READ THE F.A.Q. - Home >> Site F.A.Q.

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3
7:56 PM Dec 8 2008 2008
Grey
Honorably Discharged
Grey has provided valuable testing services for the website.Grey owns a Zune by choice, because iPods are superfluous and iTunes is counter intuitive.Grey rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Grey is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Grey made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Grey did something funny.Grey impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Grey helped a member with a problem.Grey has referred new users to the site.

READ THE F.A.Q.
Frequently Asked Questions

Use this. I cannot stress this enough. Any topics asking simple questions about something already stated in this F.A.Q. will be closed and you will be directed to this topic. We had a bunch of staff members work tirelessly to make this for you, now use it.

On a side note, feel free to use this topic to ask for things that aren't already shown here, or point out flaws, failed links, etc.

Thank you and have a nice day.
Last edited by Grey, 7:59 PM on Dec 08, 2008
8:13 PM Dec 8 2008 2008
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens has referred new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped a member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won a Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won a Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens contributed to the Stadium community.

When did you get an afro?
8:15 PM Dec 8 2008 2008
Grey
Honorably Discharged
Grey has provided valuable testing services for the website.Grey owns a Zune by choice, because iPods are superfluous and iTunes is counter intuitive.Grey rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Grey is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Grey made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Grey did something funny.Grey impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Grey helped a member with a problem.Grey has referred new users to the site.

Thank you for taking this seriously, Mr. Mod.

Anyway, I've always had a white boy fro. I just had a hat on my avatar before. This sig is so cool 'cause it updates whatever I play/make almost instantly. Let's see the Wii do that!
8:19 PM Dec 8 2008 2008
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens has referred new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped a member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won a Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won a Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens contributed to the Stadium community.

Quote (originally posted by staindgrey):
Thank you for taking this seriously, Mr. Mod.

>_>

<_<

*ahem* the "new reply" toolbar doesn't show up unless I refresh the page. It's been like that for a while for me now.
8:26 PM Dec 8 2008 2008
Grey
Honorably Discharged

Same here, when I'm using FireFox. Still, though, that should be in the Bug Reports topic right below this one, Mr. Mod. icon_wink
2:12 AM Dec 14 2008 2008
CoolGreenApple
Honorably Discharged
CoolGreenApple has referred new users to the site.CoolGreenApple did something funny.CoolGreenApple impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

I approve of this order.
7:46 PM Dec 14 2008 2008
Saku Koivu
Veteran
Saku Koivu has referred new users to the site.Saku Koivu did something funny.

i see no faq o_o
7:51 PM Dec 14 2008 2008
Grey
Honorably Discharged

Are you kidding, saku koivu?
8:08 PM Dec 14 2008 2008
Saku Koivu
Veteran

Are you kidding, saku koivu?

theres no faq, all i see is a SITE FAQ, but i see a faq in gamefaqs, now im confusing my self <_<

EDIT: I also still dont see no russian flag on the chat icon_sad
Last edited by Saku Koivu, 8:09 PM on Dec 14, 2008
8:24 PM Dec 14 2008 2008
Grey
Honorably Discharged

I put the flag image in. Maybe there's something else neal needs to do now that the images are in, or maybe I named it incorrectly. I'll check.

As for the FAQ, I don't understand what you're saying. The site FAQ IS the FAQ. It's about the site. What are you looking for and how did you end up on gamefaqs?
8:35 PM Dec 14 2008 2008
DTL.
Advocate
DTL. has referred new users to the site.

k
8:45 PM Dec 14 2008 2008
Saku Koivu
Veteran

I put the flag image in. Maybe there's something else neal needs to do now that the images are in, or maybe I named it incorrectly. I'll check.

As for the FAQ, I don't understand what you're saying. The site FAQ IS the FAQ. It's about the site. What are you looking for and how did you end up on gamefaqs?

its fun tricking stain, it was a joke rofl
9:10 PM Dec 14 2008 2008
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless

Quote (originally posted by Saku Koivu):

-facepalm-
9:14 PM Dec 14 2008 2008
DTL.
Advocate
DTL. has referred new users to the site.

<3 staindgrey
11:20 PM Dec 14 2008 2008
Grey
Honorably Discharged

Quote (originally posted by Saku Koivu):

Nice cover.
3:33 AM Feb 3 2009 2009
nealdt
Bonafide
nealdt created the "All is" network, "possibly the best thing since sliced bread."nealdt passed a Tournament Host Certification test.nealdt has provided valuable testing services for the website.nealdt is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.nealdt made significant contributions to all areas of the website!nealdt did something funny.nealdt impressed a staff member by doing something smart.nealdt has referred new users to the site.nealdt wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!nealdt helped a member with a problem.nealdt keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.

We have a FAQ????
5:48 PM Feb 13 2009 2009
iSpiN
Forest Sage
iSpiN never underestimated the power of the scout's code. iSpiN has provided valuable testing services for the website.iSpiN is addicted to the melody of the woods.iSpiN keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.iSpiN has referred new users to the site.iSpiN wrote an exemplary guide.iSpiN wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!iSpiN did something funny.iSpiN impressed a staff member by doing something smart.iSpiN helped a member with a problem.iSpiN has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

Apparently not.

Bump for awesomeness.
11:24 AM Feb 19 2009 2009
xAgent Mainex

My god, I actually have a question!

On the left side of my profile page, how do i make it so it has my characters from games are?
I'll post a pic if i have too. Just ask.
"Lfmaisfdfdsf Sdf Dsjfkjsdjf Sdfjksdkjfsdjkfjkdskjfsdjk"
~Mew2King, in response to She-Geek's V-day note to Anther

11:44 AM Feb 19 2009 2009
Grey
Honorably Discharged

It's in the very first section ("Me") of the F.A.Q. Just scroll down like an inch and you'll see it.
4:26 AM Feb 21 2009 2009
Cheffinator

How do i get a signature, I've got the picture on photobucket and i know where to put the link thing but im not sure what the code thingy is. If you could change it from the link i give you it would be much appreciated icon_smile

http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww216/acshep/?action=view&current=Background.jpg
Page: 1 2 3

Quick Jump
rss