2011
Black Star - Pavel
Veteran
Black Star - Pavel did something funny.Black Star - Pavel impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Black Star - Pavel helped a member with a problem.Black Star - Pavel won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!Black Star - Pavel contributed to the Stadium community.

Maybe, true. But whats the point of those options, then? See which one is more wanted/popular?

Anyways, its fine.
3:18 AM Oct 28 2011 2011
E.Nigma

to see which one i do on halloween? icon_eh2
they're all relatively easy to spit out that day
3:40 AM Oct 28 2011 2011
hotdogturtle
Grandmaster
hotdogturtle is a moderator in the Stadium section!hotdogturtle has provided valuable testing services for the website.hotdogturtle is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.hotdogturtle did something funny.hotdogturtle impressed a staff member by doing something smart.hotdogturtle helped a member with a problem.hotdogturtle has referred new users to the site.hotdogturtle wrote an exemplary guide.hotdogturtle wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!hotdogturtle keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.hotdogturtle won a Custom Texture Contest! hotdogturtle defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!hotdogturtle won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!hotdogturtle contributed to the Stadium community.hotdogturtle has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

I only got 1 uncommon and 1 rare, the rest commons =(

Anyway, I voted Pokeball. Gotta love opening those.
5:24 AM Oct 28 2011 2011
Sinon
Addicted to Wifi

w00t new promos !
12:43 AM Oct 29 2011 2011
Negi

Lame only a bunch of commons...

Anyway pokeballs would be nice. Since its sort of a surprise in itself. Or it could be a promo like a "goody bag" or something that when forged gives a bunch random cards. I think that could be interesting and fun to trade.
7:51 AM Oct 29 2011 2011
Sandbag
Stadium Smasher
Sandbag is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

voted for smashball even though I already have one
11:03 PM Oct 31 2011 2011
Year 21XX
Helpful
Year 21XX did something funny.Year 21XX helped a member with a problem.Year 21XX won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

There was a bunch of commons in my pokeball : /
It's like giving out fruit for halloween.
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss