Recruitment Surveys and More!

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3
Posted at 6:49 PM Mar 13 2012 2012
Enrish
NARUTARD OVERLOAD!!!!!
Recruitment Surveys and More!

I'm going to keep this short and simple!

Staff Recruitment Survey!

Side note on the recruitment: All staff and the community are voting at the same time, but on two different surveys. I will go through the results on Monday, talk to the higher ups about it, then we will hire those who were recommended.

P.S. I know Epar/FOW and twinx is on there twice. It's too late to fix, sorry.

After creating that survey I was messing around with some things and decided to make another one. I figured you guys would enjoy this one a bit.

Staff Feedback Survey!

In this format I could only put in so much data. There was no room for an, "N/A". If you do not know the staff member well enough please just skip them.

Thanks for your time and input!

7:07 PM Mar 13 2012 2012
_z-

Lol nice job.
7:07 PM Mar 13 2012 2012
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra
Sage
Eternal Mangekyo Zebra impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

quite amazing indeed
7:21 PM Mar 13 2012 2012
Remss
S-Class
Remss has provided valuable testing services for the website.Remss impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Remss helped a member with a problem.Remss gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.

Do we really have that many mods? Seems like only a few people really do anything on this site.
7:28 PM Mar 13 2012 2012
Raffi-X
Demon Fang!
Raffi-X has provided valuable testing services for the website.Raffi-X did something funny.Raffi-X helped a member with a problem.Raffi-X keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Raffi-X participated in the Karaoke Contest!Raffi-X has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy. Raffi-X gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.Raffi-X won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

Out of all those people about how many will become mods?

When the survey ends, is it alright if you PM me my results?
7:31 PM Mar 13 2012 2012
Zano
Monster Hunter
Zano is a Tournament Administrator for the site.Zano would like you to make a contract with them.Zano rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Zano keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Zano has referred new users to the site.Zano did something funny.Zano helped a member with a problem.Zano contributed to the Stadium community.

He already stated there is no set amount of positions, but yeah, I was surprised that we have that many mods already too, doesn't seem like it, lol.
7:40 PM Mar 13 2012 2012
Zodi
Ladder Pro
Zodi is a site ladder referee.Zodi has provided valuable testing services for the website.Zodi Fought in the Grudge Match Friday series, settled their differences with an opponent, and came out on top.Zodi helped a member with a problem.Zodi participated in the Karaoke Contest!Zodi gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.Zodi contributed to the Stadium community.

Tbh, half of the mods I didnt know/slightly remembered but I voted the best I could. Looking forward to the results
7:41 PM Mar 13 2012 2012
Zeffen
I Know Where You Live
Zeffen rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Zeffen impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

nice
7:41 PM Mar 13 2012 2012
Nairo
I Know Where You Live
Nairo is a site ladder referee.Nairo has provided valuable testing services for the website.Nairo is a fan of Watanabe's Cowboy Bebop.Nairo is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Nairo did something funny.Nairo helped a member with a problem.Nairo gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.

hope people think i can be a good mod O:
7:50 PM Mar 13 2012 2012
Enrish
NARUTARD OVERLOAD!!!!!
Enrish rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Enrish had to change his pants after watching the new Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 character roster. He may cease to exist when the game releases. NARUTARD OVERLOAD!Enrish is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Enrish made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Enrish did something funny.Enrish impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Enrish helped a member with a problem.Enrish has referred new users to the site.Enrish wrote an exemplary guide.Enrish keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Enrish contributed to the Stadium community.

There are no set amount of positions currently open. I don't know if I'll message the 60+ applicants their survey results, but I will most likely give them a summary with the higher-ups ending decision of why they did or did not make it.
7:52 PM Mar 13 2012 2012
Mystearica
Celestial Artist
Mystearica is a moderator.Mystearica will Torque your face off. Literally.Mystearica is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mystearica is a fan of Watanabe's Cowboy Bebop.Mystearica has referred new users to the site.Mystearica wrote an exemplary guide.Mystearica did something funny.Mystearica impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mystearica helped a member with a problem.Mystearica won a Signature of the Week contest!Mystearica won a Large Art of the Month contest!

Nice icon_smile
7:55 PM Mar 13 2012 2012
OrangeFox
I Know Where You Live
OrangeFox has provided valuable testing services for the website.OrangeFox did something funny.OrangeFox helped a member with a problem.OrangeFox keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.OrangeFox gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.OrangeFox contributed to the Stadium community.

IS there a way so that each person can only send in 1 application, like be tracking Ip addresses? I feel some people will try to cheat.
LEGOF
Profile Illuminator
LEGOF rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.LEGOF keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.LEGOF participated in the Karaoke Contest!

Quite a number of mods. They must be mods in the less popular areas of the site because I haven't seen a fair number of them.
Last edited by LEGOF, 7:56 PM on Mar 13, 2012
Carls493
Veteran
Carls493 impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Carls493 helped a member with a problem.Carls493 won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!

Nice.

I didn't mean to be on that list, though, but it's fine. I didn't know there were that many mods, either.

This will be interesting. I can't wait to see what new staff members we'll get.
7:56 PM Mar 13 2012 2012
Riku-Chan
Sand Crab

indeed looks great!
7:57 PM Mar 13 2012 2012
ExJackSilver
Hax Prodigy
ExJackSilver impressed a staff member by doing something smart.ExJackSilver helped a member with a problem.ExJackSilver won a Custom Texture Contest!

What you should do for the extras of Epar/FOW and twinx is count the votes towards them once rather then count both votes for them. However, I believe that has common sense around it and you had that planned from the start, right?
7:58 PM Mar 13 2012 2012
Jimmyfosho
Simple Jack

Is there like a deadline to fill out these things?  Also where is cheese on the feedback list?

Last edited by Jimmyfosho, 8:02 PM on Mar 13, 2012
8:01 PM Mar 13 2012 2012
ExJackSilver
Hax Prodigy
ExJackSilver impressed a staff member by doing something smart.ExJackSilver helped a member with a problem.ExJackSilver won a Custom Texture Contest!

Jimmyfosho wrote at 4:58 PM on Mar 13, 2012 :
Is there like a deadline to fill out these things?

"I will go through the results on Monday, talk to the higher ups about it, then we will hire those who were recommended."

I'm pretty sure/assuming that it's ending on Monday in order for them to go through the votes.
8:02 PM Mar 13 2012 2012
Enrish
NARUTARD OVERLOAD!!!!!
Enrish rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Enrish had to change his pants after watching the new Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 character roster. He may cease to exist when the game releases. NARUTARD OVERLOAD!Enrish is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Enrish made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Enrish did something funny.Enrish impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Enrish helped a member with a problem.Enrish has referred new users to the site.Enrish wrote an exemplary guide.Enrish keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Enrish contributed to the Stadium community.

Cpt.OrangeFox, no there's not. I have a plan though, so it won't be a big deal. To help me out though, I really hope everyone is pretty honorable on the matter.

ExJackSilver, I'll most likely only count the first ones.

Jimmyfosho, until I count them, on Monday.
8:03 PM Mar 13 2012 2012
PentaSalia
Let's Make a Contract
PentaSalia has provided valuable testing services for the website.PentaSalia would like you to make a contract with them.PentaSalia did something funny.PentaSalia gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.PentaSalia contributed to the Stadium community.

I don't see the point to this when anyone can revote again lol

edit: nvm, orange fox covered it.
Page: 1 2 3

Quick Jump
rss