LOST 6 results

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2
5:23 PM Feb 27 2012 2012
All-Time Oregon Best Viviff
War is Over
All-Time Oregon Best Viviff is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

I will admit I was having a pretty good hair day on Saturday.

GameClucks August 6, 2011:
1. Red Halberd
2. Felix
3. Viviff
4. Jem
5. Bladewise/Nerd
7. Brick/Busy
9. Eggz/Filip

They don't come any more legitimate than that.

And I don't care anymore, my pride levels are back down to normal person levels with my retirement, but it's still super-annoying and kinda sad that you continue to cling to the past so hard. We get it, you won a tournament over a year ago, then spent 13 months never out-placing me, stop trying to degrade the quality of everything because you didn't end up winning it. It's demeaning to everyone that attended, not just the people that beat you. Kind of like when Tuen felt really good after that one event and you completely crapped on it and therefore him because you didn't end up in first place. Why? Grow up.
5:27 PM Feb 27 2012 2012
Broseph Stalin
Who Dat?
Broseph Stalin did something funny.

Shots fired.
3:34 PM Feb 28 2012 2012
t0mmy
Veteran
t0mmy is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.t0mmy did something funny.t0mmy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.t0mmy helped a member with a problem.t0mmy has referred new users to the site.t0mmy wrote an exemplary guide.t0mmy wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!t0mmy has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

The month after that tournament was the one I beat Jem and performed better -- but you can stick to the "13 month" plan.

Like I said, when there's a GC to attend I'll go get another 1st place medal.

([^^] amused
3:37 PM Feb 28 2012 2012
Jonix
Hanging Chad

I vote the next GC you BOTH go and see who places higher to prove who will place higher while attending the same tournament. ^_^
4:21 PM Feb 28 2012 2012
War is Over
All-Time Oregon Best Viviff is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

Because I don't care, Viviff is dead. I will never again enter a tournament to "prove" anything. I enter Portland tourneys when I have the time to hang out and win some extra money. Period. I do still think it's amusing his argument was just "it hasn't been 13 months, it's only been 12!l lolol!!!!"

If he wants to believe he can win any tournament he seems worthy enough to have him win, whatever. Don't care, it doesn't hurt my pride. I however don't appreciate that no tournament here is good enough and people's great performances were meaningless because he's deemed it so.

Tl;dr
Be better than me, I don't care, I'm just gonna keep doing my thing. Just don't s*** on the community with your superiority complex.
4:25 PM Feb 28 2012 2012
War is Over
"Troll"

He deems*

Iphoned
7:40 PM Feb 28 2012 2012
t0mmy
Veteran
t0mmy is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.t0mmy did something funny.t0mmy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.t0mmy helped a member with a problem.t0mmy has referred new users to the site.t0mmy wrote an exemplary guide.t0mmy wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!t0mmy has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

What... Viviff "the great" is telling me I have a superiority complex :^D

If you're honestly concerned about the community I'll give you a hint: Attempts at dragging people down by telling them they have mental problems is the wrong way to go about it.
It may drive some people off, but it just makes me post more about how awesome I am.
By the way, I am awesome.
If you have any problems with people saying good things about themselves |This might help|.
7:44 PM Feb 28 2012 2012
OMGaecholas Cage
Better Than You
OMGaecholas Cage rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.OMGaecholas Cage is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Just post the last 13 months of your results, Tommy. You'll either prove Viviff right or shut him up and we never have to have this recycled argument again.
8:23 PM Feb 28 2012 2012
War is Over
"Troll"

LOST 6: (Scroll up)

BB7: 1/21/12

Brawl Singles (entered as Max Eisenhardt )
Defeated t0mmy
Placed 1 out of 12

BB3: 9/17/11
Defeated t0mmy
Defeated Brick
Placed 1 out of 17

LOST5: 9/10/11
Defeated Brick
Placed 1 out of 9

Jefferson League July: 7/24/11
Defeated Brick
Placed 1 out of 13

Best Bout Brawl: 6/18/11
Lost to Felix
Placed 2 out of 21

LOST4Life: 6/13/11
Defeated t0mmy
Defeated t0mmy
Placed 1 out of 21

OSU Civil War LAN III: 4/30/11
Defeated Brick
Placed 1 out of 27

LOST 3: 2/26/11
Viviff 5th Tommy 2nd

Every tournament we've both entered since the last time he outplaced me (1+year ago). It's only fair that if I make an argument I provide the evidence. But this is the last I will ever say about it. I've already gone much farther down this road then I wanted to.
10:35 PM Feb 28 2012 2012
Jonix
Hanging Chad

You have a better record this past year but if you add up all the past 4 years of competition you will get an interesting result :-P
11:06 PM Feb 28 2012 2012
Broseph Stalin
Who Dat?
Broseph Stalin did something funny.

I don't understand how you're still dodging what Viviff is trying to say.
"Stop degrading the communities wins by saying that you were sandbagging so it didn't matter"
The whole argument of who is better is tried and tested and honestly doesn't matter. You're only as good as you are consistent, so if you want to sandbag and then talk about how you won something a long time ago, you can go ahead, It holds little to no relevancy anymore. I could boast that I beat t0mmy at GC that one time, I know you were sandbagging but not every body was there to watch. It happened a while back, does not matter anymore. I've beaten Brick many a time and I don't walk around saying that I'm the true second best. (That example is similar enough to your situation.)
3:38 AM Mar 2 2012 2012
War is Over
"Troll"

Jonix wrote at 7:35 PM on Feb 28, 2012 :
You have a better record this past year but if you add up all the past 4 years of competition you will get an interesting result :-P

I got really bored today since I had 6 hours of class to sit through and I couldn't help myself.....I ran some numbers: (all based on our medal counts)

I played my first tournament in March of 2009. Since then I've amassed 33 gold medals, and 65 total. Since then Tommy has 17 golds, 25 total (I know he hasn't claimed a decent number of tournaments he hasn't won, but I certainly wasn't hunting that info down)

If you want to make it even more fun, over the last 2 years (Jan 2010 until now) I've won all 33 of my career gold medals, and 61 of my 65 overall. In that time-frame Tommy has 8 golds (9 counting SSBvc at this event) and some skewed total from not claiming stuff.

I'm honestly not making any claim with this, I'm just throwing out info and having some fun with numbers. Kind of a curiosity thing since this rivalry has been ongoing for a long while, and it seems appropriate now to look back at the Viviff Era and see how it all shook out.
5:10 PM Mar 2 2012 2012
Jonix
Hanging Chad

The truth has been told lol
8:54 PM Mar 4 2012 2012
t0mmy
Veteran

I already shook your hand and said congrats in person, but if you want to add more drama to Allisdrama then I'll post my results:
Past 13 months of my results: I make it out of pools in nationals and not lose $100 to C. Falcon.
But I do have less 1st place prizes in 6-man tourneys this year, go figure. Now quit distracting me from talking about how awesome I am.
1:45 AM Mar 5 2012 2012
War is Over
"Troll"

I lost to a Falco for $100 because I'm bad, and didn't the chance to play my pool. Again I don't care, glory is no longer on my agenda. Watch this:

t0mmy is better than me, James Ihander (Viviff the Great) at Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

Be better all you want, I'm here for money and to hang with people.
2:36 AM Mar 5 2012 2012
Jonix
Hanging Chad

Wow if our carpool didn't make this it would have been the same size tournament as TUS.. interesting...
Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss