Peach Texture Hacks UPDATED TOPIC - (NOW POSSIBLE WITHOUT MODDED WII)

Subscribe to this topic.

Topic

Page: 1 2
10:36 PM Feb 4 2009 2009
E.Nigma
The Grand Funk Master of all Get Out.
E.Nigma has provided valuable testing services for the website.E.Nigma doth crush dreams.E.Nigma is Mewtwo.E.Nigma is Dr. Cain's only mistake.E.Nigma keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.E.Nigma has referred new users to the site.E.Nigma wrote an exemplary guide.E.Nigma wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!E.Nigma made significant contributions to all areas of the website!E.Nigma did something funny.E.Nigma impressed a staff member by doing something smart.E.Nigma helped a member with a problem.E.Nigma gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.E.Nigma contributed to the Stadium community.

Peach Texture Hacks UPDATED TOPIC
EDIT TO ORIGINAL POST
======================
TO THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE HOMEBREW AND WANT TO TEXTURE HACK

NEW CODES HAVE BEEN CREATED.

PLEASE GO TO MY HOMEBREW FORUM
http://allisbrawl.com/forum/topic.aspx?id=75181
======================

I figured that, for once, maybe I could post a thread that did NOT involve a bunch of brawl talk and just focus on our lovely princess.

Many of you sent me PM's and comments about my signature asking how I got peach to look like that so I present you with the images.

With the homebrew channel and the soon to come GeckoOS version 2, you will be able to inject textures straight into the game and use the different textures for your characters without having to get your wii modified with a microchip.

As soon as the new GeckoOS is released, I will also be designing new textures for Peach and other characters. I'd like to see her come to life with all the possible different outfits and things that would make her even more intersting.

These are all of the different textures that I've found over the last few months. Enjoy them.

Obviously not a peach hack, but I like it anyway.

Peach as Snow White
(could not post image because it stretched the text on the thread too far and you could not read half of it)
http://wifistadium.com/images2/textures/peach%20snow%20white.jpg
Luigi's Mansion Peach haha

Dark Peach

Peach the Shadow Queen

Peach as Princess Rosalina

Go-Go girl Peach (also named Ulala peach)

Peach dressed as Lulu (final fantasy X-2) - one of my favorites

Gothy Peach (Very cute, also one of my favorites)

Princess Peach in her Mario Strikers Outfit (this was well done, getting rid of the dress texture all together was a smart idea for new textures and outfits)

Last edited by E.Nigma, 10:55 AM on Mar 13, 2009
10:43 PM Feb 4 2009 2009
iSpiN
Forest Sage
iSpiN never underestimated the power of the scout's code. iSpiN has provided valuable testing services for the website.iSpiN is addicted to the melody of the woods.iSpiN keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.iSpiN has referred new users to the site.iSpiN wrote an exemplary guide.iSpiN wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!iSpiN did something funny.iSpiN impressed a staff member by doing something smart.iSpiN helped a member with a problem.iSpiN has an eye for classic game sprites and a head for modern gaming's legacy.

I would main Strikers and Shadow Queen Peach, too bad these won't be released <_<
10:44 PM Feb 4 2009 2009
cheerios
War is Over
cheerios has referred new users to the site.

Wow! I like those! Especially the dark ones.
I haunt you at night.

10:46 PM Feb 4 2009 2009
E.Nigma
E.Nigma has provided valuable testing services for the website.E.Nigma doth crush dreams.E.Nigma is Mewtwo.E.Nigma is Dr. Cain's only mistake.E.Nigma keeps people entertained by hosting fun events.E.Nigma has referred new users to the site.E.Nigma wrote an exemplary guide.E.Nigma wrote a blog entry that was featured on the site!E.Nigma made significant contributions to all areas of the website!E.Nigma did something funny.E.Nigma impressed a staff member by doing something smart.E.Nigma helped a member with a problem.E.Nigma gathered a group of friends and took down staff in a crew battle.E.Nigma contributed to the Stadium community.

Quote (originally posted by iSpiN):
I would main Strikers and Shadow Queen Peach, too bad these won't be released <_<

Well, like i said, they're all homebrew possible / if you get homebrew'd wii you're sure to get your hands on it from someone icon_smile
10:56 PM Feb 4 2009 2009
Pyro Squirrel Lord
Chuck Norris Got Nothin'
Pyro Squirrel Lord gladly meets new members. Heart!Pyro Squirrel Lord did something funny.Pyro Squirrel Lord helped a member with a problem.

Quote (originally posted by TheEnigmaLiesBroken):
Well, like i said, they're all homebrew possible / if you get homebrew'd wii you're sure to get your hands on it from someone icon_smile

all of them are awsome!
great work!
10:04 AM Feb 5 2009 2009
cocoa

Brawl should have had at least one costume for Peach where her dress is short or gone altogether. I really like these, especially striker, goth, and gogo
1:23 PM Feb 5 2009 2009
TheNix

I bet there is a no-cloths mod too. anyways, looks really cool. Wish it was more accessable
4:51 PM Feb 6 2009 2009
E.Nigma

Closest i've seen to the "no clothes" mod was Bikini suit samus icon_razz
6:39 PM Feb 6 2009 2009
gamesandgoodies
I Have a Zombie Plan
gamesandgoodies is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.gamesandgoodies did something funny.gamesandgoodies impressed a staff member by doing something smart.gamesandgoodies helped a member with a problem.gamesandgoodies has referred new users to the site.

why were you looking for the closest to a "no clothes" mod? icon_razz
Mr Bear: "Your mother plays war games in hell!".
How about i don't and say i did.
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.....
10:57 PM Feb 6 2009 2009
E.Nigma

haha, wasn't specifically looking for it. It's on the list at the KittyCorp texture mod section, same place I got all these other peach ones.

I'm pretty sure there probably are Naked mods out there but I guarantee you won't be seeing any/many of them lol.
Last edited by E.Nigma, 10:59 PM on Feb 06, 2009
12:41 AM Feb 7 2009 2009
crazycrackers
Famous
crazycrackers wrote an exemplary guide.crazycrackers did something funny.crazycrackers impressed a staff member by doing something smart.

LOL.

anyway i would totally main shadow queen peach or goth peach....I want homebrew!!!! I'm now officially getting it. There are too many possibilities to ignore.
12:41 PM Feb 7 2009 2009
gamesandgoodies
I Have a Zombie Plan
gamesandgoodies is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.gamesandgoodies did something funny.gamesandgoodies impressed a staff member by doing something smart.gamesandgoodies helped a member with a problem.gamesandgoodies has referred new users to the site.

i would main the lulu peach. she looks awsome.
Mr Bear: "Your mother plays war games in hell!".
How about i don't and say i did.
The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed.....
8:32 PM Feb 14 2009 2009
RedWolf
Friendly
RedWolf is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

Dark, goth, and stirker peach ftw!!!!!!!! OMG I wish I had those as alts :D
3:11 AM Feb 15 2009 2009
roknin
Baller

Gecko OS 2, huh? I'm going to keep an eye on this, it would be so very, very awesome.
3:58 AM Feb 15 2009 2009
Key
Who Dat?
Key rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Key did something funny.Key impressed a staff member by doing something smart.Key helped a member with a problem.

Wouldn't float look awkward in the Striker outfit?
1:03 AM Feb 16 2009 2009
Dissidia

Gothy Peach is cute haha
4:40 PM Feb 16 2009 2009
Dark.Pch
Famous
Dark.Pch rooted for the $208,097,414 New York Yankees 2009 championship team.Dark.Pch is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.Dark.Pch did something funny.Dark.Pch wrote an exemplary guide.

Dark Peach...........That one is so me.

I have Homebrow, how you do all this stuff?

Last edited by Dark.Pch, 4:40 PM on Feb 16, 2009
11:53 AM Feb 23 2009 2009
JuniorMints
Veteran
JuniorMints is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.JuniorMints impressed a staff member by doing something smart.JuniorMints has referred new users to the site.

Awh man those are just tooo freaking awesome!
1:12 PM Feb 23 2009 2009
Gates
Gates is connected in the Six Degrees of Smash web.

These are amazing. Luigi's Mansion Peach is kind of freaky since she's missing half her face, but they're all very well made.

Lulu Peach is something I wouldn't have thought of since their personalities are so different, but it turned out really amazing.

Did you do something to the lips on Goth Peach? They look a little different from the other renders. Or maybe that's what Peach's lips normally look like and I never noticed.

Too sexy.
9:23 PM Feb 24 2009 2009
Jigglyzelda003
Friendly

i would so Main Ulala peach!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page: 1 2

Quick Jump
rss