First Ever Allisbrawl T-Shirt, Sales Live!

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 7
12:00 AM Jul 29 2008 2008
Daniel_the_Seraph
Friendly

Cobra, no one complained; we commented on our opinions. OH WAIT, WE'RE NOT ALLOWED TO HAVE OPINIONS ON THE INTERNET.

lrn2elitism, please.
12:04 AM Jul 29 2008 2008
koikaze
Version 2.0
koikaze passed a Tournament Host Certification test.koikaze is derived from the beta version, code named nealdt.koikaze is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.koikaze has referred new users to the site.

Soo... when can we expect girl's Ts? Can I special oder them?
12:05 AM Jul 29 2008 2008
Daniel_the_Seraph
Friendly

Quote (originally posted by koikaze):
Soo... when can we expect girl's Ts? Can I special oder them?

Wait, there are women on All is Brawl?
12:06 AM Jul 29 2008 2008
skazryk
Ho Ho Ho
skazryk rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.skazryk is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.skazryk has referred new users to the site.

yay cant wait, 1st paypal transaction evar
12:07 AM Jul 29 2008 2008
koikaze
Version 2.0
koikaze passed a Tournament Host Certification test.koikaze is derived from the beta version, code named nealdt.koikaze is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.koikaze has referred new users to the site.

Quote (originally posted by Daniel_the_Seraph):

Psh.. what are you talking about hun?  I'm metrosexual.
12:08 AM Jul 29 2008 2008
PenguinWatch

This shirit design is pretty rad
props to the designer^_^
12:09 AM Jul 29 2008 2008
H2tM.Darc
Counterpicking Homo
H2tM.Darc is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Quote (originally posted by Daniel_the_Seraph):

This joke is still funny?
btw that's my opinion, don't jump on me for it k? k?

I'll be buying one as soon as it- o wait I get a free one lolol
12:13 AM Jul 29 2008 2008
JuniorMints
Veteran
JuniorMints is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.JuniorMints impressed a staff member by doing something smart.JuniorMints has referred new users to the site.

Darc youre lucky!

but i'd gladly pay for one! just waiting for the link!

Brawl+ Supporter, I love them both. But I love Brawl+ More!
12:18 AM Jul 29 2008 2008
bananacake
Almost Famous

Dude, this is awesome! I'm so going to wear this outside lol
12:21 AM Jul 29 2008 2008
brother
Host
brother wrote an exemplary guide.brother did something funny.brother impressed a staff member by doing something smart.brother contributed to the Stadium community.

SideFX's design was awesome, but there was nothing about it that related to Smash. These t-shirts can work as advertisements for the website. Even though the name of the website is almost a dead-giveaway, the design of SideFX's shirt doesn't show what the website is all about. Someone can look at Milktea's design and say, "Oh, look, it's Meta Knight! I love that guy. All Is Brawl.com, huh? Maybe I should check it out."

Personally, I was rooting for both Milktea's and J-Nav's designs because they showed some of the roster. I'm glad that Milktea was the winner of the whole thing. icon_razz Congrats Milktea.

Fweeee :3
12:25 AM Jul 29 2008 2008
glassbutterfly
Ho Ho Ho
glassbutterfly won an Artistic Expression Contest!

Zori's lego entry was too cute.

Good job to everyone who entered and congrats to _milktea!
12:31 AM Jul 29 2008 2008
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Let's be serious for a second. Sidefx is an amazing designer and his entry was phenomenal. But like Egruntz said... there's little that's "Smash" about it. He showed me his entry before he submitted it and I told him the same thing. So I'm 99% sure he understands why we went with milktea's design.

The other shirts were, of course, really really awesome too, and we will most likely pursue options with them in the future.
12:39 AM Jul 29 2008 2008
Grey
Honorably Discharged
Grey has provided valuable testing services for the website.Grey owns a Zune by choice, because iPods are superfluous and iTunes is counter intuitive.Grey rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Grey is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Grey made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Grey did something funny.Grey impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Grey helped a member with a problem.Grey has referred new users to the site.

Soon as I have money, I'm buying.
12:40 AM Jul 29 2008 2008
Atticus
Spread the Love
Atticus has provided valuable testing services for the website.Atticus is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Atticus did something funny.Atticus impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Atticus has referred new users to the site.Atticus has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

wooooo just ordered mine ^_^
12:44 AM Jul 29 2008 2008
JuniorMints
Veteran
JuniorMints is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.JuniorMints impressed a staff member by doing something smart.JuniorMints has referred new users to the site.

its saying a $2 donation.

i dont want to donate $2 bucks, i want the whole shirt!
12:45 AM Jul 29 2008 2008
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

Have you tried in the last 3-4 minutes? It goes to the right page for me.
12:49 AM Jul 29 2008 2008
Cobra
Bonafide
Cobra passed a Tournament Host Certification test.Cobra has provided valuable testing services for the website.Cobra is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Cobra wrote an exemplary guide.

I just ordered mine without any problems.
12:51 AM Jul 29 2008 2008
JuniorMints
Veteran

Ill try again, i donated $2 bucks to AiB though. LOL

EDIT: Yeah i had to try again sent me directly to the shirt. Proud owner of a size M [I didnt put my name] but youll see my email address right?

Brawl+ Supporter, I love them both. But I love Brawl+ More!
Last edited by JuniorMints, 12:57 AM on Jul 29, 2008
12:58 AM Jul 29 2008 2008
Sean
Champion
Sean passed a Tournament Host Certification test.Sean really, really likes cats. Really.Sean rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Sean watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Sean is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Sean did something funny.Sean impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Sean has referred new users to the site.Sean wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Sean helped a member with a problem.Sean has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

can some1 link me to the other designs and stuff?
12:59 AM Jul 29 2008 2008
Sean
Champion
Sean passed a Tournament Host Certification test.Sean really, really likes cats. Really.Sean rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Sean watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Sean is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Sean did something funny.Sean impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Sean has referred new users to the site.Sean wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!Sean helped a member with a problem.Sean has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

wait wait sorry i didnt see the link, =(
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 7

Quick Jump
rss