SOTW #80 - Music - Voting

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3
12:40 AM Jan 21 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

It's a cool choice because Charango rhymes with Fandango

Quote (originally posted by Detective Dizzy):
You Americans get so much done when PSN is down.

Quote (originally posted by Volke Aeno):
Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.
They don't pay you 7 figure wages of power at the entry level jobs.

Anyway, [Unreadable Name of Frog] eats Unknown Hedgehog. The end.
I wish.

You made 4 random chance typos at once.

1:11 PM Jan 21 2012 2012
Luckytime
Featured Large Artist
Luckytime did something funny.Luckytime impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Luckytime has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. Luckytime won a Large Art of the Month contest!Luckytime won a Signature of the Week contest!

Next theme should be cartoon network, I don't recall us using that yet.
4:06 AM Jan 22 2012 2012
SFA Zan
I'm Stupid
SFA Zan is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"SFA Zan is a shameless badge whore. Mods beware.
"Badge Whore"

F
Cello <3
4:53 AM Jan 22 2012 2012
Zerosyko
Featured Sig Maker
Zerosyko won a Signature of the Week contest!

This should be called sig of the every other week.

>_>

12:12 PM Jan 22 2012 2012
Revenant
Certified BAMF
Revenant is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Revenant is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Revenant would like you to make a contract with them.Revenant King of sandwichesRevenant did something funny.Revenant impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Revenant keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Revenant won a Signature of the Week contest!

Well considering we've been on hiatus for so long, that would be understandable. I suppose someone should put up another theme soon.
1:27 PM Jan 22 2012 2012
Luckytime
Featured Large Artist
Luckytime did something funny.Luckytime impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Luckytime has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. Luckytime won a Large Art of the Month contest!Luckytime won a Signature of the Week contest!

Don't worry Rev, I got yo-

...oh wait.
1:57 PM Jan 22 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

owned.

Quote (originally posted by Detective Dizzy):
You Americans get so much done when PSN is down.

Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.
They don't pay you 7 figure wages of power at the entry level jobs.

Anyway, [Unreadable Name of Frog] eats Unknown Hedgehog. The end.
I wish.

You made 4 random chance typos at once.

10:20 PM Jan 22 2012 2012
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes
Kawaii Desu Otter did something funny.Kawaii Desu Otter impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Kawaii Desu Otter helped a member with a problem.Kawaii Desu Otter keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Kawaii Desu Otter won a Large Art of the Month contest!Kawaii Desu Otter won a Signature of the Week contest!

l0l
7:11 PM Jan 27 2012 2012
CoolGreenApple
Honorably Discharged
CoolGreenApple has referred new users to the site.CoolGreenApple did something funny.CoolGreenApple impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Did no one vote for H? That is a sad thing.
Page: 1 2 3

Quick Jump
rss