Page: 1 2
Posted at 8:44 AM on Dec 05, 2011
Horsy
Tournament Administrator
The Pony Princess' Party #5
The Pony Princess' Party #5
Bucharest (Bucuresti), Romania
December 14, 2011
Welcome to Minty Pony's Party Tournament #5! This is going to be a simple and more open kind of tournament! This tournament is to mainly target noob/beginner brawlers, but anyone can join! Minty Pony would like to thank everyone who continues to make his party tournament series a golden success so far! (=*^_^*=)

Rules:

1. Stock: 3-stock
2. Time: 8 minutes
3. Stages: All will be legal
4. Characters: All will be legal
5. Items: Are illegal and will not be permitted!
6. Sudden Death will be illegal and will not be played! <---Should this happen the winner will be determined by whoever has the most stock or lower damage percentage (%) (if both opponents had the same amount of stock by the end of the timed match!) If a tie occurs (which should almost never happen), meaning both opponents have same amount of stock and damage percentage (%) by the end of the timed match, both opponents must redo that particular match and everything must be as they were in the previous match that resulted in the tie breaker match! (characters and stages)
7. Best out of 3 games will win the set! (This means the first person to take 2 games wins the set)
8. Double Elimination is in effect! Yes, that means you have a second chance!
9. Grand Finales will be best out of 5 matches (This means the first person to take 3 games wins the match)

Tournament will be held on Sunday, December 11th at 3:00 pm USA Eastern Time, Tournament Chatroom #4! If no one shows up, I can always reschedule it!

(Important): Once the brackets are finalized they are finalized! If you show up after the brackets are made, that means you are late! I will NOT modify the brackets for late comers! So pretty much this means that if you're late you will be automatically disqualified from this tournament! Showing up on time or early is of much importance! I will send out 3 reminders to all attendees on the day of the tournament!

1st reminder will be sent 1 hour prior to start time
2nd reminder will be sent 30 minutes prior to start time
3rd reminder (final warning) will be sent 10 minutes prior to start time

So there should be really no excuses for tardiness!

Good luck and have fun everyone! <3
Rules

8:44 AM Dec 5 2011 2011
Horsy
Tournament Administrator
Horsy is a Tournament Administrator for the site.Horsy has provided valuable testing services for the website.Horsy has referred new users to the site.Horsy wrote an exemplary guide.Horsy did something funny.Horsy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Horsy helped a member with a problem.Horsy keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Horsy helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Horsy contributed to the Stadium community.

Reserved for tournament organizer.
8:55 AM Dec 5 2011 2011
Horsy
Tournament Administrator
Horsy is a Tournament Administrator for the site.Horsy has provided valuable testing services for the website.Horsy has referred new users to the site.Horsy wrote an exemplary guide.Horsy did something funny.Horsy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Horsy helped a member with a problem.Horsy keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Horsy helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Horsy contributed to the Stadium community.

This will be my last Smash Tournament! After this one, I'll be switching gears to the Mario Kart games! I also plan on hosting real Pokemon tournaments in the future as well too!
7:34 PM Dec 5 2011 2011
GentleRain
GentleRain has referred new users to the site.GentleRain wrote an exemplary guide.GentleRain helped a member with a problem.GentleRain won a Large Art of the Month contest!

I'd love to join : ) Hopefully I can make it!
7:54 AM Dec 6 2011 2011
OrangeFox
I Know Where You Live
OrangeFox has provided valuable testing services for the website.OrangeFox did something funny.OrangeFox helped a member with a problem.OrangeFox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.OrangeFox gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.OrangeFox contributed to the Stadium community.

That is on a Sunday, You might want to reschedule it 1 hour or 2 later for the ones that go to church.
2:35 AM Dec 7 2011 2011
Horsy
Tournament Administrator

Alrighty then! 3 pm (Eastern USA Time) it is!
3:00 AM Dec 7 2011 2011
White Kyurem
Friendly
White Kyurem rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.White Kyurem did something funny.

I hope I make it this time. Sorry I didn't make it last time, Minty. :(
1:01 AM Dec 9 2011 2011
-holy ike-
Streaker

i get out of church 2hours laster then that minty i never come cuz its on a sunday and its to early lol sorry bout dat
10:04 AM Dec 9 2011 2011
LinkTheBrawler
People Know Me

Sure ill be there to brawl
10:36 AM Dec 9 2011 2011
Horsy
Tournament Administrator

Awesome! =) v
6:42 PM Dec 9 2011 2011
Scar -The Lyin' King-
Friendly

why not Translyvania
10:20 PM Dec 9 2011 2011
jbw

im coming
2:59 PM Dec 11 2011 2011
fenix2608

am i in time?
2:59 PM Dec 11 2011 2011
kj22NP
Unstoppable
kj22NP has provided valuable testing services for the website.

Can I join
3:00 PM Dec 11 2011 2011
Birdy

I came for the food.
5:14 PM Dec 11 2011 2011
White Kyurem
Friendly
White Kyurem rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.White Kyurem did something funny.

↓LOL.
5:15 PM Dec 11 2011 2011
White Kyurem
Friendly

Disappointing.
5:16 PM Dec 11 2011 2011
kj22NP
Unstoppable

What happened I'm lost
5:20 PM Dec 11 2011 2011
Horsy
Tournament Administrator

you both were forcibly disqualified for taking way too long and holding everyone up! The Rock, you got 4th, so at least be glad you're getting a medal, lol! (=
6:10 PM Dec 11 2011 2011
Horsy
Tournament Administrator

This tournament is now done! Out of 20 attendees that signed up, 10 showed up and the rest were no-shows! Here are the results:

(01) Taste
(02) Cpt. Orange Fox
(03) Lobsterfest
(04) The Rock
(05) Marioman2233
(06) Blue_Sunshine
(07) Grimm
(08) kj22NP
(09) KiddTitus
(10) Otsuube

Brianna the Pony Princess thanks all who participated and made this tournament a success! (=
7:37 PM Dec 11 2011 2011
kj22NP
Unstoppable

I beat the rock D:
Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss