A Christmas Story (48)

How the Grinch Stole Christmas (154)

Bad Santa (35)

It's a Wonderful Life (32)

Miracle on 34th Street (16)

11:59 PM Dec 24 2011 2011
E.Nigma
The Grand Funk Master of all Get Out.
E.Nigma has provided valuable testing services for the website.E.Nigma doth crush dreams.E.Nigma is Mewtwo.E.Nigma is Dr. Cain's only mistake.E.Nigma keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.E.Nigma has referred new users to the site.E.Nigma wrote an exemplary guide.E.Nigma wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!E.Nigma made significant contributions to all areas of the website!E.Nigma did something funny.E.Nigma impressed a staff member by doing something smart.E.Nigma helped a member with a problem.E.Nigma gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.E.Nigma contributed to the Stadium community.

Best Christmas Movie
Best Christmas Movie

Vote here!
12:04 AM Dec 25 2011 2011
Zork
Monster Hunter
Zork rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Zork is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Zork did something funny.Zork impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Zork helped a member with a problem.Zork keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Zork wrote an exemplary guide.Zork participated in the Karaoke Contest!Zork gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.Zork contributed to the Stadium community.

First Nightmare Before Christmas Vote.GET@ME FGTS
12:09 AM Dec 25 2011 2011
BFAA Inui
In the Spotlight
BFAA Inui passed a Tournament Host Certification test.BFAA Inui rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.BFAA Inui is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.BFAA Inui did something funny.BFAA Inui helped a member with a problem.

It's a Wonderful Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
12:19 AM Dec 25 2011 2011
hotdogturtle
Grandmaster
hotdogturtle is a moderator in the Stadium section!hotdogturtle has provided valuable testing services for the website.hotdogturtle is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.hotdogturtle did something funny.hotdogturtle impressed a staff member by doing something smart.hotdogturtle helped a member with a problem.hotdogturtle has referred new users to the site.hotdogturtle wrote an exemplary guide.hotdogturtle wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!hotdogturtle keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.hotdogturtle won a Custom Texture Contest! hotdogturtle defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!hotdogturtle won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!hotdogturtle contributed to the Stadium community.hotdogturtle has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

Can I vote for "everything except It's a Wonderful Life"?
12:20 AM Dec 25 2011 2011
Hamek
>:U
Hamek did something funny.Hamek impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Hamek helped a member with a problem.Hamek keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Hamek contributed to the Stadium community.

How is Die Hard not winning. It's literally the best christmas movie.
Last edited by Hamek, 1:01 AM on Dec 25, 2011
12:48 AM Dec 25 2011 2011
Multy
Sage
Multy has referred new users to the site.Multy did something funny.Multy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Multy helped a member with a problem.

o
1:15 AM Dec 25 2011 2011
lordhelmet
Addicted to Wifi
lordhelmet is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

Where is Jingle All The Way?
1:33 AM Dec 25 2011 2011
{EBK} PumpkinSpice
First Blood
{EBK} PumpkinSpice has provided valuable testing services for the website.{EBK} PumpkinSpice is a fan of Watanabe's Cowboy Bebop.{EBK} PumpkinSpice is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.{EBK} PumpkinSpice did something funny.{EBK} PumpkinSpice impressed a staff member by doing something smart.{EBK} PumpkinSpice helped a member with a problem.{EBK} PumpkinSpice has referred new users to the site.{EBK} PumpkinSpice gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.

Where the **** is Home Alone?

Bad

1:37 AM Dec 25 2011 2011
BFAA BasedKubo
Staff Slayer
BFAA BasedKubo is a shameless badge whore. Mods beware.
"Badge Whore"

Quote (originally posted by Inui):
It's a Wonderful Life >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

unfortunately i have agree with my gay lover on this one

Blah blah blah Mio obsession blah blah Bleh subway sandwhiches

1:49 AM Dec 25 2011 2011
Bizkit
Unstoppable
Bizkit is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Bizkit wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PICK BETWEEN DIE HARD AND A NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS?!?!
2:19 AM Dec 25 2011 2011
Sakram3nt
Dark Knight
Sakram3nt has referred new users to the site.Sakram3nt did something funny.Sakram3nt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Sakram3nt helped a member with a problem.Sakram3nt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Sakram3nt has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

dang voted for the wrong one, I never even watched all of Bad Santa
3:00 AM Dec 25 2011 2011
Redlover
I Know Where You Live

The grinch icon_biggrin
my initials spell b-a-d
4:52 AM Dec 25 2011 2011
Horsy
Tournament Administrator
Horsy is a Tournament Administrator for the site.Horsy has provided valuable testing services for the website.Horsy has referred new users to the site.Horsy wrote an exemplary guide.Horsy did something funny.Horsy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Horsy helped a member with a problem.Horsy keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Horsy helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Horsy contributed to the Stadium community.

How the Grinch Stole Christmas and the Nightmare Before Christmas were the best two choices! <3
6:39 AM Dec 25 2011 2011
Parace L.sia
Karaoke Pro
Parace L.sia helped a member with a problem.Parace L.sia participated in the Karaoke Contest!

how the grinch Stole christmas= too pro
10:28 AM Dec 25 2011 2011
Apex Ori
Tons of Damage
Apex Ori is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Apex Ori impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Apex Ori helped a member with a problem.Apex Ori has referred new users to the site.Apex Ori won a Signature of the Week contest!

Ugh it was such a hard choice lol A Christmas Story vs Nightmare Before Christmas vs How the Grinch Stole Christmas
10:40 AM Dec 25 2011 2011
The Truth
Rookie
The Truth impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

lmao at Die hard so tempted to vote for it, but wonderful life too good.  Brother always says die hards his favorite christmas movie.

Missing movies:
jingle all the way
rudolph the red noise reindeer

Actually I voted for die hard anyways.
11:22 AM Dec 25 2011 2011
Hamek
>:U
Hamek did something funny.Hamek impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Hamek helped a member with a problem.Hamek keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Hamek contributed to the Stadium community.

Well you can tell this site is like 12. How the Grinch stole christmas wasn't a good movie at all. The Nightmare before christmas is overrated too.
LACK OF DIE HARD VOTES MAKE ME ANGRY.
12:56 PM Dec 25 2011 2011
The Virgo l LilG912
Virgo
The Virgo l LilG912 wrote an exemplary guide.The Virgo l LilG912 helped a member with a problem.The Virgo l LilG912 gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.

I dont see Home Alone so I'm not voting. (SMIRK)
3:53 PM Dec 25 2011 2011
Jimmyfosho
Simple Jack

Christmas story is so good

5:11 PM Dec 25 2011 2011
Tairbear
I Carry All the Weight Around Here
Tairbear is a fan of Watanabe's Cowboy Bebop.Tairbear is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Tairbear did something funny.Tairbear impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Tairbear helped a member with a problem.Tairbear keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Tairbear has referred new users to the site.Tairbear gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.

NO i want to take back my vote and vote for christmas story
Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss