AiB Christmas Get Together 2011

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2
Posted at 10:21 PM Dec 21 2011 2011
Kakashi of the Sharingan
AiB Christmas Get Together 2011
It's that time of year again, and what better way to celebrate the season on AiB than with a Social Get Together? So...here is all the info you need to know!

Date: Friday, December 23, 2011
Where: Social Chat

Event info: just like with past Get Togethers, there is always a main chat event where we come together as a community, have some conversations, discuss ways to improve AiB, play some friendlies, or whatever else. Also being that this is a special social event, during the Get Together, users may also trade in the chat. Keep the site rules in mind, as they will be enforced!

Starting times: -1:00 am (Netherlands)
                      -12:00 am (GMT)
                      -8:00 pm (Atlantic)
                      -7:00 pm (EST)
                      -6:00 pm (CST)
                      -5:00 pm (MST)
                      -4:00 pm (PST)

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact one of the hosts/organizers (Santa Kakashi, Enrish, TM Mango, Faketime, or vVv Sumer) or visit the All is Brawl Get Togethers group. Merry Christmas!
10:25 PM Dec 21 2011 2011
hotdogturtle
Grandmaster
hotdogturtle is a moderator in the Stadium section!hotdogturtle has provided valuable testing services for the website.hotdogturtle is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.hotdogturtle did something funny.hotdogturtle impressed a staff member by doing something smart.hotdogturtle helped a member with a problem.hotdogturtle has referred new users to the site.hotdogturtle wrote an exemplary guide.hotdogturtle wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!hotdogturtle keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.hotdogturtle won a Custom Texture Contest! hotdogturtle defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!hotdogturtle won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!hotdogturtle contributed to the Stadium community.hotdogturtle has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

There should be trivia.
10:29 PM Dec 21 2011 2011
Sylarius
Smart
Sylarius impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Sylarius has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

Great! ^_^ I'll be there icon_razz
10:32 PM Dec 21 2011 2011
Invinciboy
Kill It With Fire!
Invinciboy is a programmer for the site.Invinciboy has provided valuable testing services for the website.Invinciboy wants to pour gasoline on Kirby and set it ablaze!Invinciboy has referred new users to the site.Invinciboy wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Invinciboy made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Invinciboy did something funny.Invinciboy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Invinciboy helped a member with a problem.Invinciboy keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Invinciboy is a programmer for the site.Invinciboy participated in the Karaoke Contest!Invinciboy has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Quote (originally posted by hotdogturtle):
There should be trivia.

This.

10:36 PM Dec 21 2011 2011
Parace L.sia
Karaoke Pro
Parace L.sia helped a member with a problem.Parace L.sia participated in the Karaoke Contest!

Sounds good.
10:38 PM Dec 21 2011 2011
t1mmy
t1mmy passed a Tournament Host Certification test.t1mmy is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.t1mmy keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.t1mmy has referred new users to the site.t1mmy wrote an exemplary guide.t1mmy wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!t1mmy has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Trivia sounds fun. icon_biggrin
10:45 PM Dec 21 2011 2011
Redlover
I Know Where You Live

I'll definitly be there icon_smile sounds fun.
11:06 PM Dec 21 2011 2011
Miles of SmashWiki
Smash PhD
Miles of SmashWiki watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Miles of SmashWiki did something funny.Miles of SmashWiki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Miles of SmashWiki helped a member with a problem.Miles of SmashWiki keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Trivia is a possibility. Guess you'll have to show up to find out, hmm?
11:07 PM Dec 21 2011 2011
Awesomeguy1
Gamer
Awesomeguy1 rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Awesomeguy1 has referred new users to the site.Awesomeguy1 did something funny.Awesomeguy1 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Awesomeguy1 helped a member with a problem.Awesomeguy1 has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

I'll be at work when it starts, but will try to make it when i get back.
11:09 PM Dec 21 2011 2011
jarvitz
Staff Slayer
jarvitz is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.jarvitz did something funny.jarvitz impressed a staff member by doing something smart.jarvitz helped a member with a problem.jarvitz keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.jarvitz has referred new users to the site.jarvitz wrote an exemplary guide.jarvitz won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!jarvitz won a Custom Texture Contest! jarvitz participated in the Karaoke Contest!jarvitz defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!jarvitz overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!jarvitz holds or held a world record score in one of Smash's Stadium modes.

YEAH VINCE AND HDT IVE BEEN PLANNING THIS TRIVIA SESSION FOR ALL OF 3 SECONDS
11:10 PM Dec 21 2011 2011
Carls493
Veteran
Carls493 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Carls493 helped a member with a problem.Carls493 won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

I might be in this one.
11:52 PM Dec 21 2011 2011
lightlanayru
The Serene Graceful Wishmaker
lightlanayru is a super moderator for the site.lightlanayru has provided valuable testing services for the website.lightlanayru is your one and only granter of wishes~!lightlanayru has referred new users to the site.lightlanayru wrote an exemplary guide.lightlanayru did something funny.lightlanayru impressed a staff member by doing something smart.lightlanayru helped a member with a problem.lightlanayru keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.lightlanayru participated in the Karaoke Contest!lightlanayru defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!lightlanayru overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!

Seeing as I'm on winter break, I think I can come to this. o: (And possibly lurklurklurk.)
11:57 PM Dec 21 2011 2011
TheRealBobMan
TheRealBobMan is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.TheRealBobMan did something funny.TheRealBobMan impressed a staff member by doing something smart.TheRealBobMan helped a member with a problem.TheRealBobMan wrote an exemplary guide.TheRealBobMan wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

I'll be in traffic on the way home from work, possibly on the way to work.
12:01 AM Dec 22 2011 2011
Zano
Let's Make a Contract
Zano is a Tournament Administrator for the site.Zano would like you to make a contract with them.Zano rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Zano keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Zano has referred new users to the site.Zano did something funny.Zano helped a member with a problem.Zano gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.Zano contributed to the Stadium community.

o my tourney tho
12:02 AM Dec 22 2011 2011
Kingheart
Card Seeker
Kingheart is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

I am posting on the front page.
12:35 AM Dec 22 2011 2011
FiveSalads
Let's Make a Contract
FiveSalads has provided valuable testing services for the website.FiveSalads would like you to make a contract with them.FiveSalads wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!FiveSalads did something funny.FiveSalads gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.FiveSalads contributed to the Stadium community.

ew lol
1:20 AM Dec 22 2011 2011
White Kyurem
Friendly
White Kyurem rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.White Kyurem did something funny.

Another get-together in Social Chat? Doesn't sound like a very good idea, bro...
2:03 AM Dec 22 2011 2011
Horsy
Tournament Administrator
Horsy is a Tournament Administrator for the site.Horsy has provided valuable testing services for the website.Horsy has referred new users to the site.Horsy wrote an exemplary guide.Horsy did something funny.Horsy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Horsy helped a member with a problem.Horsy keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Horsy helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Horsy contributed to the Stadium community.

The Holiday Wishmaker wrote at 11:52 PM on Dec 21, 2011 :
Seeing as I'm on winter break, I think I can come to this. o: (And possibly lurklurklurk.)

^ OMG Trishy, please do come! I miss seeing you in chat! Is been way too long! I should be able to make it too! o;
2:05 AM Dec 22 2011 2011
_z-

I might come
3:07 AM Dec 22 2011 2011
White Kyurem
Friendly
White Kyurem rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.White Kyurem did something funny.

The Pony Princess wrote at 11:03 PM on Dec 21, 2011 :

The Holiday Wishmaker wrote at 11:52 PM on Dec 21, 2011 :

^ OMG Trishy, please do come! I miss seeing you in chat! Is been way too long! I should be able to make it too! o;

^Cool, Minty.
Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss