SOTW #84 - Freestyle - again!

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
10:06 PM Feb 20 2012 2012
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes
Kawaii Desu Otter did something funny.Kawaii Desu Otter impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Kawaii Desu Otter helped a member with a problem.Kawaii Desu Otter keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Kawaii Desu Otter won a Large Art of the Month contest!Kawaii Desu Otter won a Signature of the Week contest!

SOTW #84 - Freestyle

Rules:
•Your sig must be a sig and it should probably look like a sig.

•No animated signatures.

•Your sig must reflect the current theme. (so basically just be within 500x500 px ;3)

•Your sig may not forfeit any obvious information regarding who made it.

•Your signature must be made by you and specifically for this SOTW.

•Must not contain anything inappropriate or offensive. If you do not follow the rules, you will be disqualified.

•Dimensions should be equal to or less than 500x500
•No entries after the Deadline: Monday, February 27th @ 11:59pm CST (12:59 EST, 9:59 PST).

PM me with your entries with the title "SOTW #84", or something along those lines, or I MIGHTN'T see it. 

Prizes:

•First Place Badge

•Finalist Badge

•Participant Badge
Last edited by Kawaii Desu Otter, 11:43 AM on Feb 21, 2012
10:16 PM Feb 20 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

You guys are my favorite People.

That's all there is to say on the matter.

Quote (originally posted by Detective Dizzy):
You Americans get so much done when PSN is down.

Quote (originally posted by Volke Aeno):
Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.
They don't pay you 7 figure wages of power at the entry level jobs.

Anyway, [Unreadable Name of Frog] eats Unknown Hedgehog. The end.
I wish.

You made 4 random chance typos at once.

6:22 AM Feb 21 2012 2012
Drama-Sama
Artisan
Drama-Sama impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Drama-Sama helped a member with a problem.Drama-Sama won a Signature of the Week contest!

How can you not reflect this current theme?

Count me in (ゝ。∂)

Last edited by Drama-Sama, 11:49 PM on Feb 27, 2012
11:25 AM Feb 21 2012 2012
Ori
Tons of Damage
Ori is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Ori impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Ori helped a member with a problem.Ori has referred new users to the site.Ori won a Signature of the Week contest!

woot a freestyle this will be fun icon_biggrin
11:45 AM Feb 21 2012 2012
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes
Kawaii Desu Otter did something funny.Kawaii Desu Otter impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Kawaii Desu Otter helped a member with a problem.Kawaii Desu Otter keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Kawaii Desu Otter won a Large Art of the Month contest!Kawaii Desu Otter won a Signature of the Week contest!

partyyy
7:25 PM Feb 21 2012 2012
Revenant
Certified BAMF
Revenant is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Revenant is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Revenant would like you to make a contract with them.Revenant King of sandwichesRevenant did something funny.Revenant impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Revenant keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Revenant won a Signature of the Week contest!

swag
4:40 PM Feb 26 2012 2012
Reiena Grayson
Defender
Reiena Grayson did something funny.

when will voting go up?
5:09 PM Feb 26 2012 2012
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes

never if we don't get more entries

and if we get more entries midnight tomorrow night or sometime around there = u=
6:34 PM Feb 26 2012 2012
Hollowed-
Friendly

I guess i can give this a try.
9:27 PM Feb 26 2012 2012
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes

yesss ily
10:44 AM Feb 27 2012 2012
Ori
Tons of Damage
Ori is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Ori impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Ori helped a member with a problem.Ori has referred new users to the site.Ori won a Signature of the Week contest!

submitted mine yesterday! I can't wait to see these!
4:46 PM Feb 27 2012 2012
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes

woop woop!

still lookingu for more entries = u=b
5:09 PM Feb 27 2012 2012
Volke Aeno
Defender
Volke Aeno is a moderator.Volke Aeno wrote an exemplary guide.Volke Aeno wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Volke Aeno did something funny.Volke Aeno impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Volke Aeno helped a member with a problem.Volke Aeno keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Volke Aeno helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Volke Aeno defeated the site's Pokémon League Champion in a Pokémon battle!Volke Aeno overcame every obstacle and bested the site's Pokémon League with the unlikeliest of teams!Volke Aeno won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

Quote (originally posted by Kawaii Desu Otter):
= u=b

I

what

Is that a smiley

10/10 moderating skills.
9:24 PM Feb 27 2012 2012
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes

it is a kawaii desu smiley givingu you all a thumbs up!

also i demand more entries
9:38 PM Feb 27 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

There was this box that arrived early this morning that said "new entries" in there. I thought it was food entrees oh no I am sorry what have I done.

Quote (originally posted by Detective Dizzy):
You Americans get so much done when PSN is down.

Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.
They don't pay you 7 figure wages of power at the entry level jobs.

Anyway, [Unreadable Name of Frog] eats Unknown Hedgehog. The end.
I wish.

You made 4 random chance typos at once.

9:47 PM Feb 27 2012 2012
Octane
He is Entertainer!!
Octane helped a member with a problem.Octane keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Octane won a Signature of the Week contest!Octane won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

How many entries are there?
9:53 PM Feb 27 2012 2012
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes

NEVER ENOUGH
11:19 PM Feb 27 2012 2012
Poog
Torque Hero
Poog will Torque your face off. Literally.Poog has referred new users to the site.Poog did something funny.Poog impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Poog helped a member with a problem.Poog won a Signature of the Week contest!

I should probably enter or get others to enter.
12:33 AM Feb 29 2012 2012
Luckytime
Featured Large Artist
Luckytime did something funny.Luckytime impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Luckytime has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. Luckytime won a Large Art of the Month contest!Luckytime won a Signature of the Week contest!

My brain is damaged so I can only work on one thing at a time. =P
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss