Poll of the Week Suggestions...

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 · 11 12
1:32 AM Jul 23 2008 2008
Delphiki
Sage
Delphiki has provided valuable testing services for the website.Delphiki is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Delphiki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Delphiki helped a member with a problem.Delphiki wrote an exemplary guide.Delphiki wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

Poll of the Week Suggestions...
Can't get enough of All is Brawl's new Poll of the Week?

Some question you're just dying to ask the AiB public?

Post your suggestions for the next Poll of the Week here!

Last edited by Delphiki, 3:11 AM on Jul 23, 2008
1:54 AM Jul 23 2008 2008
Grey
Honorably Discharged
Grey has provided valuable testing services for the website.Grey owns a Zune by choice, because iPods are superfluous and iTunes is counter intuitive.Grey rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Grey is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Grey made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Grey did something funny.Grey impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Grey helped a member with a problem.Grey has referred new users to the site.

Let's sticky this. I like the idea.

If I get in trouble for it, meh. I'll live lol
2:29 AM Jul 23 2008 2008
brother
Host
brother wrote an exemplary guide.brother did something funny.brother impressed a staff member by doing something smart.brother contributed to the Stadium community.

What's your favorite video game console?

Nintendo Wii
Xbox 360
PlayStation 3
2:55 AM Jul 23 2008 2008
Grey
Honorably Discharged
Grey has provided valuable testing services for the website.Grey owns a Zune by choice, because iPods are superfluous and iTunes is counter intuitive.Grey rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Grey is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Grey made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Grey did something funny.Grey impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Grey helped a member with a problem.Grey has referred new users to the site.

Quote (originally posted by egruntz):
What's your favorite video game console?

Nintendo Wii
Xbox 360
PlayStation 3

I couldn't possibly predict the winner of this one.
3:13 AM Jul 23 2008 2008
Delphiki
Sage
Delphiki has provided valuable testing services for the website.Delphiki is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Delphiki impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Delphiki helped a member with a problem.Delphiki wrote an exemplary guide.Delphiki wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

I'd like to recommend a simple "Who is your Main Character?" Poll. I'm curious to see how this would go.

The console one is strange..IMO there are a lot more flaws (that is, reasons not to buy) in the recent systems that in previous gens. I've only enjoyed like three Wii games. x_x

edit: Thanks Love Stain! lol
Last edited by Delphiki, 3:15 AM on Jul 23, 2008
3:18 AM Jul 23 2008 2008
WRice
WRice is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.WRice has referred new users to the site.

If you were back in the year of the original SSB, with no knowledge of what was to come, would you think that the amazingness and epic wins that both melee and brawl are were possible?

3:58 AM Jul 23 2008 2008
brother
Host
brother wrote an exemplary guide.brother did something funny.brother impressed a staff member by doing something smart.brother contributed to the Stadium community.

Quote (originally posted by staindgrey):
I couldn't possibly predict the winner of this one.

Is that sarcasm? Sarcastic comments are so hard to pick up on the internet. It just embarrassing when I have to ask if someone was being sarcastic against me. I think that PlayStation would be the definitely loser for that poll, but I don't think that either the Nintendo Wii or the Xbox 360 dominate over the other. Even on All Is Brawl where everyone has a Wii, I still see some Halo lovers and general Xbox regulars, so I think it would be a close call.

What's your favorite release for the Smash Bros. franchise?

Super Smash Bros. 64
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
8:41 AM Jul 23 2008 2008
Superlugia3
Baller

who should be AiB's mascot

Weegee
Staindgray
Neal
If you think about it, Metaknight is like the batman of japan. icon_eh
3:21 PM Jul 23 2008 2008
kirrrby
Q(^.^Q)
kirrrby passed a Tournament Host Certification test.kirrrby has provided valuable testing services for the website.kirrrby is in love with Potato!kirrrby is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.kirrrby made significant contributions to all areas of the website!kirrrby did something funny.kirrrby impressed a staff member by doing something smart.kirrrby has referred new users to the site.kirrrby wrote an exemplary guide.kirrrby helped a member with a problem.

Favorite superhero, based on all the new marvel movies.

Batman
Spiderman
Ironman
Superman
The hulk

Favorite villains?

Joker
Scarecrow
Green Goblin
Venom
Lex Luthor
[ Got any good ones go ahead and put em ]

:]
This would be a fun poll.
Who doesnt love Marvel?
4:00 PM Jul 23 2008 2008
Edo
Broken Ladder
Edo is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Edo did something funny.Edo impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Edo helped a member with a problem.

the suggestion poll of the week was edos idea originally D:. Hmm Favorite day of the week? lol
5:09 PM Jul 23 2008 2008
Timbjerr
Friendly

Favorite Video Game genre?
-FPS
-RPG
-platformer
-action
-adventure
-party

Click here to level up my card!
5:50 PM Jul 23 2008 2008
Grey
Honorably Discharged

Quote (originally posted by egruntz):
Is that sarcasm? Sarcastic comments are so hard to pick up on the internet. It just embarrassing when I have to ask if someone was being sarcastic against me. I think that PlayStation would be the definitely loser for that poll, but I don't think that either the Nintendo Wii or the Xbox 360 dominate over the other. Even on All Is Brawl where everyone has a Wii, I still see some Halo lovers and general Xbox regulars, so I think it would be a close call.

Yeah, it was icon_razz

My prediction:

Wii - 60%
360 - 35 %
PS3 - 5%

Maybe if you add in the DS and (lol) PSP it'll get more interesting.
5:58 PM Jul 23 2008 2008
FireMarth
Groupie
FireMarth helped a member with a problem.

Is All is Brawl indeed greater that ALL?

7:43 PM Jul 23 2008 2008
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

I'm inclined to stick to topics whose answers could be beneficial to the staff. Just so you know.
7:48 PM Jul 23 2008 2008
Apollo
Lifeguard
Apollo rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.

ssb64 DS
ssbm online for wii
10:56 PM Jul 23 2008 2008
FireMarth
Groupie
FireMarth helped a member with a problem.

Do you think that there should be a picture section on all profiles to display screenshots? (for ratings and comments too)  .....maybe there should be a featured screenshot section also! (like the stages, videos, blogs, groups)
11:09 PM Jul 23 2008 2008
Apollo
Lifeguard
Apollo rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.

Quote (originally posted by FireMarth):
Do you think that there should be a picture section on all profiles to display screenshots? (for ratings and comments too)  .....maybe there should be a featured screenshot section also! (like the stages, videos, blogs, groups)

yes i suggested this forever ago like 10 times
its the best idea out there
i call the suggestive badge though lol
11:10 PM Jul 23 2008 2008
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

No.
11:10 PM Jul 23 2008 2008
Re55
Paparazzi

Yo.
Here's one for the Atheletes in AiB:

Which Sport is ur Favorite???

1....Football
2....Basketball
3....Baseball
4....Soccer
5....Tennis