SOTW #86 - Things You Love

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3
10:21 PM Mar 18 2012 2012
Revenant
Certified BAMF
Revenant is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Revenant is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Revenant would like you to make a contract with them.Revenant King of sandwichesRevenant did something funny.Revenant impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Revenant keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Revenant won a Signature of the Week contest!

I'm banning everyone that didn't enter.
10:53 PM Mar 18 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Oh no.

Quote (originally posted by Detective Dizzy):
You Americans get so much done when PSN is down.

Quote (originally posted by Volke Aeno):
Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.
They don't pay you 7 figure wages of power at the entry level jobs.

Anyway, [Unreadable Name of Frog] eats Unknown Hedgehog. The end.
I wish.

You made 4 random chance typos at once.

10:56 PM Mar 18 2012 2012
Magnatoon
Certified BAMF
Magnatoon is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Magnatoon would like you to make a contract with them.Magnatoon watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Magnatoon did something funny.Magnatoon impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Magnatoon helped a member with a problem.Magnatoon keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Magnatoon has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

i made a secret entry
5:26 PM Mar 19 2012 2012
Zerosyko
Featured Sig Maker
Zerosyko won a Signature of the Week contest!

Quote (originally posted by Revenant):
Extending the deadline because it has less entries than the last SOTW and you guys are being lazy. Until Sunday.

6:24 PM Mar 19 2012 2012
Dr. Watermelon Kirby
MS Pictomancer
Dr. Watermelon Kirby is the site's one and only MS Paint Qwest artist!Dr. Watermelon Kirby keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Dr. Watermelon Kirby did something funny.Dr. Watermelon Kirby impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Dr. Watermelon Kirby helped a member with a problem.Dr. Watermelon Kirby won a Signature of the Week contest!

Quote (originally posted by Magnatoon):
i made a secret entry

well it's not so secret anymore........
9:13 PM Mar 19 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender
Fandangox rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Fandangox did something funny.Fandangox impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Fandangox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Fandangox has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Quote (originally posted by Zerosyko):

Hey I know that guy.

Fand, if you're gonna be a demon with no experience you have to start somewhere.

I wish.

10:53 PM Mar 19 2012 2012
Luckytime
Featured Large Artist
Luckytime did something funny.Luckytime impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Luckytime has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. Luckytime won a Large Art of the Month contest!Luckytime won a Signature of the Week contest!

Quote (originally posted by Revenant):
I'm banning everyone that didn't enter.

99.9% of AiB
Visit my art thread!
10:58 PM Mar 19 2012 2012
Revenant
Certified BAMF
Revenant is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Revenant is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Revenant would like you to make a contract with them.Revenant King of sandwichesRevenant did something funny.Revenant impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Revenant keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Revenant won a Signature of the Week contest!

Themes for the next contest should be posted. That would be cool. I'd like to do a theme that the majority of people like so people will enter.

Voting will be up tomorrow.
11:04 PM Mar 19 2012 2012
Dr. Watermelon Kirby
MS Pictomancer
Dr. Watermelon Kirby is the site's one and only MS Paint Qwest artist!Dr. Watermelon Kirby keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Dr. Watermelon Kirby did something funny.Dr. Watermelon Kirby impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Dr. Watermelon Kirby helped a member with a problem.Dr. Watermelon Kirby won a Signature of the Week contest!

Animals
Famous people
Plants
Music
Bradypus variegatus
Sequoia sempervirens
Enteroctopus dofleini
Dental floss
12:48 AM Mar 20 2012 2012
Zerosyko
Featured Sig Maker

Girls.
Models.
Boobs.

7:59 AM Mar 20 2012 2012
Octane
He is Entertainer!!
Octane helped a member with a problem.Octane keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Octane won a Signature of the Week contest!Octane won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

Let's see...

Underwater
Fashion
BLUE
Night
Weather
Dragons
Math
8:39 AM Mar 20 2012 2012
Fandangox
Defender

Dental Floss.

I wish.

4:18 PM Mar 20 2012 2012
Zerosyko
Featured Sig Maker

Dental floss would be hard to render icon_neutral

4:45 PM Mar 20 2012 2012
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes
Kawaii Desu Otter did something funny.Kawaii Desu Otter impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Kawaii Desu Otter helped a member with a problem.Kawaii Desu Otter keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Kawaii Desu Otter won a Large Art of the Month contest!Kawaii Desu Otter won a Signature of the Week contest!

i vote Blue
who wants to do blue
everybody raise your hand
4:53 PM Mar 20 2012 2012
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens has referred new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped a member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won a Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won a Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens contributed to the Stadium community.

How about cool colors instead of just

blue
6:01 PM Mar 20 2012 2012
Kawaii Desu Otter
I Gots Jokes
Kawaii Desu Otter did something funny.Kawaii Desu Otter impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Kawaii Desu Otter helped a member with a problem.Kawaii Desu Otter keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Kawaii Desu Otter won a Large Art of the Month contest!Kawaii Desu Otter won a Signature of the Week contest!

how about cool people instead of just

you
6:14 PM Mar 20 2012 2012
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens has referred new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped a member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won a Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won a Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens contributed to the Stadium community.

that's not even
6:34 PM Mar 20 2012 2012
Octane
He is Entertainer!!
Octane helped a member with a problem.Octane keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Octane won a Signature of the Week contest!Octane won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

Blastoise is blue.
7:39 PM Mar 20 2012 2012
Dr. Watermelon Kirby
MS Pictomancer

Blastoise is blue.
Squirtle is too!

There are so many things
In this world that are blue!

Like Wartortle or Blastoise!
Squirtle as well!
Why, even Blastoise is blue,
In his cannon-like shell!

There are so many things
In this world that are blue!
Wartortle is blue,
And you can be too!
(and by "you" I mean Blastoise)
7:42 PM Mar 20 2012 2012
Zerosyko
Featured Sig Maker

Charmanders are red,
Blastoise are blue?
Page: 1 2 3

Quick Jump
rss