Pwneroni Presents "Rubber RAVE!" a Wario bike and tire combo video!

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2
Posted at 10:32 PM on Mar 15, 2012
Pwneroni
Spread the Love
Ladies and Gentlemen, may I present you with a super spiffy item combo video, starring none other than Wario himself! This fat frenchman's motorbike is totally killer! You can get not one but TWO bouncy rubber tires from this beautiful machine, and they are quite a resource! Tons of shield pressure, traps and approaches are being discovered by the day!

Thanks to the Oregon Smash community for their help in making this video! Thank you Capitalism for making such amazing things possible. Shoutout to precious metals for being the best store of value in the world!
Players
Pwneroni [37]
10:32 PM Mar 15 2012 2012
Pwneroni
Spread the Love
Pwneroni is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Pwneroni did something funny.Pwneroni impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

This post reserved for the video owner.
10:40 PM Mar 15 2012 2012
Jonix
Hanging Chad

Way to be the sexy dancer sir! ;-)
10:41 PM Mar 15 2012 2012
TheRealBobMan
TheRealBobMan is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.TheRealBobMan did something funny.TheRealBobMan impressed a staff member by doing something smart.TheRealBobMan helped a member with a problem.TheRealBobMan wrote an exemplary guide.TheRealBobMan wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

Pretty cool. Did you ever work on the tire > footstool > tire setup for gimps?
11:22 PM Mar 15 2012 2012
Pwneroni
Spread the Love
Pwneroni is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Pwneroni did something funny.Pwneroni impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Hmmm I think lately I've been focusing on traps and stage control with Uthrow. If you have two tires bouncing on the stage, it makes recovering quite difficult! Also come cool combos can happen icon_smile
11:43 PM Mar 15 2012 2012
TheRealBobMan
TheRealBobMan is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.TheRealBobMan did something funny.TheRealBobMan impressed a staff member by doing something smart.TheRealBobMan helped a member with a problem.TheRealBobMan wrote an exemplary guide.TheRealBobMan wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

Ah yeah, definitely. I have trouble with Fox/Falco/Wolf because of reflector, but you basically bait Fox/Wolf into using reflector so you can bite for free. Falco is harder to deal with since he pressures you if you try to use the bike, and can ruin any bike/tire stuff, so you can basically only use it to keep him from using runaway laser. I really like to bait shields with a jumping dthrow > Uair setup and instead fall onto their shield with bite. OH, and in the 2 or so bike combos you had set up, you probably could have use Dair from the other side to push them back into the bike, and then landed with Uair as the bike broke. Or, get the bike to keep them in hit-stun while you fully charge Fsmash.
11:51 PM Mar 15 2012 2012
Pwneroni
Spread the Love

Haha awesome! The bike is the coooolest tool in this cool game! Agreed agreed about Falco's shield, don't really have a problem with other spacies really. Falco's has a lot of reach, and it can turn the bike on you from far away. Fox and Wolf are put in a spot of lag if they reflect something, so you can bait that and punish accordingly! icon_smile
12:08 AM Mar 16 2012 2012
Pwneroni
Spread the Love

Duuude I gotta try those ideas! Good stuff man you're brilliant! Your old bike and tire guide was just the beginning, man. Look how far we've come! icon_biggrin
1:52 AM Mar 16 2012 2012
TheRealBobMan

Honestly, I didn't really practice doing combos with the bike much, but assuming you learn the timing so you don't make mistakes, I can see 0-death combos off of the bike if they let themselves get hit by it. So... if you can get them off of the stage at low damage with a throw and then they get hit by your bike edgeguard, you can probably combo > fart. Failing that, you could probably do up to 90% and set up another edgeguard. Even my dropped bike combos did like 50-60%, assuming I got the opening for one. Even though the tires can help you combo, they don't really add up that much damage. They really just help you approach safely, give you a slightly better return if you get in, and help keep your moves fresh. I really think that you should play around with tire > footstool setups and see if you can make a tire lock using zibble drops. If that doesn't work, it's probably going to lead to a decent gimp setup for characters with bad recoveries, which wont help with Wario's worst matchups, but will probably tilt some of his stronger ones further in his favor.
4:24 AM Mar 16 2012 2012
Pwneroni
Spread the Love

The bike is so rad haha! Dude did you know a grounded Dthrow tire hit can do around 12%? Dthrow glidetoss into Fsmash does like 32% and kills, can punish Snakes Ftilt and MK's Dsmash. TOO GOOD! icon_biggrin
7:38 AM Mar 16 2012 2012
xzx
Picture Perfect
xzx won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!xzx contributed to the Stadium community.

Really hot stuff! Super nice!!
9:45 AM Mar 16 2012 2012
Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit
Veteran
Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit did something funny.Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit helped Mouse with development by contributing their time to the cause instead of just bugging him to fix everything.Palutenas Finest - Admiral Pit contributed to the Stadium community.

I always knew there was some type of benefit to learning how to use items well, and this really shows it. I like it.
11:14 AM Mar 16 2012 2012
t1mmy
t1mmy passed a Tournament Host Certification test.t1mmy is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.t1mmy keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.t1mmy has referred new users to the site.t1mmy wrote an exemplary guide.t1mmy wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!t1mmy has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

A beautiful yet painful portrayal of bike parts performed by the pernicious Pwneroni himself.
6:53 PM Mar 19 2012 2012
t0mmy
Veteran
t0mmy is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.t0mmy did something funny.t0mmy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.t0mmy helped a member with a problem.t0mmy has referred new users to the site.t0mmy wrote an exemplary guide.t0mmy wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!t0mmy has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Your Wario combo vids are the best!
12:38 PM Mar 20 2012 2012
PikaForLife
Unstoppable

really nice CV! its amazing you done really well
3:09 PM Mar 22 2012 2012
Jessy
Best on My Block

u got me at "dedicated to Ron Paul" :3
9:28 PM Mar 22 2012 2012
Apathy
War is Over

Great video man, very very creative on top of that. MAKE ANOTHER.
6:58 AM Mar 24 2012 2012
Pwneroni
Spread the Love

Thanks for all the great feedback everyone icon_smile makes me feel all warm inside!
3:31 PM Mar 24 2012 2012
KyleTheWarioBikeMaster
Friendly

Nice its just to sexy. The sexy would be proud!
4:15 PM Mar 24 2012 2012
MBmoney7
The Very Best

I liked the song. As for the video, it was alright. I was kind of expecting more from this with something really innovative or flashy but was left disappointed. I've done pretty much all those tire tricks that you did in this video before and I don't even main Wario.
6:49 PM Mar 24 2012 2012
Jonix
Hanging Chad

MBmoney7 be salty about Pwners amazing dance moves. You may be able to perform those tricks on randoms but Pwner does it to good players ;-)
Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss