Tournament Performance Thread - Post your Ganondorf results here!

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
4:22 PM Jan 14 2009 2009
DLA
Hanging Chad
DLA is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Tournament Performance Thread
As we all know, Ganondorf is now the worst character in the game according to the tier list.  I personally believe that he deserves to be last, though I may of course be wrong.  That's why I've vowed to main Ganondorf at every IRL tournament I go to.  The more Ganondorfs that place in the top 8, the higher Ganondorf will climb on the tier list.  I'll update the thread continually and make a section for each player that has a Ganondorf result they would like to post.  Here are the rules:

I'll post any IRL tournament result that you have, even if it isn't top 8.  Make sure you used Ganondorf for the majority of the tournament.  I'll send any top 8 results to the Smashboards tournament results thread so that it gets taken into account in the next tier list.

Format for top 8 result:

Name of tourney:

Date:

Total entrants:

Entry fee:

Link to tournament (if applicable):

Top 8 Players AND their mains:

If you didn't place in the top 8 but still want to post your results, you can include any information above if you want, but only the tournament name and the ranking are necessary.
Last edited by DLA, 12:08 AM on Aug 07, 2009
4:26 PM Jan 14 2009 2009
DLA
Hanging Chad
DLA is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

For more details about each player's performance, find the original post with his or her tournament results.  I'm only posting the tournament name and the ranking here.

RESULTS:

DLA

Play N Trade I
5th out of 29

Play N Trade II
9th out of 41

Cervance

Brawl's Deep - 4/4/09
9th out of 23

Let's get some more results guys!
Last edited by DLA, 12:11 AM on Aug 07, 2009
10:23 PM Apr 7 2009 2009
Cervance
Spread the Love
Cervance rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Cervance is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Name of tourney: Brawl's Deep

Date: 4/4/09

Total entrants: 23 (singles)

Entry fee: $10 (singles)

Link to tournament: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=5416

Top 8 Players:
Fatal - Snake/MK
Melito - TL
Yoshi - Green Ace
Kevin/Bizkit - Snake/Marth
Bloodcross - Falco
Creo - Marth
Swiss - Snake
IcyLight - Olimar

LoL Green Ace. I placed 9th, I won two sets and lost two sets and had a bye. (I lost to Kevin and Icylight)

I changed from Ganon to MK once, but I would've been better off sticking with Ganon.
|=C) <---Garr, my Caveman Smiley.
|=CP |=C( |=CD |XCD |XCP |XCO |=CO |8C) |=CF <--- Stop drooling, Garr.
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss