READ THE F.A.Q. - Home >> Site F.A.Q.

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2 3
5:15 AM Feb 21 2009 2009
TehLuvdiscGuy
Smartypants
TehLuvdiscGuy rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.TehLuvdiscGuy did something funny.TehLuvdiscGuy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.TehLuvdiscGuy helped a member with a problem.

Quote (originally posted by Cheffinator):
How do i get a signature, I've got the picture on photobucket and i know where to put the link thing but im not sure what the code thingy is. If you could change it from the link i give you it would be much appreciated icon_smile

" />
Changed. In order for things to show up you need to put in img tags like this.... [img]Your image[/img$] (without the $. That's there so it shows up. )

Edit.... *sighs* For some reason I just can't seem to do it right.... >_< If you don't get this fixed by tomorrow I'll get on a real computer (I'm using Wii-net ATM) and fix it. =D

This is Mario!

d:§D PM me to give mario an item! (any series will work.... Brawl, kart, nsmb, smw, smb3, mario party, paper mario, etc...) Total items used: 1 Last item used: Fire Flower! Current status... Large & bringing the fire pwnage!

Be aware of what you say... It may end up in my profile....
Last edited by TehLuvdiscGuy, 5:27 AM on Feb 21, 2009
10:04 AM Feb 21 2009 2009
Pyro Squirrel Lord
Chuck Norris Got Nothin'
Pyro Squirrel Lord gladly meets new members. Heart!Pyro Squirrel Lord did something funny.Pyro Squirrel Lord helped a member with a problem.

Quote (originally posted by TehBrawlGuy):
Changed. In order for things to show up you need to put in img tags like this.... [img]Your image[/img$] (without the $. That's there so it shows up. )

Edit.... *sighs* For some reason I just can't seem to do it right.... >_< If you don't get this fixed by tomorrow I'll get on a real computer (I'm using Wii-net ATM) and fix it. =D

omg.
i didn't knoiw you knew alot about computers tbg.
12:50 PM Feb 21 2009 2009
DonkeyKongUh
Ask me anything
DonkeyKongUh rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.DonkeyKongUh did something funny.DonkeyKongUh impressed a staff member by doing something smart.DonkeyKongUh helped a member with a problem.

Quick question, Is there a limit to the number of images or characters I can put in a forum post?
4:42 PM Feb 21 2009 2009
TehLuvdiscGuy
Smartypants
TehLuvdiscGuy rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.TehLuvdiscGuy did something funny.TehLuvdiscGuy impressed a staff member by doing something smart.TehLuvdiscGuy helped a member with a problem.

I don't know a lot but I know enough to help people

Edit... I got it! Just quote my post and copy and paste it. =D. Also... It's slightly too big for the siggies here so you might want to get it resized

This is Mario!

d:§D PM me to give mario an item! (any series will work.... Brawl, kart, nsmb, smw, smb3, mario party, paper mario, etc...) Total items used: 1 Last item used: Fire Flower! Current status... Large & bringing the fire pwnage!

Be aware of what you say... It may end up in my profile....
Last edited by TehLuvdiscGuy, 4:51 PM on Feb 21, 2009
5:12 PM Feb 21 2009 2009
Grey
Honorably Discharged
Grey has provided valuable testing services for the website.Grey owns a Zune by choice, because iPods are superfluous and iTunes is counter intuitive.Grey rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Grey is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Grey made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Grey did something funny.Grey impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Grey helped a member with a problem.Grey has referred new users to the site.

Quote (originally posted by DonkeyKongUh):
Quick question, Is there a limit to the number of images or characters I can put in a forum post?

Characters, yes, but I forget the number. It's rather large.
Quote (originally posted by Cheffinator):
How do i get a signature, I've got the picture on photobucket and i know where to put the link thing but im not sure what the code thingy is. If you could change it from the link i give you it would be much appreciated icon_smile

http://s721.photobucket.com/albums/ww216/acshep/?action=view&current=Background.jpg

You did it right, but you had the wrong URL (your image's URL is actually this: http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww216/acshep/Background.jpg) I changed it for you.
Last edited by Grey, 5:15 PM on Feb 21, 2009
10:21 AM Apr 23 2009 2009
Jason Melnick

I have a question! When I try to click on certain usernames or my Edit Profile, I get something that says to go to the site's feedback forums. Can you help me?
2:33 PM Apr 23 2009 2009
Jason Melnick

Okay the same problem happened again.
3:09 AM Apr 25 2009 2009
GimmieCookie
Party Animal
GimmieCookie did something funny.GimmieCookie impressed a staff member by doing something smart.GimmieCookie helped a member with a problem.

So for clarification, every picture that is not your avatar must be uploaded onto an image site?

Also, the [img][/img.] deal is the way to add pictures to your main profile, right?
10:25 AM Apr 25 2009 2009
Steve Aoki
Steve Aoki is a troll. Please ignore anything said by this user.
"Troll"

i didn't know we even HAD a FAQ. where did you find this?
9:09 PM May 6 2009 2009
The Combusken Kid

Um, I have a problem: Every time I try to go onto the home page of AiB, it says that I have to go the the Site's Feekback Forums. Can you please help me?
6:43 PM Aug 6 2009 2009
Kinky Von Whiplash
Popular

What is the "subscribe to topic" feature for?
6:46 PM Aug 6 2009 2009
Groose
Groose rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Groose watched the unlikely run of the 2011 St. Louis Cardinals culminate in the happiest of flights.Groose has referred new users to the site.Groose did something funny.Groose impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Groose helped a member with a problem.

What happens when one checks the check mark at the bottom right of a post box?
7:44 PM Aug 6 2009 2009
Kinky Von Whiplash
Popular

How do you create a poll for your group?
Last edited by Kinky Von Whiplash, 10:27 PM on Aug 06, 2009
11:17 PM Sep 8 2009 2009
Rizen
Rizen wrote an exemplary guide.Rizen impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Rizen helped a member with a problem.

What sourses can signitures come from? I tried the '' thing in 'edit profile', and it wouldn't let me paste my jpeg or it's location from my computer.
9:46 PM Sep 10 2009 2009
Rizen
Rizen wrote an exemplary guide.Rizen impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Rizen helped a member with a problem.

How can I resize my signiture, and what are the proportions and resolution?
5:45 PM Oct 18 2009 2009
BDD
Super Slugger
BDD has referred new users to the site.BDD wrote an exemplary guide.BDD did something funny.BDD impressed a staff member by doing something smart.BDD helped a member with a problem.BDD contributed to the Stadium community.BDD has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.BDD has a combined score of 130,000 feet (39,624 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 90,000 feet (27,432 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.

What's with all the VS videos in the Single Player Videos subforum?
3:36 PM Oct 24 2009 2009
brawlerdude93
Texture Hacker
brawlerdude93 won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!brawlerdude93 won a Custom Texture Contest!

I have a question/ suggestion: How about adding a thread under Super Smash Bros. Brawl titled "Machinima Discussion?" There could be a few up-and-coming machinimators, including myself, who might need some voice actors, or texture hackers or some other form of help.
3:02 PM Dec 7 2009 2009
Ryne
People Know Me

I have a question: How do I change my username?
3:29 PM Dec 7 2009 2009
Mittens McKittens
Mostly Harmless
Mittens McKittens is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.Mittens McKittens would like you to make a contract with them.Mittens McKittens rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Mittens McKittens keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Mittens McKittens has referred new users to the site.Mittens McKittens did something funny.Mittens McKittens impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Mittens McKittens helped a member with a problem.Mittens McKittens won a Signature of the Week contest!Mittens McKittens won a Large Art of the Month contest!Mittens McKittens contributed to the Stadium community.

You have to ask a supermod to change your name for you.
3:37 PM Dec 7 2009 2009
Grey
Honorably Discharged
Grey has provided valuable testing services for the website.Grey owns a Zune by choice, because iPods are superfluous and iTunes is counter intuitive.Grey rooted the Green Bay Packers to their fourth Super Bowl win, Favre or no Favre.Grey is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Grey made significant contributions to all areas of the website!Grey did something funny.Grey impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Grey helped a member with a problem.Grey has referred new users to the site.

Quote (originally posted by brawlerdude93):
I have a question/ suggestion: How about adding a thread under Super Smash Bros. Brawl titled "Machinima Discussion?" There could be a few up-and-coming machinimators, including myself, who might need some voice actors, or texture hackers or some other form of help.

Though that's not a terrible idea, we generally only add forums for communities that already prove they need one, rather than the other way around. You can very easily make groups (which have their own forums) to organize those types of projects.

Also, this FAQ needs updating. I'll get on that in the coming days. Feel free to throw in some more suggestions, people.
Page: 1 2 3

Quick Jump
rss