DAD's Smash Lab

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1
3:55 PM Jan 16 2009 2009
DAD

DAD's Smash Lab
Time for ya'll to get some knowledge.

I don't post here - generally just using the chat for matchmaking - as the Ganon community at Smashboards is a lot more active, but I realized I should post a link to my thread at Smashboards and my Youtube account because some people don't come to Smashboards and as a result are missing out on some meta information.  Ganon's making crazy advancements in 2009, and it's only right that all Ganons, regardless of forum preference, have access.  Without further ado:

DAD's SMASH LAB

The thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=214457

ganonDAD's youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/ganonDAD

<3 DAD

PS- Just because I haven't posted here, that doesn't mean I'm some scrub who's coming trolling for the sake of my threads/vids.  This is genuinely in good nature.  I've got a d*mn good Ganon, and I'd be willing to prove it to anyone who doesn't know me from Smashboards or doesn't take my word for it.
10:14 PM Jan 16 2009 2009
Cervance
Spread the Love
Cervance rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Cervance is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

I liked the stuff there. Lots of good crap. For Smashboards anyway... |=CP
12:37 PM Feb 6 2009 2009
Twilight_Prince

DAD, you can't let them know our secrets. They aren't worthy. A Ganon can only find true enligthenment if he seeks for it himself. Enlightenment is not to be handed to people on a silver platter.
11:40 AM Feb 8 2009 2009
DAD

Quote (originally posted by Twilight_Prince):
DAD, you can't let them know our secrets. They aren't worthy. A Ganon can only find true enligthenment if he seeks for it himself. Enlightenment is not to be handed to people on a silver platter.

LOL.  TP's right.  You guys aren't allowed to click the links I listed in the OP.  There's WAY too many rape techniques revealed there...It might cause brain (and controller) aneurysms.
12:29 PM Jan 21 2010 2010
-GoV-
TSFP: Future Perfect
-GoV- has provided valuable testing services for the website.-GoV- is way, WAY, too in love with the game Okami.-GoV- is a Mapmaker Legend.-GoV- rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.-GoV- is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.-GoV- did something funny.-GoV- impressed a staff member by doing something smart.-GoV- helped a member with a problem.-GoV- has referred new users to the site.-GoV- wrote an exemplary guide.-GoV- wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!-GoV- keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.-GoV- participated in the Karaoke Contest!-GoV- won a Screenshot of the Week Contest!-GoV- has a combined score of 100,000 feet (30,480 m) in Brawl's Home Run Contest or 60,000 feet (18,288 m) in Melee's Home Run Contest.-GoV- spent way too much time obtaining the maximum score of 999,999,999 points in Brawl's All Star mode.-GoV- holds or held a world record score in one of Smash's Stadium modes.-GoV- contributed to the Stadium community.-GoV- holds or held a world-record combined total score in Brawl or Melee's Multi-Man modes.

I challenge you! :3

4:12 PM Jan 21 2010 2010
Faketime
Honorary palaver-er-er-er-er...
Faketime is a moderator.Faketime rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Faketime keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.Faketime wrote an exemplary guide.Faketime did something funny.Faketime impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Faketime helped a member with a problem.Faketime contributed to the Stadium community.

Way to necrobump the guide lol

Made by Lawliel
Page: 1

Quick Jump
rss