Boost in the tier list

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
11:34 PM Oct 16 2008 2008
RIP

Boost in the tier list
As the topic name suggests, Jigglypuff has moved up by two spots in the tier list.

Discuss.
Quote from Inui:

"Of course gay is manly. It's nothing BUT men!!! You can't get manlier than that." <- Talking about Marth, of course.
3:25 PM Oct 17 2008 2008
Tomacawk
Tomacawk is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

About time. Puff has always been very underated. I'm open to her being HIGHER on the list than she is, too.
6:20 PM Oct 17 2008 2008
RIP

Ha ha. I'm a Jiggz main, and I wasn't surprised when she went up. I don't think she should get any higher since she can't touch any of the top tier, with the exception of spacies. Jiggz kill spacies. The others from the same tier can do more than she can... Only if you aren't a Jiggly God.
Quote from Inui:

"Of course gay is manly. It's nothing BUT men!!! You can't get manlier than that." <- Talking about Marth, of course.
9:46 PM Oct 17 2008 2008
Tomacawk

Quote (originally posted by RIP):
Ha ha. I'm a Jiggz main, and I wasn't surprised when she went up. I don't think she should get any higher since she can't touch any of the top tier, with the exception of spacies. Jiggz kill spacies. The others from the same tier can do more than she can... Only if you aren't a Jiggly God.

Mango (puff) beat Mew2King (marth/fox/puff)
Every character has been nearly mastered, except puff.  Mango was just reaching the tip of the iceberg before brawl came out.  Puff > Falco on tiers imo
Midwest melee player [Springfield, IL area]
10:31 PM Oct 17 2008 2008
RIP

Yep. I agree with the Puff > Falco in every way. In that match-up, Jiggz would totally destroy the Falco from what I've seen. Like I said, Puff devastates the Spacies. But anyway, tiers are based on character ability and match-ups with every character. And also on tournament scores. Which sucks, because there aren't enough Jigglypuff players. If there were, definitely Top Tier IMO.
Quote from Inui:

9:25 PM Nov 6 2008 2008
J666
Cheesehead
J666 rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.J666 is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.J666 did something funny.J666 has referred new users to the site.

you guys are wrong puff is really bad the only puff that does good is mango and he says puff should be mid tier
11:23 PM Nov 6 2008 2008
Bluzlbee
Signature Artist

How can puff be bad though?
12:58 PM Nov 7 2008 2008
Tomacawk

Quote (originally posted by J666):
you guys are wrong puff is really bad the only puff that does good is mango and he says puff should be mid tier

puff is really under rated. idk about puff > falco on tiers like i said earlier, but puff imo is the only melee character that wasn't super developed
1:31 AM Nov 11 2008 2008
Squids
Squids is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my
beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into
your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
4:22 PM Nov 11 2008 2008
Tamoo
Staff Slayer
Tamoo is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Even though im a jiggs main, i dont think she shud b moved up, i mean i love the character but she defenitely has trouble against those above her excluding spacies. And anyway, wouldnt we rather say we main a mid-high tier char.
1:05 PM Dec 14 2008 2008
Deff
People Know Me

rest

/thread
3:23 AM Feb 8 2009 2009
Bailey
Best on My Block
Bailey is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Jiggs shouldn't have moved up. I'm a Jiggs main and I think that.

Now I know the reason why Jiggs should go up higher
Because one good Jiggs player beat M2K.

I KNOW RIGHT!?!? Who needs more proof then that one tournament set?

I do. She get's camped by Fox, Falco, Sheik, Marth even Peach. She can't really compare when it comes to speed Vs. those characters. Sure a good Jiggs can beat them (ME) but it is annoying to.

Long story short I don't think Jiggs should've moved up but eh idk I don't do the list if I did Sheik would be best
I'm a dick. So if I sound like one. It's because I am
2:06 PM Mar 28 2009 2009
Gooeybanana
Gooeybanana is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Bailey, I may have agreed with you, but it wasn't just one tournament set that solidified how good Jiggs is. It was multiple tournament sets icon_razz

Mango has won Pound 3, Revival of Melee, and now Mango Juice to show just how good Jiggs is. She's even a good doubles partner since Mango won the doubles tournament at RoM and MJ as well...not sure about his P3 doubles, I never read up on that bit. Still, Jiggs deserves to be up there among the ranks of the best IMO icon_razz.
Central Illinois(East Peoria) Melee smasher -- If you're looking for a Smash community in the Pekin/Peoria area, check out this thread! We need to get bigger and every person counts! Brawl & Melee!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211120
6:15 PM Mar 28 2009 2009
Tomacawk

Quote (originally posted by Gooeybanana):
Bailey, I may have agreed with you, but it wasn't just one tournament set that solidified how good Jiggs is. It was multiple tournament sets icon_razz

Mango has won Pound 3, Revival of Melee, and now Mango Juice to show just how good Jiggs is. She's even a good doubles partner since Mango won the doubles tournament at RoM and MJ as well...not sure about his P3 doubles, I never read up on that bit. Still, Jiggs deserves to be up there among the ranks of the best IMO icon_razz.

keep in mind mango is also the best player--his secondaries beat a LOT of big name player's MAINS.
8:51 PM Apr 10 2010 2010
Hungrybox

Jiggs is a fun character
12:34 PM Apr 11 2010 2010
EPsilon933
Famous
EPsilon933 did something funny.

Quote (originally posted by Hungrybox):
Jiggs is a fun character

No she's not! Her back air is so gayyy!
8:30 PM Dec 17 2010 2010
Raysa
Sage

Quote (originally posted by Hungrybox):
Jiggs is a fun character

i second that. i love how unpredictable puff is. she has fast air speed, a lot of useful attacks, and (of course) rest.
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss