SOTW Theme Suggestions - Anyone?

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 · 3 4 5 6 7 · 15 18
1:27 PM Jan 13 2009 2009
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens has referred new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped a member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won a Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won a Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens contributed to the Stadium community.

Quote (originally posted by Dizzy T):
  or scariest sig.
http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=24514
1:53 PM Jan 13 2009 2009
Detective Dizzy
Party Animal
Detective Dizzy has referred new users to the site.Detective Dizzy did something funny.Detective Dizzy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Quote (originally posted by Demon Kirby):
http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=24514

Lol you know what I meant XP.

When it's always about games, it's going to get boring.

Most unique sig would be great to see.
~There are many types of monsters in this world. Monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble, monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood. And monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance. They are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study, even though they have no interest in academics. They seek friendship, even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it. Because in truth, I am that monster~
6:00 PM Jan 13 2009 2009
TheRealBobMan
TheRealBobMan is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.TheRealBobMan did something funny.TheRealBobMan impressed a staff member by doing something smart.TheRealBobMan helped a member with a problem.TheRealBobMan wrote an exemplary guide.TheRealBobMan wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!

"a metroid theme would be cool but poogach would win >_>"
6:03 PM Jan 13 2009 2009
crismas
Veteran
crismas rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.crismas is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Limited color

I used to run a lot of avatar contest communities on livejournal, and that was one of my personal favorites.

Example: http://p-userpic.livejournal.com/76016753/2073100 -- hope this can be viewed. But it's basically just making the image black and white and creatively placing limited color within it.

Also, here's another personal favorite that I love making myself:

Half-Face

Example: http://p-userpic.livejournal.com/76016202/2073100 -- Creating a signature with any character but only half of their face can be shown.

I'll be posting more later icon_smile I've got tonsssssssss of themes I've used.
Last edited by crismas, 6:32 PM on Jan 13, 2009
6:04 PM Jan 13 2009 2009
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens has referred new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped a member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won a Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won a Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens contributed to the Stadium community.

^ I like it. I think I was going to suggest that, but I didn't know what to call it. >_>
6:20 PM Jan 13 2009 2009
BMatt
Ho Ho Ho

nuther final fantasy one, i missed the first one. make it crisis core only!
thank you, loogiesquared!

7:09 PM Jan 13 2009 2009
Steve Aoki
Steve Aoki is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

i'm new i think i'll join the next SOTW contest.
i'm new i think i'll join the next SOTW contest.
mabye a AllisBrawl theme, where you have to incorporate the logo?
7:11 PM Jan 13 2009 2009
Qwertyuiop
Ballot Stuffer
Qwertyuiop did something funny.Qwertyuiop impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

You know, even though i never plan on joining a signature contest, or anything, i am going to suggest.

How about some kind of "Winter" or "Nature" thing, preferably "Winter", to suit the current season?
10:34 PM Jan 13 2009 2009
shinobiknight0
Spread the Love

Quote (originally posted by crismas):
Limited color

I used to run a lot of avatar contest communities on livejournal, and that was one of my personal favorites.

Example: http://p-userpic.livejournal.com/76016753/2073100 -- hope this can be viewed. But it's basically just making the image black and white and creatively placing limited color within it.

The limited color signature sounds like a very good idea.

3:52 AM Jan 14 2009 2009
SpiralFang
The Very Best
SpiralFang did something funny.SpiralFang impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

Quote (originally posted by qwertyuiop):
You know, even though i never plan on joining a signature contest, or anything, i am going to suggest.

How about some kind of "Winter" or "Nature" thing, preferably "Winter", to suit the current season?

Apparently seasons in Australia dosen't matter =/
2:22 PM Jan 14 2009 2009
Eureka
Featured Sig Maker
Eureka did something funny.Eureka won a Signature of the Week contest!

I think is time for a more realistic theme like "Actors/Important People" that have contributed to the world on a postive lvl. icon_smile

A Sound Soul Resides Within A Sound Mind and Sound Body.
2:27 PM Jan 14 2009 2009
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless

Quote (originally posted by Eureka):
I think is time for a more realistic theme like "Actors/Important People" that have contributed to the world on a postive lvl. icon_smile

we've already done a "real people" SOTW. This is basically the same except with less freedom.
4:50 PM Jan 14 2009 2009
Steve Aoki
"Troll"

mabye a XXX SoTW?
j/kj/kj/klolol
4:59 PM Jan 14 2009 2009
BMatt
Ho Ho Ho

Quote (originally posted by Loogiesquared):
mabye a XXX SoTW?
j/kj/kj/klolol
lolololololol
thank you, loogiesquared!

5:11 PM Jan 14 2009 2009
Poog
Torque Hero
Poog will Torque your face off. Literally.Poog has referred new users to the site.Poog did something funny.Poog impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Poog helped a member with a problem.Poog won a Signature of the Week contest!

mabye a XXX SoTW?
j/kj/kj/klolol
If not for certain rules and standards, I'd totally do it when my next turn rolls around. xD Not many people would participate though.
5:12 PM Jan 14 2009 2009
Revenant
Certified BAMF
Revenant is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Revenant is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Revenant would like you to make a contract with them.Revenant King of sandwichesRevenant did something funny.Revenant impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Revenant keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Revenant won a Signature of the Week contest!

mabye a XXX SoTW?
j/kj/kj/klolol

Why would you joke about something like that? That would be awesome. Ha.

I suggest a renderless SOTW, I recently did a renderless sig and it proved fun, but was a little different than what I was used to. It's sort of a learning experience for anyone who hasn't done it and for those who have it's just fun.
Last edited by Revenant, 5:12 PM on Jan 14, 2009
5:24 PM Jan 14 2009 2009
shinobiknight0
Spread the Love

Quote (originally posted by Poogach):
If not for certain rules and standards, I'd totally do it when my next turn rolls around. xD Not many people would participate though.

I'd definetly be in it.

5:28 PM Jan 14 2009 2009
Revenant
Certified BAMF
Revenant is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Revenant is a certified BAMF. Check his kill/death.Revenant would like you to make a contract with them.Revenant King of sandwichesRevenant did something funny.Revenant impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Revenant keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Revenant won a Signature of the Week contest!

Quote (originally posted by shinobiknight0):
I'd definetly be in it.

Same here.
8:20 PM Jan 14 2009 2009
Steve Aoki
"Troll"

Quote (originally posted by Revenant):
Same here.

it was ma idea.
10:34 PM Jan 14 2009 2009
phillyeagles
Party Animal

An XXX one is fine, I guess. I also like the winter/snow/ice based idea.
I want your liver.
Page: 1 · 3 4 5 6 7 · 15 18

Quick Jump
rss